Target

Target

Target Employee Review

innovative and expert fair to employees,productive,

in my last Job i'm hard working my day have been so busy assisting my customer with their different attitude , i have many thing's i learn about my previous job specially my good communication skills for different customers , being an expert and cheerleaders in my working place, hardest part is to have a jealousy work mate who not participating in your work duty during rush hour to accomplish our task in that day but being positive and focusing to what we're goal is our achievement to complete our task on time team work and good management will be plus of my confident to dealing with other people.

Pros

customer service rewards program

Cons

overtime

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

fun workplace

We are the one who handle orders that need to review if valid or not. Receiving calls that asking why the order was cancelled. This is fun its because the calls that we received is less.

Pros

with attendance bonus

Cons

not weekends off

busy workplace

Assist customers in their online orders and make sure order are shipped correctly. We strive for excellence customer service so customers will always return to our stores.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Target Reviews by Location

• Target
  • innovative and expert fair to employees,productive,
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?