Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support21 reviews
Philippines21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,580 reviews

It was fun and memorable.

My first job was at Sykes, I am satisfied with how they treated their employees. I learned a lot and they make sure that everyone is comfortable working with Sykes.

Pros

Monthly incentives

Cons

Prefer not to answer

There are better call centers out there.

Their Recruitment and Training team are very nice, but once you get to the floor, that's where you'll have to navigate the politics of a call center. Some of the Team Leaders are nice, but some are sketchy, like they seem to have gotten promoted based on how close they are to the Operations Manager. One TL was lazy, always absent, and a credit-grabber. Another TL was predatory towards women. Another upper management would embarrass you in front of co-workers.

Well it was ok.

A typical BPO company. You get in you get out. People are reasonable. Management is reasonable. They pay good but their contracts suck. They are an average company.

Employee Satisfaction

SYKES is a great company. It offers great opportunities, especially to regular workers. They aim for a continuous career growth. Also, it listens to employees grievances.

Productive and fun workplace

Company itself is productive , and fun workplace, i learned to be more creative and competetive, the management is good, workplace itself is not toxic, the hardest part of the job is troubleshooting the issue for about 3 hours, but the most enjoyable part of the job is i got to have friends and co worker that is happy to be with

Pros

Cool supervisors

Cons

Works on weekends

A place to explore and grow

Like all BPO center, one would go by rules and regulations. Matrics are your breathing apparatus. In these place is where I was able to grow as a person dealing with different type of people. It's where you will be able to understand the true meaning of building rapport and compliance. I truly appreciate what I have learned while working with them it made me realize I was ready to explore different job opportunities beyond my comfort zone.

Pros

medical benefit, stability, people you come to work with are amazing

Cons

no work life balance

Technical Support

Provide assistance to customers having trouble with their Kodak Digital Cameras including how to operate and also do software installation to their computers. Help customers optimize the features that their camera have. Should the camera is broken and in warranty, process an immediate replacement free of charge.

I was happy working with the team for the account I was assigned to.

I worked as a Senior Hairstylist for over 10 years doing haircuts and hair treatments. I am trained in hair coloring and various styling techniques as well as proper client consultation and communication.

Pros

I was happy working with the team for the account I was assigned to.

Cons

I was happy working with the team for the account I was assigned to.

I worked here as technical support (chat). We assist two customers at the same time. We help them with their internet connection (AT&T Uverse) problem. From troubleshooting their modem and as to isolate the problems. There's a process we follow to resolve their issue (as a company guidelines). It is important to always follow company's rules and regulations to avoid escalations and to have a nice work flow.

cool office

highly recommended company with a lot of perks and healthcare. people are awesome and would like to work with them again, if you are looking fr a cool place this is it

Customer Service role

Customer service role at its finest. This is the position you hoped they would pay you dollars but they were paying pesos. Overall the compensation was not enough to satisfy the toxicity of the work environment.

Pros

free lunches

Workplace feels like home

I had a very supportive management who knows hove to motivate staff and provide adequate training for improvement. The workplace culture is very diverse.

Fun and enjoyable place to work at.

* Works 8 hours a day with free meal * Embellished communication skills and confidence in handling calls * Time management * Enjoyable Place to work at * Hardest would be when the time comes that the customers are in ques * Mingling new friends and became a family

Pros

Free meal and ambiance

Cons

No benefits offered yet, been working almost 9 months and regularization is not yet implemented

My first technical work experience

Had mastered the skill of multi tasking by assisting 4-5 clients at the same time through chat support. Learned how to deal with irate customers on the phone and how to pacify them and provide excellent customer service.

Pros

Overtime Pay

Cons

Na

Fun place to work

Most of the people are fun in the workplace. I was not sure about the advancement because of the sudden changes in the work place.y bad I enjoyed my time working there, I had learned a lot of things. I decided to leave since it was very far from home and traffic is ver

Pros

free food, free training, friendly people

Cons

long traffic, career advancement

Productive workplace with performance ratings every month

Good workplace with supportive management. Productivity and performance is their primary vision for the employees. Incentives are quite good and managers are approachable.

Pros

Great teamwork

Cons

Seldom trainings

Good Atmosphere to work with, very fun and full of activities

I gain more confidence in this company. I enjoy working here not just because we are focusing in our works but we are also doing some activities that we can show our other talents aside from handling customer complaints and inquiries.

Great

The company thought me a lot about being a technical support agent in internet trouble shooting and installing software and applications on clients devices.

A good company

My work place here is near my house a 5 minute travel, a good place to work, challenging account and fun. Typical BPO company.

Pros

Near my house

Cons

Low salary

Good place to stay

They have good culture, good working environment, clean pantry, sleeping quarters, nice office space, great co workers. And they are located beside a train station.

A very nice place to work

A typical day a work where an agent would want to report to work because it is a must but all of the agent is actually happy to come to work without any excuses.It might be tedious work for the whole day but having a cool Teamlead and cool team-mates is a plus of doing your work with your best. I have learned to love my work in this time too bad the account is a seasonal account. The management is also humble and easy to be with. We were able to see them everyday with a positive aura. I have nothing to say about my co- workers they were the best so far and I'm not closing my door to meet new friends .I believe in saying that when you love your work It won't stress you. For the whole duration of staying in Sykes everything is worth keeping.

Pros

Free, Drinks, PatlockDay, Custome

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits