TaskUs logo
TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits

Internal culture is nice but external managers brought in are a mess and messed the culture up

Good for a short term in between jobs career. If you wanna transition out of a stressful work environment and be involved in a people first company. But this would only last for about 6 months to a year until you identify the cracks

Pros

Free lunch if working on site
Salary / Benefits

Great CEO and campaigns, some awful upper management

Loved working for TaskUs. Unfortunately, had to move to about 4 different campaigns due to smaller campaigns falling through. Started with a great TL and great OM, ended with a campaign that had the worst boss(favoritism, selfish, doesn't really know anything about the campaign) and OM that's barely there. Was "promoted" for more work, but no pay raise despite having to do more work. Company is great overall, just pray that you don't land under a bad TL like I did.

Pros

Free lunch, great officespace, very helpful backoffice management, pay is okay

Cons

Upper management not very educated, not very helpful and quite selfish
Salary / Benefits

depending on the management of the department you become part of. that will determine what's going to be your experience with them

as for my department it did have a good reception for a newbie. but not for long. and management is very much plague with uncertainty and politics. good opportunities die if left with a poor management system.

Nice to work

Great company with good people first attitude. The company takes good care of their people and heed the voice of it's employees. Fun and exciting culture

Pros

Free lunch

Fun

Good culture and employee engagement. Fun workplace and encouragement from different employees. Not a toxic environment and good place to stay at with free lunch.

Salary / Benefits

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculouslystressful.

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculously stressful. They should start practicing what they promise. Not stereotyping but the people in the management should also start listening to their people.

Pros

Free lunch

Ridiculously good company

TaskUs is super duper awesome and it breaks my heart to leave them. But man, oh man, if they put you in a financial account, expect that it's not easy. Especially if you're placed at M****L***, you should run for your life. That is sooo taxing. TaskUs culture is great but some of the accounts and management involved aren't so aligned sometimes.

Pros

Free lunch, gym, day care, sleeping quarters, sauna, shuttle

Cons

No WiFi
Salary / Benefits

Poor Planning and Management. Politics everywhere. If you're a support, think twice before applying.

The company benefits are ok but there is no proper increase unless you present to them. Even if you're a performer, that doesn't matter you still have to explain to them why you need to be increased. Politics here is very rampant, it's never about your accomplisment its about who you know. They terminate those who are not on their side. They pull down those people who have the potential of supassing them and working them out of the company. No career growth and their covid response is very poor.Also if you're a support here and resign even if you rendered properly with no HR offense, they wont rehire you. For the if they wanna leave, leave the door is open. You are replaceable.

Good culture in general

Overall the company has a good culture. I would say there were still few people who are more after with their own gains that is why political games is still there. There were few leaders too, who value productivity but not ethical values in the team. No repercussion most of the time. So, we were hesitant to voice it out. I might be coward opted to open this up here, but I was left with no option. It is sad that still there were leaders there which despite of devoting yourself and being true to your job purpose doesn't trust you at all. These situations are so predominanted in corporate and yet so eloquently ignored. So, if anyone could read this, "hopefully", please look outside your lane. Someone in your workplace may be silently suffering. Lend a helping hand. Hear them out. Because if there is no change in the work culture, the experience continues to degrade the victim/s.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Trust issues from the Superior. There's growth but they will hinder you from doing so

The site is okay

The compensation does not match the required job to be done.Management seldom listen to the employeesYou have to render overtime without pay just to complete the job assigned to you.

Pros

Free lunch and team meetings every week

Cons

Decent work stations and tools

Jobs at TaskUs

See more jobs

Good company

The company is good, however the campaign is toxic. Required to meet productive chat/email/call even there are less incoming. If you will not hit your target, they will not pay you.

Pros

Free meal, work from home opportunity, hmo covered 2 independent

Cons

Campaign sucks, low salary, toxic campaign management
Salary / Benefits

fun workplace, friendly and kind teammates and higher ops

TaskUs offer higher salary compared to the other company that I applied. They are also prioritizing their employee first and taskus doesnt have a stressful account

Pros

high salary

Cons

none so far
Salary / Benefits

Its fun and good to work there

Its been a fun and learning experience to work there a lot of challenging but overall it helps me to be better. The company is a people first organization.
Salary / Benefits

Fun work place and great culture!

Taskus is a very good company, they will always make sure that the employees will always have a great time at work. HR is very responsive, good benefits, and lots of events.

Pros

Free lunch and coffee

Ridiculous

It's really good working here and I hope to get back soon. I have some personal/health problem that I need to work on that's why I need to leave the company.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lack of opportunity in other dept

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. Stressful. Many activities. Free lunch, sleeping quarter, gym, free access on computer like researching, fun games or etc.

Pros

Free lunches
Salary / Benefits

No benefits, worst management, joke culture no work/life balance, impossible growth

No work/life balance- they have assignments outside work hours. They ask you to login 1 hour before and meetings 1 hour after work. They say its not mandatory but talk important stuff about work.No benefits - no benefits even if you're the top performer. All you get is claps and a poster. No bonus whatsoever. If they give bonus those are canned good or merchandise items from the company which they give on raffles too that can happen once in a blue moon..Worst management- they always change their mind and be the complete opposite the next week. They expect so much and give metrics that are impossible to achieve. And even if you achieve they increase the metrics again next year or months. And you dont get any bonus as mentioned above Joke culture- not single culture is applied. Credibility is joke. Everybody tries to cheat the metrics even the supervisors teach you how. Because of impossible metrics again mentioned above Impossible growth- they have extreme favoritism so if your team mate becomes a manager after few months don't be surprised or envious. Just choose a different company. Save your sanity.

Pros

Take home lunch only when you work in the office

Cons

Toxic company

5 Star workplace

TaskUs is an employee-first company, and that you will be taken good care of in your stay. The company will always provide what you need and has a work culture like no other

Pros

Temporary WFH setup but will soon be office-based, Donation based lunches, Colorful and fun site, Napping area, Zen area, Gaming and recreation area, In-office Gym, with a lot of equipment, Monthly allowance of 1 Sick Leave and 1 Vacation Leave.

Salary / Benefits

Easy Accounts but the company bad management and low salary

I worked at Chateau Ridiculous. The company has great facilities; gym, nursery, sleeping quarters, pantry, relaxing lounge area, etc. When it comes to the accounts, TaskUs has easy non-voice accounts that are great for starters. However, they offer low salaries. Also, I had a bad experience with the account I handled. We were transferred to different LOBs with such sort notice and minimal training. Personally, I was transferred thrice.I had also experienced bad management and other unpleasant stuff like work politics, gossips, and work scandals. I had a colleague who was a top performer for years and was waiting for the approval of their promotion but another 'new comer' got the position instead. I feel like it was really unfair and I doubt that it was an isolated case. For starters, I recommend this company but if you're looking for a long term career, then this company will not be good for you.

Pros

Fun workplace, free meal, gym

Cons

Repetitive work, Additional tasks with no additional pay, Bad management, low salary
Salary / Benefits

Nice place to start working with

People are so accommodating without any doubts no matter what's your background is. The privileges that was given to every employee such as HMO & Others

People First Company

The company really embodies their company motto. It's definitely a great place to work in. They provide awesome benefits that makes you feel taken care of as a person. You definitely won't feel like you're just a number or a statistic in the company. They treat you like an actual human being.

Pros

Awesome benefits
  • TaskUs