Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Information from Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated:

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Management reviews

Philippines726 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It took me four years to stay with Sykes. Though there were no salary increase but still a friendly environment would make you stay. On the other hand, there are some struggles when it comes to management.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
poor people culture, toxic competition culture, should always say yes to the VP, overlapping initiatives, powerless HR, no care for their ppl if you are not favored.
Salary / Benefits
Very bad, all work work work and no activities for their employee except for themselves. They wanted people to extend for longer period of hours. Low salary pay, no yearly increase. Not a fun and exciting environment.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Mismanagement
Salary / Benefits
A great place for learning. You will learn a lot from the people who you work with. The management gives you what you need. They're very considerate. It's fun and amazing working at this company!
Salary / Benefits
career growth is really there if you strive to be the best and have a good standing on the management's perception on yourself. pay is a bit low for an agent though. incentive is big though for some accounts but will have to exert effort to achieve it.
Salary / Benefits
Their Recruitment and Training team are very nice, but once you get to the floor, that's where you'll have to navigate the politics of a call center. Some of the Team Leaders are nice, but some are sketchy, like they seem to have gotten promoted based on how close they are to the Operations Manager. One TL was lazy, always absent, and a credit-grabber. Another TL was predatory towards women. Another upper management would embarrass you in front of co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
It is a previlege to under this company, it taught a lot of new things in daily basis, the people are great, the management is in full force to support their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Great company but co-workers is a little bit un-healthy to work with.
the site was too far from our home

some managers does not apply compassion towards struggling employees.
Active listening

Problem-solving
Time management

skil
Salary / Benefits
I learned about the company is about how communicative skills will be develop. and the hardest part of the job is how the management changes the metrics for the incentives.
Salary / Benefits
The ambiance of the company is very refreshing and the bosses, managers supervisors are very helpful when it comes to work-related and listen to their employees' ideas.
Salary / Benefits
the management and benefits are both good. i was lucky i had the opportunity to work with one of the best challenging accounts, with the most diverse kind of people, and different micture of culture.
benefits
Cons
proximity
Salary / Benefits
Working with Sykes is fun and not stressful, all of their employees even the managers are friendly they are easy to get along with. It was the best company that I've worked for.
Salary / Benefits
Management was at the top, sometimes it felt you are too small to even open up anything work related. Account handled was a bit difficult, training was so so
Salary / Benefits
A typical BPO company. You get in you get out. People are reasonable. Management is reasonable. They pay good but their contracts suck. They are an average company.
Salary / Benefits
Sykea is an awesome company tje facilties are good, needs of employee are being addressed. The program amd benefits are also great. The only problem is some of the leaders doesn not know the true meaning of being a
Salary / Benefits
People at Sykes are the best. I really had a great experience working with them. If we did'nt have to move, i wont leave sykes. The trainers are pros. They will help you with everything.
Salary / Benefits
My time spent with sykes taught me to better hone in my time management skills, taught me about the importance of understanding your employees, and the value of being able to adapt to new changes! Working for a company that changed line groups and clients alot was great, it provided a chance to learn new things and understand industries better, and more importantly, how one company can impact a community.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Management were so nice. They always acknowledge employees who were on the Top Performing list by rewarding them. I won a lot of prizes when I was with Sykes. Got my second macbook from them as well.
Salary / Benefits
Sykes has been my training ground, it welcomed and given me different types of adventures. Although the workplace has always been busy and very often stressful, all the learnings would worth all the sacrifices.
Fun place to work
Management is supportive and understanding
Colleagues shares same values of making every interaction with customers unique and timely