Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Found 747 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,277 reviews

Leaders are awesome to work

Work at home set-up. Leaders will be mad at you if you work on weekends or past your shift. Leaders are well trained and experienced, will guide you and admits when they are wrong.

Pros

Incentives, Colleagues, Workplace, Safety, Cleanliness

Cons

Low salary, lots of workload

Productive workplace

Management will use there position and connection if they happen to not like you. Doesn't pay OT most of the time but the job requires you to work for 5-6 hours more.

Engaging

Company was alright. Although I was pulled out from training due to lack of pre employment requirements. My time there was alright the trainer was professional

Good

Good company but there will always be a better one. You'll acquire a whole lot of new learnings and you'll be able to work with different kinds of people.

They force employees to work on-site.

I've stayed here for almost 2 years, the management is very encouraging. No toxic environment. It's just that they are forcing their employees to work onsite which is not good. The cases are getting worse with variants. I had to resign due to this cause. And one more thing: there's no salary increase even if you have loads of work. Also, no bereavement leave when my lolo died. It was so upsetting.

Pros

Good management

Cons

No bereavement leave, low salary, forces employees to go onsite

Fun and friendly work environment

I enjoyed my stay in sykes... I ve learned a lot from my previous position. My team manager was kind and helpful..I enjoyed working with them......Hoping to have an opportunity to go back

Pros

Compensate very well, love the sleeping quarters

Cons

Low salary rate

great coworkers, location and clean office

for almost a decade working in this company i can say that i am really satisfied and pleased with this company. i met so many people, learned so many things and it helped me to achieve some of my dreams

Pros

location, co workers, opportunities

Productive and doing OTs

They are a good company though it's kinda hard nowadays to be in tje office amidst the pandemic. A lot are getting aickbit thwy insist on going onsite

Pros

Good facility

Cons

A company that encourages career growth

Work is an 8 hour shift Paid trainings providedI can say that I learned a lot from this company as they encourage career growth for every employeeManagement is good. They are approachable.Culture is excellent. Employees are friendly.Hardest part of the job is if it is queingEnjoyable part of the job is if it avail

Pros

Career growth for every employee

Cons

Break schedules are not aligned, low salary

I had fun working with my workmates. Team leaders are great and very helpful.

Thank you Sykes for giving me a chance to work in your Company. 6 months was not enough, It was a brief time but I am very Proud to to be a part of Sykes Philippines..

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated?

fun place

so much fun and more excitement and prizes for employees.good environment to work with.the management is fair as well and well compensated.i wish theres sykes here where i am located

This company maybe the reason why im on a medical leave due to hypertension but the managers hr supervisors cared deeply for their agents nothing more to say

Pros

Greatest work environmen

Cons

No work from home

They were good before the pandemic.

They force their employees to work on site even if there's a pandemic, and has a PC to work from home. You shouldn't force your employees to work on site when they can have the option to work from home. Our cases never drops, and this is the reason why.

Pros

You can be deployed a PC to work at home.

Cons

You will be forced to go onsite even on difficult times.

Hmmmm lets say its abt monetary moment

It was my first job. I was happy to take it. They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment. Ot was good. But as soon as im regularized salary disputes starts to happen every month, its like youre doing charity work (Just being honest). And the management was toxic.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

It’s okay

It is okay. It was my first job ever so I honestly didn’t have anything to compare it to. The production floor is usually, what I would consider, a chaos. It was very hard to look for a station. It was hard to discuss some things with the team leader since I rarely see them. The benefits are good. The pay is okay, a bit lower than what I think the employers deserve since it’s a financial account.

Pros

Lots of job opportunities

Cons

Salary could be a bit higher

Fun workplace and great work experience

Working in sykes is such a blessing and a great experience for me. If it weren't for my health issues that time i would have been a sykesers up unto this date.

Happy and fun at work

Yes i was excited in working with them but travel time for me is very hard or difficult for me it took me about 4 hours a day by commuting using public transport

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Far from my home

Good benefits

Competetive salary package.Good workplace and facilities.Free food daily on the account I was hired at.Extremely poor management, managers that were assigned directed changes/processes that caused the account to be pulled by the client.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Productive and fun workplace. .

People in our account are very competitive but inclusive at the same time. Because they will really teach you the process and also will motivate you to do your job.

Will help you grow professionally

Sykes help me reached my full potential. Gave me a lot of opportunities to collaborate with clients and other team memebers. They will invest to those individuals who aims for management post

Pros

Free shuttle during until now

Cons

bad salary, toxic work environment, low pay

I have terrible memories in Sykes, the work environment is for robots, not people, it's a good thing that my unit managers and supervisors were very kind and considerate and I'm eternally thankful to them..

Pros

Kind and considerate team leaders.

Cons

low pay, toxic work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K