SYSGEN RPO

SYSGEN RPO

SYSGEN RPO Employee Review

A company where you really feel at home

I love how you can always reach out to anyone here for guidance, help and friendship. it's always just around the corner here at Sysgen. All you need to do is ask and it shall be heard and along the way, given. I really enjoy the culture. Really feels a home away from home.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

Fun workplace and people are nice

You will enjoy working here and management is open for feedback. Workload might be heavy but it is worth it. You get to go home everyday that you know you make an impact doing your job

Pros

Company culture

Cons

Goals
Same location

Fast paced and Fun workplace

SYSGEN is a fast paced and fun workplace. I enjoy staying with SYSGEN as they offer competitive pay, perks and benefits. Though I was assigned to a certain manager that handled us in an awful way. We didn't receive any good things from HER. We are just thankful that we have each other (Team) working together to make it through the day.

Pros

Salary, Fun Team and Balance Workplace

Cons

Certain Manager
Same location

A great place to work.

Sysgen RPO is a productive and fun working place. Very professional employees and very nice. Environment is real good and the management is the best! Managers are hands on.

Pros

a lot of incentives

Cons

no paid OT

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYSGEN RPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

SYSGEN RPO Reviews by Location

Learn about SYSGEN RPO in popular locations

• SYSGEN RPO
  • A company where you really feel at home