Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc.

Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Relaxed workplace and collaborative

The place is good for training in AutoCAD. The working environment is comfortable and youll be surrounded by good colleagues. Salart is based on your experience.

Unprofessional Company

The company acts like an agency they're getting a huge cut on your salaries. They are not even a pro employee they don't care about their employees. Admin Heads cannot make their on decision on employees issues and cannot answer your questions directly they always point on other staff to play safe. HR are really slow and always had mistakes on payrolls...OVERALL MISMANAGEMENT ISSUES on the company.

Management is slow

They are not quick to respond to queries especially HR. Really slow. When they reply back, its already too late. Andi managed it on my own. Only good thing was my team and tl. They are my friends.

Pros

Our project is ok. Not toxic

Cons

Their management does not know how to repsond to situations.

A great place to succeed and gain valuable skillset!!

Experiencing a non-toxic workplace culture was a breath of fresh air!I am grateful for the learnings and experiences that I have learned from my superiors.

Pros

Work - Life Balance & Employees

Cons

None that I can think of

Fun, happy, competitive and great career growth

Employees here are well mannered and not toxic. We work together and treat each other as a family. The work load is manageable and the management team are also good listeners and very professionals. This company also offer full time work from home job to selected roles.

Pros

Work from home set-up, Career Growth, Good Salary and Benefits Package

Cons

N/a

No room and chance for advancement

Salary is okay, but when they don't have projects anymore, you'll just be kicked out without further notice. No chance for advancement as they will just end your contract and give you a notice 2 days before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc. Reviews by Location

• Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?