TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Philippines538 reviews
Salary / Benefits
All I can say is that this organization is truly a remarkable company for making sure that people are recognized based on their merits and contributions.
Pros
Flexibility
Salary / Benefits
Self centered, its not true that they value their employees because during this time of pandemic they don't have the heart. They fire people with no due process
Pros
Pc provided
Cons
Long hours, unprofessional, incompetent, rude leaders
Salary / Benefits
Red flag! Red flag! Stay away at all cost! They tout that this company has a ridiculously good culture when the leadership only pays lip service to its employees. You will often hear that they are a “front line first” company but the truth is, this company only cares about fattening its bank account at the expense of its employees, especially the front liners.

Managers here will leave you in the lurch. HR sucks, VPs are just warming their butts on their chairs, Operation Directors only look for faults and Supervisors are only concerned about KPIs. If they don’t start sacking these people, it will be an untimely demise of this company.

It was good a few years back but ever since they started hiring Indians, who are talentless at best, and put them in the higher positions, everything starts to crumble. They also keep on hiring people who are obviously not culture-fit who also bring along their baggage and toxic culture from their previous companies.

Of course, this is just my side of the story. Try working here and see for yourself. You might thrive. Or maybe you will suffer the same fate as those they recently laid off for no good reason other than they want to keep those they pay cheap.
Pros
Free lunch, all fun and games, that’s it.
Cons
Poor management skills and rudderless leadership
Salary / Benefits
Working in TaskUs is very enjoyable, because inside the floor while working we have music which makes us feel relaxed and less stressful, while doing our targeted goals each team. Salary is not a problem, they give incentives aside from the basic salary, then they provide free meal, comfortable nap rooms for the employees, Supervisors, are very passionate in handling agents, well trained.
Pros
free lunch, gym, internet cafe, nap rooms
Salary / Benefits
Taking in calls internationally. Handling hotel reservations, cancellations, complaints and etc. What made my stay enjoyable was the people I worked with.
Pros
PHP 5 Lunches, good work environment
Cons
TL does not care for you just your performance
Salary / Benefits
The best company for me in my whole employment history. Though management was not the best but, the culture and the workplace are promising. I loved how they've designed the office building, it's so cool! I've experienced how they care for the employees welfare. You can actually have a healthy lunch for $5. They provide good medical benefits, and sometimes they do even more than you've expected. The CEOs are awesome. They want what is best for the employees. With a good company, they also wanted a good employee. Someone who is performance driven. This is a classic example of "Give and take" relationship. Life at work can be stressful sometimes, but that is why the company provides a lot, to compensate the hardwork and stress. They pay you on time, or earlier than the pay period which is excellent. There's a fitness gym with fitness classes, cozy sleeping quarters, lovely pantries, clean toilets with enough supply of toilet paper. Lovely meeting rooms, almost sound proof. TaskUs gives interesting fun and gimmicks to its employees. They are days that you can bring your pets at work. Days that you can drink beer, and enjoy a live band. This is the company that provides 100 days of maternity leave, and scholarships to employee's kids. They give you special presents for special occasions like birthdays, Mother's day, Christmas, etc. The whole of TaskUs is world class. I am proud to be a part of it.
Salary / Benefits
I was lucky to have my first BPO experience (and working in general) at TaskUs. The interior designs for their building are very cool and modern and thematic. They have promos where you can win food or company memorabilia if your maintain or reach certain stats relevant to your campaign. The free lunch helped me save money.

Thanks a lot Lizard-bear! Maybe we'll meet again.
Pros
free lunch, events, self development programs, freebies
Cons
repetitive work
Salary / Benefits
A big no if you're eyeing for a high payout. Excellent choice for people who just like to relax without thinking of the salary.

Paid time-offs are more than the usual.
Pros
Work and Life Balance
Cons
Low salary and Average employee benefits
Salary / Benefits
#Ridiculously great company, lots of happy moments, very light environment, very colorful, lots of facilities, free foods, Very secured, accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
Work hard, have fun is no longer applicable in this company. Poor management especially in Bulacan site. No promotion. You have to be "sipsip" in higher ops for you to be promoted. Management will just use your skills and you will be dumped if they no longer need you.
Pros
HMO for two dependents
Cons
Low salary. Poor management.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and improve themselves. The leaders are all approachable and willing to help you in areas that needs improvement. They will help you to push yourself to do better and be better.
Salary / Benefits
The best culture I saw on a BPO company.
Management will not treat you as if you are just an agent. Workplace feels so relaxing,

The thing I enjoy most on this job is the growth. Personally and career wise.
Salary / Benefits
I appreciate the company's flexibility in allowing the work-from-home setup as an option for employees like me who lives from from the office, specially during this pandemic situation.
Salary / Benefits
Management is GREAT.This is a good company to work for with the ability to grow and focus on building a career.The best company that I had so far for 4 years working in a BPO industry!! #TaskUsRZL or #TaskUsLWT
Salary / Benefits
TaskUs is doing great in dealing with their employees specially during this pandemic, the company also provided the needed equipment of the agent when it come in adopting in working at home.
Pros
Everything with TaskUs is great.
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work in. I enjoy the Work-From-Home setup that we are in right now. TaskUs takes care of it's employess making sure that we are safe in our homes and not worrying about how unsafe it is working onsite. Overall, TaskUs is Ridiculously Amazing!!!
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
None that I can think of
Salary / Benefits
This company has been more than helpful and supportive at this trying and challenging times and i can commend this company since they are supportive during this work at home situation.
Pros
Supportive company during covid situation
Cons
None so far since management is supportive
Salary / Benefits
The best company to work with and with lots of activities and excitiment. If it's wasn't for the COVID crisis where I have to engage with people everyday I wouldn't have resigned at all.
Pros
Lunch
Salary / Benefits
TaskUs is one amongst the BPO companies who acted fast to send their employees to WFH and provide support to their teammates. I am happy that I am part of this company.
Pros
management, culture, values
Cons
none as of the moment
Salary / Benefits
as we all adjust to the new normal and quarantine period, everyone still pursue to meet their goal and our management encourage us to do what's good not just for ourselves but also for the team. I am proud that I am at the right workplace and team at this time of pandemic!
Pros
management, teammates, core values
Cons
all good for me
Salary / Benefits
Despite of the pandemic and WFH set up, they still find ways to entertain and continue interacting with their employees by coming up with games and raffles on top of what the operations efforts.
Pros
culture, management, benefits
Cons
none. everything is well