SYSGEN RPO

SYSGEN RPO

SYSGEN RPO Employee Review

A great place to work.

Sysgen RPO is a productive and fun working place. Very professional employees and very nice. Environment is real good and the management is the best! Managers are hands on.

Pros

a lot of incentives

Cons

no paid OT

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

Fast paced and Fun workplace

SYSGEN is a fast paced and fun workplace. I enjoy staying with SYSGEN as they offer competitive pay, perks and benefits. Though I was assigned to a certain manager that handled us in an awful way. We didn't receive any good things from HER. We are just thankful that we have each other (Team) working together to make it through the day.

Pros

Salary, Fun Team and Balance Workplace

Cons

Certain Manager
Same role

Has supportive supervisors and team

I've been with the company for 3 months already and I am so happy with them so far. I learned a lot with the training and the supervisors and managers are really helpful with questions related at work.
Same location

Great

Great working in Sysgen,but you have to work on your pace, Higher ops are welcoming and you may not feel awkward on that company, Thankful to Sysgen RPO for giving me opportunity to be part of their business. Hoping for more years of champagne with Sysgen

Pros

Great salary

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYSGEN RPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

SYSGEN RPO Reviews by Location

Learn about SYSGEN RPO in popular locations

• SYSGEN RPO
  • A great place to work.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?