SYSTECH Lighting and Controls Inc

SYSTECH Lighting and Controls Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was very productive to work in Systech because there is no idle hours and it is a fast-paced working environment. Also, you have to deal with different types of people, so your adaptability will be tested.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Exhausting
Salary / Benefits
help you to develop your personal skillscan help you to handle under pressuremanagerial position can help you handle manpowerdevelop skills for implementation can assist you to meet time schedule and deadlines
Pros
free dinner who taking overtime
Cons
commitments
Salary / Benefits
I've been working on the company for two years.ive learned a lot.specially leadership,how to work extremely under pressure and how to coupe up with co workers.
Pros
On time salary
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy may stay at the company i made a lot of friends and gain a lot of experience that i can use to my future job in other company. I learn a lot during my stay at the company.
Salary / Benefits
. securing permits before they were start to work, conduct tool box meeting before they were deployed. . I learned a lot on how handle workers towards to their works. . Management i approach my workers in manner way if there is any problem encountered during their work activities. . very safe and secured. . Implement of rules and regulations because there are some workers are stubborn. . To have good friendship to our superiors, and workers
Salary / Benefits
you will learn new things in here you will know how to manage your people day by day. its good to be your career growth i enjoyed the company of my co-employee
Salary / Benefits
I came to be trained as an electrical engineer but what I received was training for electricians. There was also a day in my OJT where I was assigned to the office as an OJT accountant and was assigned in the bookkeeping of receipts.
Salary / Benefits
Worked in installing cables, configuring equipment, and analyzing building plans. Provided administrative tasks such as scanning and filing documents.
Salary / Benefits
Nice/Exciting/Challenging/Dealing with different kinds of people/Independent/Strong Decision Making/ Need to be tough but always have the positive outlook in sales and Makreting
Salary / Benefits
Challenging workplace Fun work activities Great teamwork Challenging tasks Unfair President Bias Managers Poor management Contractualization Unsatisfactory benefits
Pros
You get to be assigned in different projects
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SYSTECH Lighting and Controls Inc?
Salary / Benefits
Systech provides technical support and assistance to architects/interior designers, professional consultants, and facility owners during the initial design phase of a project. Our design team assists our clients through the use of computer-aided software to describe beforehand the proper lighting illumination, sound system levels and coverage within a space. We also provide 3D renderings of the project to help our clients visualize the installed systems and how they affect the space during the preliminary design stage. Our design and technical team also provides essential drawings and proper documentation to guide the facility owners throughout the entire installation.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is a challenging experience. Regular client calls to ensure satisfaction from the projects I am serving. Close coordination with the procurement division just to make sure that no items will be left behind. And daily project visits to provide accurate forecasts to avoid lapses and delays.
Pros
Challenging workplace
Cons
Salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about the nature of electrical contracting. The project manager handles everything in the site including the interns. The are trained to become electricians, safety officer, and electrical supervisor.
Pros
camaraderie among employees
Cons
lack of electrical supervisors available
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is to receiving inbound shipment from international and unloading it. The most enjoyable part of my job in this company is how hard the work is i enjoy the bonding and many things that i have learn that i can use for my future.
Salary / Benefits
8 hour work, 1 day off I learned to be patient management was so good happy with my co-worker my hardest job in that company when we get project & everybody was so busy. the most enjoyable of my job is all my co worker are so nice to me & my boss always guide us.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of my job is the decision making especially when the management is not supporting you. I love my job but I don't like the job culture, the environment.
Cons
Long Hours