Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Philippines769 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 319 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,570 reviews

Good teammates and effective supervisor

This is the most ideal management I've ever had. If not for the low pay, I wouldn't need to look for another job. My skills improved. I gained friends. And all bosses are effective and easy to work with.

Pros

Effective management

Cons

Low salary

A stressful place to work at but has high salary and also has good work/life balance.

Job is very stressful. It looks like when you make calls and make a mistake, it's a big deal. On the other hand, salary is high and work/life balance is good. They don't force you to do overtime.

good work place to start a career

though its quite stressful just like any other jobs but the salary is good.you are well compensated given the fact that i dont have any work experience prior. And the hiring process was fast since i work from home they just ask ask to send it through email which was less hassle on our part.

Pros

salary

Cons

mandatory ot's.and less support from our tl who is inconsiderate ;) sometimes

It's been a pretty chill journey with them.

Do not expect a relatively high basic salary from them especially when you are a newbie. What I like is their management, the guards are interactive as well. When it came to processing my clearance, it went smoothly even though it was processed online. I can say they are a highly professional company. Just had to cut my journey short with them due to personal reasons.

Pros

Approachable management, workplace specially the lobby is hotel-like. They are considerate in terms of attendance.

Cons

Average salary offer

the company is good but the account is terrible, salary disputes are horrible

toxic account plus toxic management can drain the life out of you, the company is good but the account is terrible, salary disputes are horrible. would not reccomend to my friends for my account

Pros

free meals, good co workers

Cons

unprofessional leaders, toxic management, delayed dissimination of information

Free meal everyday with Google accounts.

Fun and well compensated. Was working from home during the pandemic and it was great. Company offered additional allowances such as internet allowance.

good workplacegood managementgood job culture

I was comfortable during my six years of stay in the company. The people that I've worked with in Sykes are people that I've formed lifelong friendships with.They have good job benefits and fun events for the employees.

Pros

with HMO supportive management comfortable workplace

Cons

no retirement plan

My job was very stressful

This is a good company for beginners in the business process outsourcing field because they have easy hiring process. They hire people that has potential.

Pros

Easy hiring process, good culture

Cons

No salary increase, low salary

This company is really great for a beginner.

The right place if you are a beginner. You will learn and explore the csr culture. It's up to you if you want to climb the corporate ladder or just simply work to gain experience.

Pros

Friendly colleagues and company are not stressful.

Cons

You need to understand that the salary you earn will not increase unless you get promoted.

Good for beginners

Management is okay but HR benefits department is the worst. They incorrectly encoded my sss number and it took me a year for it to be corrected. Salary is also low.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Low salary/offer

Good for cc newbies

Great training, collaborative, fast paced, vacation leaves, there are dental and medical benefits given every yearpay is average but definitely worth it as a first time callcenter worker

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Shifts

Leaders are awesome to work

Work at home set-up. Leaders will be mad at you if you work on weekends or past your shift. Leaders are well trained and experienced, will guide you and admits when they are wrong.

Pros

Incentives, Colleagues, Workplace, Safety, Cleanliness

Cons

Low salary, lots of workload

Productive workplace

Management will use there position and connection if they happen to not like you. Doesn't pay OT most of the time but the job requires you to work for 5-6 hours more.

They force employees to work on-site.

I've stayed here for almost 2 years, the management is very encouraging. No toxic environment. It's just that they are forcing their employees to work onsite which is not good. The cases are getting worse with variants. I had to resign due to this cause. And one more thing: there's no salary increase even if you have loads of work. Also, no bereavement leave when my lolo died. It was so upsetting.

Pros

Good management

Cons

No bereavement leave, low salary, forces employees to go onsite

Fun and friendly work environment

I enjoyed my stay in sykes... I ve learned a lot from my previous position. My team manager was kind and helpful..I enjoyed working with them......Hoping to have an opportunity to go back

Pros

Compensate very well, love the sleeping quarters

Cons

Low salary rate

Productive and doing OTs

They are a good company though it's kinda hard nowadays to be in tje office amidst the pandemic. A lot are getting aickbit thwy insist on going onsite

Pros

Good facility

Cons

A company that encourages career growth

Work is an 8 hour shift Paid trainings providedI can say that I learned a lot from this company as they encourage career growth for every employeeManagement is good. They are approachable.Culture is excellent. Employees are friendly.Hardest part of the job is if it is queingEnjoyable part of the job is if it avail

Pros

Career growth for every employee

Cons

Break schedules are not aligned, low salary

Hmmmm lets say its abt monetary moment

It was my first job. I was happy to take it. They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment. Ot was good. But as soon as im regularized salary disputes starts to happen every month, its like youre doing charity work (Just being honest). And the management was toxic.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

It’s okay

It is okay. It was my first job ever so I honestly didn’t have anything to compare it to. The production floor is usually, what I would consider, a chaos. It was very hard to look for a station. It was hard to discuss some things with the team leader since I rarely see them. The benefits are good. The pay is okay, a bit lower than what I think the employers deserve since it’s a financial account.

Pros

Lots of job opportunities

Cons

Salary could be a bit higher

Happy and fun at work

Yes i was excited in working with them but travel time for me is very hard or difficult for me it took me about 4 hours a day by commuting using public transport

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Far from my home

Good benefits

Competetive salary package.Good workplace and facilities.Free food daily on the account I was hired at.Extremely poor management, managers that were assigned directed changes/processes that caused the account to be pulled by the client.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?