SYSGEN RPO Employee Reviews for Career CounselorReview this company
Career Counselor1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 20 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Career Specialist (Current Employee) - WFH - August 27, 2021
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
One of the things I like about Sysgen is that our Bosses do not act like they're the boss or someone who holds a greater power in the company. They are humans. They treat us with respect and they let us do our job just the way we wanted it to be done.
Work-life-balance, Open-communication, Respectful Management, Strong work ethics
I couldn't think of any.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more SYSGEN RPO reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYSGEN RPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 20 reviews
Ratings by category
4.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
4.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.7 out of 5 stars for Management
4.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about SYSGEN RPO
- What should you wear to an interview at SYSGEN RPO?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at SYSGEN RPO?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at SYSGEN RPO?2 people answered
- Is the interview, virtual or thru company on-site?One person answered
- Is there any training before getting involved in the project?One person answered
- How often do salary increases happen at SYSGEN RPO?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at SYSGEN RPO?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at SYSGEN RPO?One person answered
- What benefits does SYSGEN RPO offer?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at SYSGEN RPO? What are the steps along the way?One person answered