TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Philippines645 reviews

Found 645 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,031 reviews

Fun place to work with

A normal day in TaskUs is like working while playing. You get to enjoy work with stress free environment. A fun place to work with. Even single parents is welcome in TaskUs, you can bring your child to work. You can it leave with a nurse to take care with. There are a lot of things you can explore with TaskUs.

Work hard to stay with the company

They will ask you to work until the last minute of your shift. They provide a system that monitors all activities of employees. They don't give additional incentive after regularization and very low salary for a complete eight hours shift. They were very strict in absences. No update on final pay after many months of waiting.

Workmates are bullies

Coworkers were bullies, they kick out employees who are in need and will kick you out for reasons that are unacceptable. They'll label you as AWOL even if you provided to them documents why you can't report to work. They have heavy and unrealistic expectations on their agents and will make excuses to make you like the bad person.

Refreshing

I've not experienced any sort of hassle since I got hired, everything was easy and taken care of from the recruitment process to the delivery of the equipment(WFH) up until my resignation, all in the span of a year. The account that I worked under wasn't the most difficult but it was refreshing to work for a startup for a change. The management, my superiors and my colleagues were mostly nice and I had great time. All the company tools and need to know stuff are easily accessible and understandable.

It was okay, and a bit repetitive, but pay is good.

The workload is a bit much that it stressed me out. The company has mental health programs and you can schedule one for free which is a big benefit. But overall it was an okay company.

Best workplace

worked from home but in the actual workplace, there are free food, gyms, and yoga areas for employees. They seem to really take care of their employees. The pay is fair enough but life is kinda hard, I wish there was more

The most healthiest company I've worked with

All benefits are good, They actually listen to their employees. They never look down on someone. They even started a scholarship offer to full-time employees that are students just because we asked about it. They never have toxic accounts. All in all a healthy company. The people you work with are the one you have to take into consideration but HR will always have your back if something happens.

Peoples first company

Taskus values its employees and it is very easy to get along well with the staff and superiors. VL and SL are auto approved. Though the salary is quite low compared to other companies but it gives its employees a good work life balance

Fun workplace

Fun workplace . Site is very colorful. They value all of their agents. They are a frontline first company. Work Hard have fun. Non toxic environment

Work Environment.

This company is really good for fresh grads or starting their career in BPO. There's a lot of perks and the management is very open to hear suggestion from their agents.

Pros

Free lunch

It's an "okay" company.

It's chill but manage your expectations for the salary. Many activities and wellness sessions. They care about mental health. Love the happy hour as well.

Fun workplace and Supports Career Growth

Fun workplace and Supports Career Growth. The salary may not be that competitive unlike the othera but the company encourages internal promotion. If you are after career growth and experience, you can find it here.

Productive and fun workplace

The company is generous and the environment is nice, too. They offer a wfh setup but not for all accounts. The campaigns are also not toxic compared to accounts from different companies.

Management and job wise, it's great, at least in my campaign

TaskUs's work culture is unlike any BPO companies I've been to. No toxic workmates or superiors. The environment is really light even though the work itself could be challenging. The salary and benefits is more than other companies do offer but it's still not as competetive as other BPO companies' salary. Work and life and balance is there, and stress is kept at a minimum because of the people you are with.

Pros

Good management and stress-free environment.

Cons

Salary

Supportive environment but management is at the mercy of the client

The trainers are great. They have an innate desire to help their students. I was on a contractual employment and was rehired after. My first account (which was based on Batangas) was great but my second account (Bulacan) was horrible. People in TaskUs are receptive to feedback but have clients who aren't. Turnover rate and allowances depend on the account. I was dismayed when I learned that I made less than my previous wavemate who was a non-voice support in a food delivery campaign, while I was a hybrid support on a financial campaign. I would have stayed at TaskUs if they profiled me to an account that cared for its teammates.

Pros

Free lunch for onsite, Hmo

Cons

Cons will depend on the client/account

I don’t know

The basic salary on the account was very low, lots of workload, processes on the account was updating and a lot changes/updates was happening almost everyday, salary was very low compared to other companies that has the same field of work that has been done everyday but with a very competitive salary. The Management and the People doesn’t care on what status your life is, WFH is available before, then they decided to RTO and now they’re going back to WFH, many employees have resigned that has a big contributions on the account but it doesn’t matter to them.

It was a fun-filled workplace. Very employee-first type of company.

I had fun working there. The people and management were great, I never received any pressure. 10/10 would recommend to fresh graduates or anyone that is looking for a fresh and fun company.

Good but can be better

The company is stable but does not give much extra perks apart from your salary, HMO. Management style is very poor. This is a great company for starters only.

Pros

HMO on your 15th day and 2 free dependents on your 30th day

Cons

No work life balance, poor management style

Relaxed

Nice for a newbie. Low salary but good benefits. HMO is 1 + 2 dependents which is very nice. Offers wfh set up so very good for my mental health. Accessible office.

Relaxed

It's very welcoming here in this company. You can learned a lot and felt fulfilled about it at the same time. Also, there are HMO offered as one of the benefit. They also accept applicants with or without BPO experience as long as you have a good communication skills.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Amazing workplace environment, and competitive salary

I worked from home but in the actual workplace, there are free food, and yoga areas for employees. But overall it is a nice company. Highly recommended

Pros

free lunches, sleeping lounge, amazing workplace

Cons

health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits