TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Philippines531 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A big no if you're eyeing for a high payout. Excellent choice for people who just like to relax without thinking of the salary.

Paid time-offs are more than the usual.
Pros
Work and Life Balance
Cons
Low salary and Average employee benefits
Salary / Benefits
#Ridiculously great company, lots of happy moments, very light environment, very colorful, lots of facilities, free foods, Very secured, accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
Work hard, have fun is no longer applicable in this company. Poor management especially in Bulacan site. No promotion. You have to be "sipsip" in higher ops for you to be promoted. Management will just use your skills and you will be dumped if they no longer need you.
Pros
HMO for two dependents
Cons
Low salary. Poor management.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and improve themselves. The leaders are all approachable and willing to help you in areas that needs improvement. They will help you to push yourself to do better and be better.
Salary / Benefits
The best culture I saw on a BPO company.
Management will not treat you as if you are just an agent. Workplace feels so relaxing,

The thing I enjoy most on this job is the growth. Personally and career wise.
Salary / Benefits
I appreciate the company's flexibility in allowing the work-from-home setup as an option for employees like me who lives from from the office, specially during this pandemic situation.
Salary / Benefits
Management is GREAT.This is a good company to work for with the ability to grow and focus on building a career.The best company that I had so far for 4 years working in a BPO industry!! #TaskUsRZL or #TaskUsLWT
Salary / Benefits
TaskUs is doing great in dealing with their employees specially during this pandemic, the company also provided the needed equipment of the agent when it come in adopting in working at home.
Pros
Everything with TaskUs is great.
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work in. I enjoy the Work-From-Home setup that we are in right now. TaskUs takes care of it's employess making sure that we are safe in our homes and not worrying about how unsafe it is working onsite. Overall, TaskUs is Ridiculously Amazing!!!
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
None that I can think of
Salary / Benefits
This company has been more than helpful and supportive at this trying and challenging times and i can commend this company since they are supportive during this work at home situation.
Pros
Supportive company during covid situation
Cons
None so far since management is supportive
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TaskUs?
Salary / Benefits
The best company to work with and with lots of activities and excitiment. If it's wasn't for the COVID crisis where I have to engage with people everyday I wouldn't have resigned at all.
Pros
Lunch
Salary / Benefits
TaskUs is one amongst the BPO companies who acted fast to send their employees to WFH and provide support to their teammates. I am happy that I am part of this company.
Pros
management, culture, values
Cons
none as of the moment
Salary / Benefits
as we all adjust to the new normal and quarantine period, everyone still pursue to meet their goal and our management encourage us to do what's good not just for ourselves but also for the team. I am proud that I am at the right workplace and team at this time of pandemic!
Pros
management, teammates, core values
Cons
all good for me
Salary / Benefits
Despite of the pandemic and WFH set up, they still find ways to entertain and continue interacting with their employees by coming up with games and raffles on top of what the operations efforts.
Pros
culture, management, benefits
Cons
none. everything is well
Salary / Benefits
At first it was super fun, until you really see how it is. They are marketted as pro-employee, but not really. The Executives (CEO level) are incredibly nice, but it's the OM's, TL's that do not care. Super toxic workplace, they impose silly rules that are nearly impossible to attain. They would give so much restrictions that makes it hard to actually care about the quality as they would rather focus on AHT, and that's quite unfair for a technical job. Ther TL salary can be reached by the agent. There's barely any room to go up. The It's also extremely political. The higher ups would choose their pawns over qualified people. People are also quick to spread rumours and care about everyone else's business rather than focusing on their own problems.
Pros
cool workspace, free lunch
Cons
difficult to increase salary, extremely political
Salary / Benefits
The company where you could not ask for more since everything that you are wishing to have in an employment is already here - cool office, benefits and leaders. One of the MANY THINGS that I am proud of about this company is their culture since this is a place where you can truly have fun while working. Employees are also valued and prioritized since they live up to their mantra "Frontline First.
Salary / Benefits
TaskUs truly embodied the "People first" company! Workplace culture is the best. Very approachable bosses. They also offer amazing benefits especially their HMO!
Pros
Free lunch!
Salary / Benefits
You can't keep up with being "ridiculous" especially when your company is expanding and bosses and whoever from traditional BPOs come in. It's not the company who makes the people, it's the people who makes the company.

Of course in a traditional setting, politics is always there. This company considers your behavior and stats in giving out incentives etc. This fact makes stuff fishy. You may give your all and be number 1 when it comes to stats and lose to someone who your management thinks is behaving better than you do. So my advice is to make sure to be close to people you need to be close with when it comes to career advantage. This applies to promotions as well. Connections over excellence. Stats don't lie but stats don't mean anything.

There is a lot of evil in this world. Evil is common in every aspect of life especially in the workplace. It's there. I understand that business is business too. To be right, you don' have to be right. You just have to be in a more important position to be right.
Pros
Easy non-voice campaigns/accounts
Cons
Management power tripping, gossiping, bias, poor workplace transparency among other anomalies
Salary / Benefits
TaskUs is not for everybody. It's not perfect but it sure does beat other BPO's in terms of how they take care of their employees esp during this pandemic. We are safe, secure, and productive even while working at home.
Pros
Benefits-HMO for elderly parents, free lunches, gym, childcare and scholarships for employee kids
Cons
average salary
Salary / Benefits
Working in TaskUs is very great, the company prioritize the employee over everything else, especially during this pandemic period.
I an so happy to part of this kind of company
Pros
Free Lunch, Flexible Working Hour and You can work at Any oF TaskUs site
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
The company adds workloads every year without compensation.
Too much cost cutting, There is an account where regular employees are given additional task as a Quality Control Officer without compensation. Team Leaders are given inadequate number of team members to handle. Competition between team leaders is high an resulted in a negative way.
Pros
Location is good
Cons
Additional work load per year without salary increase and compensation