TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Philippines289 reviews
Na
Im happily working at Task Us. I have been working with Task Us for 6 years and they never failed to amuse me every year. I love the benefits that they are offerring such as the HMO, incentives and scholarship program.
A People First Company
In this pandemic time, TaskUs once again proved that this is a People First Company by making their employees work at the comfort of their homes even before the government declared the ECQ.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with TaskUs for 8 years and I am happy with the benefits.
Our culture is truly a people-first organization. I have grown professionally and personally here with the help of some awesome managers that I encountered.

#LizzysNook
Balanced
The experience is great. I learned a lot from trainings to TLs, supports and yogi. I recommend TaskUs Cavite as the work environment is friendly and clean surroundings.
Teamwork Makes The Dream Work #LN
We all struggle at first as this work from home set up is new to us.Despite of that, we're blessed to have ridiculously awesome leaders who acted fast and helped each one gear up and cope up to this situation
Always Strive For Excellence #LN
This pandemic tested the perseverance of the leaders and integrity of the teammates which is Ridiculously amazing as everyone strive for excellence. Good job everyone!
#Lizzy'sNook #LN
People First Company. Work life balance. I can still work during ECQ because Taskus offered WFH set up!
Better place to work. Stress free. People > Profit.
Awesome place to work #Lizzysnook #LN
Taskus is a great company that will give you considerable opportunities.They are pros and cons, but they will provide the best offer that they have. Hoping that I will stay longer here.
Work Hard Have Fun
An Environment where you work hard and also having fun at the same time. Stress free environment where you can participate in all sorts of activities.
#LHSurfers
Pros
Food Forward
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Good
It is a good company. I have learned so much from the company.
The company is great. Ridiculously good. Food is healthy. People are good to me and everyone.
Peoplefirstcompany #FeFairies
Working with TaskUs is really a blessing, finding a company who value and takes care of their people is very rare, Especially with the current situation, the company have proven their love for their people. I proud and honored to be a part of TaskUs. #ThisIsUs
Salary / Benefits
A very fun workplace toxic people are not allowed in this company
A day at work with taskus is like loving what you do none toxic works easy task and i learn a lot about team works and management are very responsible.
Salary / Benefits
I thought staying at home while working would be less stressful. I was totally wrong.
Due to the pandemic outbreak, a lot of changes happened. Some were reprofiled to different accounts. That was a relief but their training sucks so bad. Team leaders and managers expected that we'll show great work performances when they can't even provide effective and efficient support. It's disappointing how their handling the current situation with the wfh setup.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Task Us is fine but a bit stressful to meet your targett
I recommend Task Us as the work environment is friendly and clean surroundings, big space, with agents lounge to relax yourself, with gym, nursery and sleeping quarters and canteen. Salary is good.
Frontline-First Company
The CEO and President of the company is one of the best in my opinion. They are truly dedicated in their Frontline-First agenda. However, there's still a need for improvement with how the account managers handles problems.
#lighthousesurfers
TaskUs is a great company. It provides jobs to people who are located in the province. Great culture and manahement. Have fun at work. #lighthousesurfers
Salary / Benefits
This company is really good.
#lighthousesurfers This is my first time in BPO and I find this workplace a second home. Great work environment. There has been activities that can help us to connect with others.
Very relaxed work enviorment
Managers has no plan or vision to solve the existing problem and always promise something empty to the team managers and teammates. these who work harder never get fair treatment in regards to the benefits, compensation. sometime, even a rumor or bias comments can ruin appraisal of the leaders.
Pros
relax in work
Cons
unfair salary to the old employee who work harder than new ones
Balanced
This employer provides a work-life balance literally! They give out buffet and BEERS for free to their employees at least once a month! But the accounts that they handle are startups and that's where it's bad since they are unstable.
Salary / Benefits
#cavite #lzn #ln we still have our jobs folks!
The good things:
we still have our job secured in spite of the whole covid situation here in the country.

The challenges:

none as of the moment since everything is awesome
Salary / Benefits
A great place to work! #LN
I've been into different BPO company and I can say this is one of the BEST place I worked with. Truly #RidiculouslyAwesome! Cheers to the management! Keep it up!
Pros
workplace, management, benefits