T.RAD North America, Inc.

T.RAD North America, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great pay, little life

Fast paced and decent work load. Pays well yet seems like all you have time for is work. Great for people looking to get their first job and start a journey of independence

Physically and mentally damaging

TRAD is the most ergonomically unfit place I be ever seen. They will break your body down without even a thought of fixing the problem. They don’t even know what ergonomics are it seems. The pat is low and the work and hours are demanding.

Pros

The restrooms are air conditioned.

Cons

Everything there is a con

Great place to work!

My experience at trad been great, if you want to get your hours here this is a place to come. Its very easy, you work at your own pace. 7 Days a week and 12 hours, the shift are long but worth it!

Awful Do not do it

If I could give this company 0 stars I would. They work you 7 days a week 12 hour shifts. Managers play favorites and you only get 3 sick days their point system is awful and very unreasonable

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Long hours no family time, bad management, not enough pto

It sucks.

You will have no life if you work at Trad. They will work you 12 hours a day 7 days a week with no care for your health or your home life. If you are a single parent absolutely don't go here, you will never see your child(ren).

Management was easy to work with especially when it came to working around my personal life. Typical day was spent supporting mutliple departments to ensure high quality products were provided to our customers.

Pros

Compensates production staff very well.

Cons

HR lacks people skills

Work

Trad North America is the worst place to work at in the United States if you have a family I went through a bunch of stuff with my ex-wife and I got pointed out because I had to take off weekends to watch my kids

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Horrible if you have a family

Poor management at the top-level

Management at the top level does not understand how production flow works, nor does it understand how crucial it is to actually get schedules done accurately and not change them. Management cannot keep personnel due to many various reasons, but the main reason is that they just treat every employee like they are just a number.

Pros

Cons

No weekends off

Long hours, poor pay, poor benefits

Your avg production work week is 50+ hours. Pay is one of the lowest in the area. Management is not good because of poor communication and to many people not willing to make decisions. Benefits are horrible out of pocket cost are outrageous and one person makes the decision on Benefits and that person doesn't even use them. Raises are hard to come by and when you get one prepare to be disappointed.

Pros

Some of the people you work with

Cons

Hours, pay, benefits, work environment

Great pay/ no feelings of purpose or growth

If your looking for a simple job with long hours & hot summers with no growth in the company then it’s a good job for you. 12 hour shifts typically 6 days a week.

Pros

Free Gatorade & water during the summer

Cons

No growth available in the company

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at T.RAD North America, Inc.?

Job Secure

Overall good place to work. Typical production assembly line. Benefits are good. Attendance is necessary. Room for advancement. Alot of overtime available

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Poor production management

Productive but unsafe

The supervisors are great, the team leaders are great. It's the upper management whose terrible. The place is unsafe. People has walked in threatening others and jumping on others. The security they have now is very poor. Anyone can walk in the doors.

Getting my life goals met

I love this place! My team lead always shows love and compassion for her team members. Even on a stressful day, she is still polite and understanding. Everyone on my line works as a team and I feel as though I am where I am supposed to be. I always learn something new each day(so much I have started taking notes). This job gives me the want to go to work because every day at work is different.

Pros

You show others respect, that is what you will get in return, pay, benefits

Cons

I don't know really.

Objects in the Aisleways Stand Out the Most

Decent job if you're looking for entry level experience. Major lack of 2s enforcement in the office, so watch your step. Improper work delegation, you will work more than others if you are decent at your job. Pay scale a major lack luster for anyone looking to advance. Enjoy the free coffee but know your worth.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Entry Level Pay for Senior Level Work

Good benefits

There are some good people who I miss working with very much and on the other, there are no-class people always talk bad about anything or anyone while they cause tremendous loss in company, just like any place. They fire good workers. No raise, low pay, no appreciation, unfair evaluation, your performance mean nothing basically. But hey, what you expect? This is blue color factory job after all. Go get another job if you hate this job, this place is a good stepping stone if you got no experience in industry. Make sure you follow work instruction so that you avoid your end of life. If you are too creative and wanna do your own way, you will end up die on floor. Good luck!

Pros

Health Insurance, Dental, Vision

Cons

No appreciation. Low pay. Lots mentally ill peopletut

You work long hours

You work long hours and poor management. My co workers don’t believe in team work. I spoke with my team leader and supervisor. Which got me no where. I need up walking out.

Pros

The pay

Cons

Poor management, long hours and co workers don’t believe in team work

it is a good place of work i was there for 9 1/2 years

very good coworkers work was easy as long as you listen and understand your job shouldn't have any problems, pretty much like any other manufacturer..

Pros

good money not hard easy work

Cons

may work plenty of weekends

T read North America is a great place to work lots of job opportunities and skills to learn and plenty of places to move up and further yourself in the company supervisors are very picky and particular also pick favorites

Trad North America is a decent place to work

Management not well, hard to move up, safety is questionable here, they don’t care much for the people, benefits are great, great paying job as far as what we do

Very poor company

To much overtime on weekends and holidays. Very poorly ran, runs on the good boy system, no option to move up, if the production manager don’t like you you will never have a chance to excel in the company. A lot of drama. No bonuses.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Not family oriented

Start off at 14.25 raises come quickly nun really physically demanding just alot of time vested. Not to mich of a family orented place to work bi weekly pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T.RAD North America, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • T.RAD North America, Inc.