SYSGEN RPO

SYSGEN RPO Employee Reviews for Technical Recruiter

Technical Recruiter2 reviews
Philippines2 reviews

The place to help hone your technical skills

Sysgen is the place where I hone my skillsets. I considered the company as my second home, it's a family where I also valued.Kudos Sysgen for continuing believing to all your employees during this time of pandemic. Majority of the companies since last year had to lay-off their employees. But Sysgen tried to make alternative way to retain its employees. Now, we are all growing up and hoping everything will be back to normal.A lot of pressure ongoing right now but as the CEO said, we are all in this together.

Pros

Commission-based Incentives

Excellent Company!

Cultivates a culture of openness in information sharing. Regularly solicits constructive feedback, builds consensus, and asks well thought out and well prepared questions. Encourages open communication, cooperation, and the sharing of knowledge. Remains open-minded and willing to entertain others’ ideas. Builds trust through regular, open, and honest communication. Regularly looks for common ground and encourages collaboration among team members. Welcomes positive confrontation rather than sweeping things under the rug.

Jobs at SYSGEN RPO