Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Information from Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated:

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Philippines731 reviews
Salary / Benefits
People in our account are very competitive but inclusive at the same time. Because they will really teach you the process and also will motivate you to do your job.
Competetive salary package.
Good workplace and facilities.

Free food daily on the account I was hired at.

Extremely poor management, managers that were assigned directed changes/processes that caused the account to be pulled by the client.

Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Sykes help me reached my full potential. Gave me a lot of opportunities to collaborate with clients and other team memebers. They will invest to those individuals who aims for management post
Pros
Free shuttle during until now
Salary / Benefits
I have terrible memories in Sykes, the work environment is for robots, not people, it's a good thing that my unit managers and supervisors were very kind and considerate and I'm eternally thankful to them..
Pros
Kind and considerate team leaders.
Cons
low pay, toxic work environment.
Salary / Benefits
Work place wazs nice . Colleagues are friendly and supportive. Leaders are passionate about helping agents to improve communicatio skill, and they are kind and caring
Salary / Benefits
great indeed. salary good. working area good. relaxing working area. best people around you. support needed being given. training is very informative.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Sykes made my skills improve more than I ever imagined. I learned how to communicate with other people, learned how to be more helpful and most especially they made me more patient more than I ever imagined. Sykes made me appreciate my job and my colleagues. I'm always excited to go to work, not even thought about of taking absences. I always reach out to people whom I think can help me with all my questions regarding the tasks that I'm working on. The hardest thing about my job is when I'm working under pressure which I know I can work on. The most enjoyable part of the job is no matter how hard your tasks are your workmates are always there to help.
Pros
It helps me develop my interpersonal communication, fun and encourages innovation
Cons
Home office costs
Salary / Benefits
I was referred by one of my close friends who's working here and it was the best decision that I made. I easily adjusted with the new people in the team that I was a part of.

I was also able to learn a lot of new things and experience things that I thought I don't have the ability to do. What made me like and respect this company even more is when our national government ordered a lock down due to Covid, we were able to transition smoothly from working to an office to working comfortably at home. They provided our equipment and peripherals that we need (even office chairs!) to make sure we can do our jobs efficiently.
Pros
Allowances, Benefits, Equipment Delivered at Home, Commendations
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
poor people culture, toxic competition culture, should always say yes to the VP, overlapping initiatives, powerless HR, no care for their ppl if you are not favored.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated?
Salary / Benefits
Sykes was great. They provide good training, good facilities, and they take care of the well being of all the employees. It was a great workplace but the pay was low and there are no retirement benefits,
Pros
Free lunch, Great facilities, Video games, Free internet, Has a fitness gym, Great yearly events, great training
Cons
Low pay, no retirement benefit.
Salary / Benefits
Sykes is a good company to build your career. It helps everyone to see bettee opportunities.
This organization helps aspiring future individuals to maximize their talents.
Salary / Benefits
Initiative to find resources to turn around the scenarios and situation for resolving technical issues coming from the client / customer to be able to work under pressure and having flexibility with schedules during grave yard shift.
Pros
Bonus and incentives.
Cons
Health card and benefits
Salary / Benefits
It was a good work experience..It was a great company. They became my family. They help their employee to be good at what they do and what they want to achievement.
Salary / Benefits
It's really good to work here but they dont have any work from job option that is in demand right now. The atmosphere is really good, managers are really working hard to improve the good vibes inside the production floor and they always encourage everyone to work hard to earn a better position to have a better earnings. I'm really happy that I experience a good company that really care for us.
Salary / Benefits
It was an ok experience as it was my 1st in the BPO industry. Former Team Leads were not that effective as they were mostly busy with reports instead of leading their teams. I actually learned more thru my colleagues who were mostly a few months before me. aks was a struggle.incentives & pay was low, equipment available are old & slow system

Pros
No dress code
Cons
Breaks & lunch sched, Low pay
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed my time working in sykes and im really having fun with my job it's just so happened that i need more stability when it comes to postion and financial aspect
Pros
Free lunches and ir has lots of perks
Cons
Salary disputes
Salary / Benefits
The account managers and co-employees are very supportive. The training is great and tools are user friendly. The working atmosphere is conducive and busy business focused. The only unfortunate experience is the recruitment interviewers are very tricky and dishonest in terms of the outcome of the account training and the salary is not that good enough to match employee needs.
Pros
free gift for birthday celebrants
Cons
exhaustive long working hours
Salary / Benefits
It took me four years to stay with Sykes. Though there were no salary increase but still a friendly environment would make you stay. On the other hand, there are some struggles when it comes to management.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
The tasks were easy to fulfill however, the work environment is toxic. Your chances of getting promoted are high if you're friends with a manager. Sykes has it's own way of evaluating things that are not required by the vendors. For example, the notions system that assesses your "world-class customer support" skills which they make a big deal of when it's not required by the vendor.
Pros
Free food, shuttle service.
Cons
Politics
Salary / Benefits
Just a typical workplace. The training sometimes take 2 weeks -3 months depending on the account. I like my workplace. I love the people around me. They encouraged me and push me towards my limits.
Pros
Free lunches, sleeping lounge
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
I don't have problem with Sykes. But the account its self needs a lot of improvements particularly with the team leaders. This is the opposite of my previous account. We don't get the support that we need. If you need sup calls even though they are not busy they will tell you what to say until your customer hung up. The account is fairly easy because its collection but it became harder when they ask for second voice which is difficult to get. The most enjoyable part is during training where you meet new friends at work.