Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative125 reviews
Philippines125 reviews

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,580 reviews

My job was very stressful

This is a good company for beginners in the business process outsourcing field because they have easy hiring process. They hire people that has potential.

Pros

Easy hiring process, good culture

Cons

No salary increase, low salary

I wish I could work to them again. The experience was so great.I could say that the account is not difficult like other. I enjoyed the account and the people as well.

Pros

The amenities

Cons

Long call

A stressful place to work at but has high salary and also has good work/life balance.

Job is very stressful. It looks like when you make calls and make a mistake, it's a big deal. On the other hand, salary is high and work/life balance is good. They don't force you to do overtime.

the company is good but the account is terrible, salary disputes are horrible

toxic account plus toxic management can drain the life out of you, the company is good but the account is terrible, salary disputes are horrible. would not reccomend to my friends for my account

Pros

free meals, good co workers

Cons

unprofessional leaders, toxic management, delayed dissimination of information

Free meal everyday with Google accounts.

Fun and well compensated. Was working from home during the pandemic and it was great. Company offered additional allowances such as internet allowance.

Wfh

Its nice due to WFH. Paid fairly, accesible apps. management now a days is conflict due to transitioning of the management. Work life balance. No appraisal.

Pros

Buffet

Cons

No appraisal

Engaging

Company was alright. Although I was pulled out from training due to lack of pre employment requirements. My time there was alright the trainer was professional

This company maybe the reason why im on a medical leave due to hypertension but the managers hr supervisors cared deeply for their agents nothing more to say

Pros

Greatest work environmen

Cons

No work from home

Good benefits

Competetive salary package.Good workplace and facilities.Free food daily on the account I was hired at.Extremely poor management, managers that were assigned directed changes/processes that caused the account to be pulled by the client.

Pros

Free lunch

excellent experience with sykes

great indeed. salary good. working area good. relaxing working area. best people around you. support needed being given. training is very informative.

Fun workplace

I really enjoyed my time working in sykes and im really having fun with my job it's just so happened that i need more stability when it comes to postion and financial aspect

Pros

Free lunches and ir has lots of perks

Cons

Salary disputes

Easy tasks, toxic management but competitive salary

The tasks were easy to fulfill however, the work environment is toxic. Your chances of getting promoted are high if you're friends with a manager. Sykes has it's own way of evaluating things that are not required by the vendors. For example, the notions system that assesses your "world-class customer support" skills which they make a big deal of when it's not required by the vendor.

Pros

Free food, shuttle service.

Cons

Politics

You matter with them.

It was nice working with them. They will let you feel that they valued you as an employee. In terms of security, salary, work place, culture, inclusivity and many more were there.

Great company but co-workers is a little bit un-healthy to work with.

Great company but co-workers is a little bit un-healthy to work with. the site was too far from our home some managers does not apply compassion towards struggling employees.

Good and fair company

Go to work, meet with friends, learned the process together, colleagues and bosses are very friendly and approachable, fast promotion, within 3 or less months.

Life and Work

I got along with my co workers well Fast promotion I had a very good team leader My teammates are very supportive Was able to handle stress because people were very approachable

It was okay

The culture and environment is okay and it is also recommendable to people who are seeking job opportunities in the field or office of the customer service.

My 3 years in sykes was very memorable.

Sykes is the first BPO industry where I used to work for 3 years. If I will work again, I still choose sykes. Very good training. Trainors are very intelligent. I found teamwork within my co workers. Team Leader was very supportive.

Inconsiderate

Management always change their minds and reduce Team Members for no reasons. They're very inconsiderate and not kind hearted as well. They dont give a chance another employee to be re-profiled after the six months nonsense contract.

Pros

Good food to buy.

Cons

Quieng

One sided

They will only listen the TL's they don't want to hear the agent's side so i find it unfair too. but aside from that i highly recommended it to others.

cool company

For fresh grads, Sykes is the best place to apply. They are great in developing talents and they value your efforts and make sure that you get the appreciation you deserve.

Pros

supportive with developing your talents

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
  • Technical Support Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?