TaskUs

TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Review

Good

Task us is a good company they take good care of their employees even when the pandemic began. I was very happy that I became part of TaskUs family. I learned a lot. I never regret that I trusted the company for my 1st BPO experience.

Pros

Good Healthcare Benefits

Cons

Low Basic Pay

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Stress-free accounts

People are nice and the account is very easy. The annual increase will depend on your performance (stack ranking) but is very minimal. No perfect attendance incentive. Performance incentive is per team, even if you got good scores but one of your teammate fails you can't have it.
Same role

Good working environment/ mediocre salary

If you are looking for a company that has good benefits and facilities then taskus is for you, but when it comes to their salary I think other company might provide you a better number
Same location

Relaxed

It's very welcoming here in this company. You can learned a lot and felt fulfilled about it at the same time. Also, there are HMO offered as one of the benefit. They also accept applicants with or without BPO experience as long as you have a good communication skills.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits