TSA Group

TSA Group Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at the office is very challenging and fun...
The place/office is very safe and offers a lot of fun opportunities like the game room and cafe.
Salary / Benefits
Management doesnt have an ear to hear employees sentiments.
They doesnt care to any of the agents and managements and bosses like Oms are unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Nonw
Great work environment
Good learning experience

Fast paced company

Needs to have employee retention programs

Needs to have a more management - staff engagement
Salary / Benefits
TSA was a good comany that allows you to showcase your talents and skills. Given the fact that we were overwhelmed with the duties and responsibilities as a Complaints Manager, still, it was able strengthen the things I am good at and improved those things that I am lacking.
Pros
Higher salary compared to other Call Centre in the Philippines
Cons
Too much duties laid to an individual.
Salary / Benefits
I started working as an Outbound Sales Representative for TSA. Since I already have a background with Telco account specifically with TELSTRA, i can say that I have an edge in training, account wise. Working as an Outbound Sales Representative requires skills in persuading a customer to listen to what you are about to pitch in. I believe that the first 5 seconds is very critical because that would determine if you will be able to gain the customer's trust and have them stay on the line to the discuss your reason for the call. I have my down time as well since there are times that i end up having lower Sales quota than what was expected of me. But i do make sure that i make it up the following day and double or exceed beyond my quota. Pressure is always there when you are handling a Sales account however I have the sense of fulfillment every time i make a Sale. I don't remember really having a hard time at work since i always get excited coming to work thinking of the Sales i will be making. Most enjoyable part of my job, i get to share my talent with my colleagues and learn from them as well.
Pros
Commision
Salary / Benefits
I worked with Telco Services Australia ( TSA ) which is affiliated with Telstra Australia. TSA is the company who makes outbound calls and offers services of Telstra to those household who are currently with Telstra and households who have different providers.
Experience was good, work is quite challenging though but enjoyable. In short, we were Telemarketers/Outbound Sales Agent.
Pros
Free Lunches during Fridays. Perks and freebies.
Cons
High quota.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is coming to work, seeing your colleagues, having conversation with them, having a meeting before and after work. What I learned from working is that you have to be patient and open on criticisms because these things will help you to grow not only professionally but personally too. I only believe in one thing, have fun while working and just make sure that you follow the company's policies and taking ownership and being responsible on your role.