Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Call Center Representative19 reviews
Philippines19 reviews

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,580 reviews

Sykes company

It's really good to work here but they dont have any work from job option that is in demand right now. The atmosphere is really good, managers are really working hard to improve the good vibes inside the production floor and they always encourage everyone to work hard to earn a better position to have a better earnings. I'm really happy that I experience a good company that really care for us.

This company is really great for a beginner.

The right place if you are a beginner. You will learn and explore the csr culture. It's up to you if you want to climb the corporate ladder or just simply work to gain experience.

Pros

Friendly colleagues and company are not stressful.

Cons

You need to understand that the salary you earn will not increase unless you get promoted.

full of encoding

each and every cheque details need to be input, like remiter name, total amount, payee, invoice, cheque number with BOQ, you need to have 60 wpm keystroke...

Pros

fun to work

Cons

too much OTs

It’s a good company to start your bpo career because they provide excellent training, and it will really hepl you to be equipped in call center indust

It’s an everyday learning process, because you will encounter different types of people having difficulties and concerns. And sometimes you will understand it’s not the resolution to their concerns is what they just need but also someone who would take time to listen to them.l can say that the most enjoyable part of my job is when customer says thank you for a job well done. Knowing that you were able to listen and identify the root cause of the problem and provide resolution, that I can say is fulfilling.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

Compensation

Fun and exciting everyday

Good place to start a career.fun and exciting.Management arr very responsive.It really helps me with my financial needs.I will grow an an individual and accept evedy challenge that will takes in a long run.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Non

It was an enjoyable working environment with younger people who love to provide good customer service over the telephone.

It was a very enjoyable time of my life where i worked with young people of my age and who love to talked to customers whom we only hear their voices on the other line. I learned a lot like how to properly speak fluent american english accent as it was mandatory from the start of the interview since all our customers were based from america. I learned how to work in shifts and i attended lots of trainings and lots of activites by the team.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Working hours

Ok Company

Ok starter work. Not too bad. I worked evening shifts most of the time. My supervisor and my co workers were great. The salary was competitive at that time.

Productive and fun work place

It's a BPO company in the Philippines, you will be provided with a good package and benifits, I cannot say any issues going on with the company in my stay there.

nice work place

They provide Free Meal to all Employees , They do like quarter Voices to hear the opinions and suggestion to their Staff and employees. I am proud to be part of Sykes Asia INC

Pros

free meal

Cons

mandatory Overtime

what i learned

i learned working in skyes asia is to help my customer to solve there problem help them book flights hotel etc. i learned also to be helpful to other people around me

I enjoyed working at Sykes

Being a call center agent helped me to improved my communication skills and teaches me how to handle a stressful situation and how to cope to the culture of my co workers .

Good working environment

The company provides an environment which family exist. People are so close to each other and they care with each others' health. They also offers upskill trainings which is with pay and free lunch.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Does not tolerate absenteeism regardless with your health condition as long as you can talk.

Sykes is the best but some of the people in management is unfair.

Sykes Asia is the best call center company in South East Asia. The company is pro employees and that is amazing. My coworkers are easy to work with...

Pros

Free sleeping room

fun and good ambiance

Good ambiance, safe and secured in terms of the location and etc. It was fun working in sykes especially with my colleagues.

Satisfactory

I can say that Sykes really manage to balance work and social life. I had a chance to manage my work and being a single mom to my daughter. When it comes to the environment, Sykes really provide good ambiance and nice environment. With the people, I can say that everyone is respectful and kind.

Motivating

Very Organize Company, everything is documented, it was a hard job but i enjoyed a lot working there because aside of it was very challenging for me,this company pays well

Pros

Insurance card, transportation allowance, incentive every month

Cons

very hard

good.. quite stressing

happy and sometimes sad. happy because when someone called and you provide the assistance or service they may asking for. sad when some people were mad because they dont want the additional product you were offering.

Good salary, incentives, team buildings

Working in a call center provide a good working environment and a good salary and fast growing industry. I dont mind in changing of work schedules but my issue is that about the split dayoff's. We just want to work 5 days straight and we need 2 days straight dayoff's.

Pros

Incentives and Free meals

Cons

Split DayOffs

Flexible and can work under stress environment

Working in a BPO industry is not easy job just like as the other imagine. You have to be versatile and very flexible due to stress environment and shifting schedules. But I don't take those as the hindrance to work as a call enter agent. It makes me more challenged and in a way I developed my communication skills and me as a better person. Being flexible individual I was able to adjust to different personalities and attitude of my co-workers. The hardest part of being an agent is you don't have a normal life, because your full awake at night and sleep during day which they call "Zombie Mode". Well,on the other hand working at night you get higher salary which is very good for me. What I enjoyed most in my work is I get a chance to talk to people whom are on the other side of the world. And when I made them a happy customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits