Sysco

Sysco

Sysco Employee Review

I learned the administration and supervision of the materials used for building model houses. Also in preparing the inventory and e-mailing it to the head office for everyday expenses and transactions I learned how to coordinates processing of all materials sent out, receiving, processing, distribution and storage.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

The Company Made me a better person

My typical day in Sysco Devt Corp was an early meeting with sales staff. Give instructions. Discuss the closeable accounts and how do we do about them to be able to close them soon as possible.I learned to protect my people and my integrity by writing the communications. Some people tend to forget what they promised. Here I learned that "when it is not written I never happened".My co-workers here were friendly and easy to work with.The hardest part was the sudden announcement of company shut down.The most memorable experience was the 2008 Christmas Party when I played the maniquin for the first time.

Pros

well compensated with car and driver

Cons

unfinished business and unsatisfied clients

Can handle horital works.

During my working experience in this company, I have learn some other civil works because I handle surveying and also road networks activities which include to my working experience in construction.

Pros

Sometimes free

Cons

Working with long with no overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sysco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Sysco Reviews by Location

Learn about Sysco in popular locations

• Sysco