Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative304 reviews
Philippines304 reviews

Found 304 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,580 reviews

Fun but stressful

Night shift experience is very stressful. Clients can be rude, and every call escalates to lead representative. No ahifting schedules and no opportunity for career growth

Pros

Free coffee and sleeping quarters

Cons

Night shift

A very competitive but relaxed environment in the work place

Sykes/Sitel is a good company. You will be handled by a professional group of people and will definitely encourage their employees to bring out the best in them.

Good company for people who is just starting their BPO career.

This company is the very first BPO I joined so at first, I was very ecstatic and pleased that I finally landed a job, not to mention it took me only 3-4 days to get the initial interview.

Good Starter Company

This is my 1st BPO company I have no prior bpo experience but still got accepted the management and hr are approachable and willing to help you with your pre employment requirement

Pros

1 day Processing

Cons

Long Hours

It's been a pretty chill journey with them.

Do not expect a relatively high basic salary from them especially when you are a newbie. What I like is their management, the guards are interactive as well. When it came to processing my clearance, it went smoothly even though it was processed online. I can say they are a highly professional company. Just had to cut my journey short with them due to personal reasons.

Pros

Approachable management, workplace specially the lobby is hotel-like. They are considerate in terms of attendance.

Cons

Average salary offer

It's a great company.

There is an advancement and job security. They've accepted me even if I don't have BPO experience. They provided enough training before putting you on live.

Pros

you have a chance to move forward your career

Cons

it's difficult to have an approved PTO.

Fun workmates

Fun workmates. This was my first job and worked for 1.5 years. It was a great opportunity for me to expose myself in a corporate environment. Learned how to communicate and get to know myself.

Had a really terrible experience. From trainers, down to agents, everyone is rude.

Supervisors are unprofessional. I had a trainer which leaves us hours just to finish his paper works and tells us constantly that there will be an in depth discussion about the subject later on but in the end only 10% (or less) of what we actually do in the production floor were discussed. When I got endorsed to production, I've encountered SMEs who make fun of newbies mistakes in front of us and calling newbies dumb. Really unprofessional. Agents aren't that friendly as well.

Good for cc newbies

Great training, collaborative, fast paced, vacation leaves, there are dental and medical benefits given every yearpay is average but definitely worth it as a first time callcenter worker

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Shifts

Good

Good company but there will always be a better one. You'll acquire a whole lot of new learnings and you'll be able to work with different kinds of people.

They force employees to work on-site.

I've stayed here for almost 2 years, the management is very encouraging. No toxic environment. It's just that they are forcing their employees to work onsite which is not good. The cases are getting worse with variants. I had to resign due to this cause. And one more thing: there's no salary increase even if you have loads of work. Also, no bereavement leave when my lolo died. It was so upsetting.

Pros

Good management

Cons

No bereavement leave, low salary, forces employees to go onsite

Fun and friendly work environment

I enjoyed my stay in sykes... I ve learned a lot from my previous position. My team manager was kind and helpful..I enjoyed working with them......Hoping to have an opportunity to go back

Pros

Compensate very well, love the sleeping quarters

Cons

Low salary rate

Productive and doing OTs

They are a good company though it's kinda hard nowadays to be in tje office amidst the pandemic. A lot are getting aickbit thwy insist on going onsite

Pros

Good facility

Cons

I had fun working with my workmates. Team leaders are great and very helpful.

Thank you Sykes for giving me a chance to work in your Company. 6 months was not enough, It was a brief time but I am very Proud to to be a part of Sykes Philippines..

fun place

so much fun and more excitement and prizes for employees.good environment to work with.the management is fair as well and well compensated.i wish theres sykes here where i am located

Hmmmm lets say its abt monetary moment

It was my first job. I was happy to take it. They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment. Ot was good. But as soon as im regularized salary disputes starts to happen every month, its like youre doing charity work (Just being honest). And the management was toxic.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

It’s okay

It is okay. It was my first job ever so I honestly didn’t have anything to compare it to. The production floor is usually, what I would consider, a chaos. It was very hard to look for a station. It was hard to discuss some things with the team leader since I rarely see them. The benefits are good. The pay is okay, a bit lower than what I think the employers deserve since it’s a financial account.

Pros

Lots of job opportunities

Cons

Salary could be a bit higher

Fun workplace and great work experience

Working in sykes is such a blessing and a great experience for me. If it weren't for my health issues that time i would have been a sykesers up unto this date.

bad salary, toxic work environment, low pay

I have terrible memories in Sykes, the work environment is for robots, not people, it's a good thing that my unit managers and supervisors were very kind and considerate and I'm eternally thankful to them..

Pros

Kind and considerate team leaders.

Cons

low pay, toxic work environment.

Superb

Work place wazs nice . Colleagues are friendly and supportive. Leaders are passionate about helping agents to improve communicatio skill, and they are kind and caring

Good for first timer's

Sykes was great. They provide good training, good facilities, and they take care of the well being of all the employees. It was a great workplace but the pay was low and there are no retirement benefits,

Pros

Free lunch, Great facilities, Video games, Free internet, Has a fitness gym, Great yearly events, great training

Cons

Low pay, no retirement benefit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits