Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Information from Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated:

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines731 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Sykes was great. They provide good training, good facilities, and they take care of the well being of all the employees. It was a great workplace but the pay was low and there are no retirement benefits,
Pros
Free lunch, Great facilities, Video games, Free internet, Has a fitness gym, Great yearly events, great training
Cons
Low pay, no retirement benefit.
Competetive salary package.
Good workplace and facilities.

Free food daily on the account I was hired at.

Extremely poor management, managers that were assigned directed changes/processes that caused the account to be pulled by the client.

Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
great indeed. salary good. working area good. relaxing working area. best people around you. support needed being given. training is very informative.
Salary / Benefits
I was referred by one of my close friends who's working here and it was the best decision that I made. I easily adjusted with the new people in the team that I was a part of.

I was also able to learn a lot of new things and experience things that I thought I don't have the ability to do. What made me like and respect this company even more is when our national government ordered a lock down due to Covid, we were able to transition smoothly from working to an office to working comfortably at home. They provided our equipment and peripherals that we need (even office chairs!) to make sure we can do our jobs efficiently.
Pros
Allowances, Benefits, Equipment Delivered at Home, Commendations
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Initiative to find resources to turn around the scenarios and situation for resolving technical issues coming from the client / customer to be able to work under pressure and having flexibility with schedules during grave yard shift.
Pros
Bonus and incentives.
Cons
Health card and benefits
Salary / Benefits
It was an ok experience as it was my 1st in the BPO industry. Former Team Leads were not that effective as they were mostly busy with reports instead of leading their teams. I actually learned more thru my colleagues who were mostly a few months before me. aks was a struggle.incentives & pay was low, equipment available are old & slow system

Pros
No dress code
Cons
Breaks & lunch sched, Low pay
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed my time working in sykes and im really having fun with my job it's just so happened that i need more stability when it comes to postion and financial aspect
Pros
Free lunches and ir has lots of perks
Cons
Salary disputes
Salary / Benefits
The account managers and co-employees are very supportive. The training is great and tools are user friendly. The working atmosphere is conducive and busy business focused. The only unfortunate experience is the recruitment interviewers are very tricky and dishonest in terms of the outcome of the account training and the salary is not that good enough to match employee needs.
Pros
free gift for birthday celebrants
Cons
exhaustive long working hours
Salary / Benefits
It took me four years to stay with Sykes. Though there were no salary increase but still a friendly environment would make you stay. On the other hand, there are some struggles when it comes to management.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
Very bad, all work work work and no activities for their employee except for themselves. They wanted people to extend for longer period of hours. Low salary pay, no yearly increase. Not a fun and exciting environment.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Mismanagement
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working with them. They will let you feel that they valued you as an employee. In terms of security, salary, work place, culture, inclusivity and many more were there.
I love working on Sykes,
It was a wonderful start for a 1st timer in BPO industry.

I've learned a lot. Thanks to SYKES.

Managers are helpful.

Their hiring process was quick, and easy, the interviewer was straightforward.

Late and absenteeism was an enormous deal.
Salary and incentives were fair enough depends on your performance I hope I can go back in Sykes.
Salary / Benefits
career growth is really there if you strive to be the best and have a good standing on the management's perception on yourself. pay is a bit low for an agent though. incentive is big though for some accounts but will have to exert effort to achieve it.
Salary / Benefits
everthing is great. healthy working invironment. the area is accessable for publict transportation. has free meal and welcomming invironment. free drinks.
Salary / Benefits
It was a challenging and fun experience working with Sykes in terms of campaign and people. Salary is not as competitive as other small companies but the back pay is good. Stay, get regularized and then resign, you will get what I meant.
Salary / Benefits
Sykes Asia Inc. Cebu center is one of the pioneering BPO in the island. I learned a lot from the trainings I received such as 7 Habits, Coaching Techniques, etc. They have a very competitive benefits and very family friendly packages.
Pros
In house gym with trainers and pantry.
Cons
Location of the building is in an area that tends to flood.
Salary / Benefits
the management and benefits are both good. i was lucky i had the opportunity to work with one of the best challenging accounts, with the most diverse kind of people, and different micture of culture.
benefits
Cons
proximity
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is nice, clean and well maintained. There's a pantry for the employees: refrigerator, microwave are also available for employee's use. The salary is good. Incentives are provided: VL & SL accumulate if not used. Extra incentives such as gift certificates for extra hours worked. Foods are also available as an appreciation in coming to work
Salary / Benefits
the company is good they have free coffee sometimes snacks. They will help you to understand the work if you have trouble. They are very considerate but low salary rate
Salary / Benefits
Not worth your time, lowball pay, little to no benefits, schedule not flexible.
This is for Sykes Philippines, not sure about the ones in other countries.
Salary / Benefits
Good job culture and accounts are super easy. Though, incentives and benifits are not that good. Facilities are incomplete and crediting salary is not always on time.