TA Staffing

TA Staffing Employee Reviews

productive environment

TA Staffing is goal oriented and always looking for bright candidates to fill their positions.The main thing I mostly love is when they come back after finding their rightful place by saying "Thank you"

Pros

Being able to help individuals

Cons

Waiting for a better position opening

Terrible & I Wouldn't Recommend Anyone Looking For Work With This Company

Terrible Company, I Was Lied To Thinking I Was Going To A Job & Would Lead To An Full*Time Position Only To Be Used For An Week & Then Told I Wouldn't Be Needed Any Longer. I Was Always On Time, Punctual On Breaks They Are Not Professional @ All. Will Never Attempt To Work For This Crummy Staffing Agency!

Pros

Nothing positive

Cons

Nothing positive

Not thrilled

This company is ok I guess if you are interested in strictly temporary work.Management doesn't seem completely trustworthy or honest in their dealings with both client and workers though.

My work place

When u have appointments u can’t ask for a day off u can all put and lose a point. And I that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever Hurd for a factory job. U also work Mose of the Saturdays even pith it says Monday- Friday

good with this company words awesome , amazing stand out loud and clear.

when I get up in the morning the first thing i wanted to do is to get too work. Main Goal at work and learn a new skill. management is awesome at Electrolux. workplace culture diversify so it give you a chance to work with people from many culture and different background. a typical day is purpose striving to do the very best.

Great place to go for a new job!

Very helpful with job searches, willing to work with people’s backgrounds. Are very quick to respond and help find ways to make the hiring process as smooth as possible.

Productive and Professional Workforce

Professional Management Competitive Staff Positive TeamworkExcellent Schedule Inviting Environment HonestIntegrityKnowledgeable Hospitality

Locally owned and operated.

Locally owned and operated. Open door policies. Very close knit work groups. Clean, safe work environment. Convenient office locations. Minimal weekend work.

Pros

Close knit work groups

Great place to work!

This is a great company to work for! I enjoy the job and the people! They go above and beyond for their employees and reward hard work! My only con is not getting to see everyone every day! We are a team! :)

Best company to work for

very nice people I would highly recommend them for any job category and they really helped me a lot to find good work and they will continue to help find me work because they are amazing people

Pros

Great Company, Very Friendly

Cons

Short breaks

Good place to work for

Help me find a job when didn’t have one. Great people to work for and worked with my hours. I would recommend anybody who needs work to check in with them.

great company to work for.

moved to TN and they had mea job within a day of going in to the office. it was always agreat experince to go into the office.the jobs they offer are almost all temp to hire. made it a great place to also learn diffrent trades and expand your knowledge.

I enjoyed working at different jobs and meeting different people.

I learned a lot from machine operator positions too loading an unloading trucks and how to use a pallet jack. I enjoyed working as a team and unsupervised. It's a good Staffing place to learn how to do different jobs assignments. I am ready to take what I learned from this employment and get a permanent position.

Productive and great work environment.

The assignment was with a good company coming workers were great and gave good references. And would hire me themselves. Fun place to work. Work was done in timely manner. In gregarious work environment.

Pros

The free food they brought in morning and afternoon

Cons

It takes a long time to be hired permanent

Productive fast-paced and employee friendly

Its a great staffing company and has many job opportunities for anyone willing to work hard and be attentive. Will put anyone to work quickly and if needed will help switch to another job if the current one isn't a good fit for you.

Pros

Puts to work quickly

Cons

Temporary

Friendly work place

TA staffing is a safe, productive and friendly work place with longer lunch break. Its also operating with a comfortable pace and helpful management team.

Great place to work.

Staff is amazing and jobs are good. Managed very well. Jobs vary and they accommodate to your wishes. Full-time job so work is guaranteed as long as you are a good worker.

Productive and helpful

Fun working environment. I learned new accounting principles. Management was helpful. The workplace was very professional and worked together. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning and being included in everyday activities.

TA Staffing is a placement agency for laborers.

Unfortunately, this organization was not professional, nor was it a friendly interaction. This was my first exposure to a staffing agency, but I expected the staff to be professional, not common in their communication. I expected them to be cordial, not harsh or disrespectful. Essentially, this organization was a rude awakening for me. I was assigned to Universal Logistics, which warehouses for the Nissan Plant in Smyrna, TN. This job site was also very unprofessional, evidenced by frequent profanity and belittling of the workforce by management.

Pros

From April to January, we had 3 company-provided lunches. Intended to celebrate performance or the holidays, they told us of restrictions to their offerings rather than being liberal.

Cons

Overall, the leadership disrespects the workforce and does not support individuals.

Official response from TA Staffing

February 22, 2018
Never a good thing to hear that a candidate had a poor experience, we work hard to be friendly and professional with everyone we interact with, but some days are just more trying than others. Please except our apologies and wish you the best moving forward.

Great

Great...good experience. Decent pay and hours. Quick to locate a job fitting my skills and availablily. Eager to help and satify clients. Would recommend.

ta staffing is a good staffing agency to work for

ta staffing took very good care of me when i needed a job.The employees at the office were friendly and helped me find a job that suited me very well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TA Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits