Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Salary & Benefits reviews: Back Office Executive

Back Office Executive4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,574 reviews

An average place to work with

The working environment within our account is quite great. The superiors are accommodating and approachable. My colleagues back then were fun to be with. It was easy for me to build friendship with my peers within the team since they are very nice people. It was the relationship that I built with my teammates which made me stay in the company longer. However, no matter how great the people are within the company, there were so many STRONGER factors that made me leave the company: - HR/Payroll system sucks. So many disputes re pay esp the overtime hours. It was mainly due to the systems being used. - No salary appraisal. In over a year that I have stayed with the company, the kind of process I'm with was challenging. Onshore team keeps on updating and changing procedures which eventually lead to additional workload for the team. More workload brought to the team did not actually equate to additional salary. - Long work hours. Due to additional tasks and with the gazillion of items to process within the day, there were times wherein we would render additional 3-5 hour shift. The worst that I've experienced was back in December where I had to render additional 5-6 hours everyday for about a week. - Insufficient staff to support the team and the process. The onshore team was quite demanding when it comes to finishing the task in the day without realizing that we were doing our best to finish all the cases. However, as much as we try, due to lack of agents, we kept on rendering overtime hours each day It was nice to be a part of Sykes. The things mentioned above are just -

Pros

Performance bonuses

Cons

No salary appraisal, long work hours, payroll system

good workplacegood managementgood job culture

I was comfortable during my six years of stay in the company. The people that I've worked with in Sykes are people that I've formed lifelong friendships with.They have good job benefits and fun events for the employees.

Pros

with HMO supportive management comfortable workplace

Cons

no retirement plan