Systems Generators Philippines, Inc. (SYSGEN)

Systems Generators Philippines, Inc. (SYSGEN) Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Sysgen Inc. has a busy but peaceful atmosphere where you can work on a higher level of focus. This higher level of focus is crucial to accomplish the desired outcome of the design as per the requirement of our clients. Sysgen management is very fair when it comes to the welfare of its employees.
Pros
Very advantageous in enhancing an Engineers design specialty.
Cons
High level of professionalism is required to earn the design approval.
Salary / Benefits
This is a start up company of course as an agent you need to comply, the usual thing attendance then you need to provide result at the end of the day. I cant tell much with the management for the management is very cool. Hardest part also was when the company closed
Pros
free lunch every friday
Cons
very few staff
Salary / Benefits
Cultivates a culture of openness in information sharing. Regularly solicits constructive feedback, builds consensus, and asks well thought out and well prepared questions. Encourages open communication, cooperation, and the sharing of knowledge. Remains open-minded and willing to entertain others’ ideas. Builds trust through regular, open, and honest communication. Regularly looks for common ground and encourages collaboration among team members. Welcomes positive confrontation rather than sweeping things under the rug.
Salary / Benefits
Always meet the deadlines with client. Costumer Satisfaction in terms of submission target. The management had some issues regarding government required benefits. (not updated)
Pros
Healthy Co-Workers Relationship
Cons
Long hours of Stay at the office
Salary / Benefits
i learn a lot base from my work,my co workers are so intelligent when comes to work and there are so helpful when you need help...there are so many software that i use and its good for me to know another skills..
Salary / Benefits
It has been great working at Sysgen with its challenging workloads, friendly co-workers and cool boss. The hardest part of the job was when we don't have any work to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we have team building and other recreational activities.