Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated logo

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Philippines740 reviews

Found 740 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,075 reviews
Salary / Benefits

A company that encourages career growth

Work is an 8 hour shift Paid trainings providedI can say that I learned a lot from this company as they encourage career growth for every employeeManagement is good. They are approachable.Culture is excellent. Employees are friendly.Hardest part of the job is if it is queingEnjoyable part of the job is if it avail

Pros

Career growth for every employee

Cons

Break schedules are not aligned, low salary
Salary / Benefits

I had fun working with my workmates. Team leaders are great and very helpful.

Thank you Sykes for giving me a chance to work in your Company. 6 months was not enough, It was a brief time but I am very Proud to to be a part of Sykes Philippines..

fun place

so much fun and more excitement and prizes for employees.good environment to work with.the management is fair as well and well compensated.i wish theres sykes here where i am located
Salary / Benefits

This company maybe the reason why im on a medical leave due to hypertension but the managers hr supervisors cared deeply for their agents nothing more to say

Pros

Greatest work environmen

Cons

No work from home
Salary / Benefits

They were good before the pandemic.

They force their employees to work on site even if there's a pandemic, and has a PC to work from home. You shouldn't force your employees to work on site when they can have the option to work from home. Our cases never drops, and this is the reason why.

Pros

You can be deployed a PC to work at home.

Cons

You will be forced to go onsite even on difficult times.

Salary / Benefits

Hmmmm lets say its abt monetary moment

It was my first job. I was happy to take it. They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment. Ot was good. But as soon as im regularized salary disputes starts to happen every month, its like youre doing charity work (Just being honest). And the management was toxic.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

It’s okay

It is okay. It was my first job ever so I honestly didn’t have anything to compare it to. The production floor is usually, what I would consider, a chaos. It was very hard to look for a station. It was hard to discuss some things with the team leader since I rarely see them. The benefits are good. The pay is okay, a bit lower than what I think the employers deserve since it’s a financial account.

Pros

Lots of job opportunities

Cons

Salary could be a bit higher
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace and great work experience

Working in sykes is such a blessing and a great experience for me. If it weren't for my health issues that time i would have been a sykesers up unto this date.

Happy and fun at work

Yes i was excited in working with them but travel time for me is very hard or difficult for me it took me about 4 hours a day by commuting using public transport

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Far from my home

Good benefits

Competetive salary package.Good workplace and facilities.Free food daily on the account I was hired at.Extremely poor management, managers that were assigned directed changes/processes that caused the account to be pulled by the client.

Pros

Free lunch

Jobs at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

See more jobs
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace. .

People in our account are very competitive but inclusive at the same time. Because they will really teach you the process and also will motivate you to do your job.
Salary / Benefits

Will help you grow professionally

Sykes help me reached my full potential. Gave me a lot of opportunities to collaborate with clients and other team memebers. They will invest to those individuals who aims for management post

Pros

Free shuttle during until now

Salary / Benefits

bad salary, toxic work environment, low pay

I have terrible memories in Sykes, the work environment is for robots, not people, it's a good thing that my unit managers and supervisors were very kind and considerate and I'm eternally thankful to them..

Pros

Kind and considerate team leaders.

Cons

low pay, toxic work environment.

Superb

Work place wazs nice . Colleagues are friendly and supportive. Leaders are passionate about helping agents to improve communicatio skill, and they are kind and caring

excellent experience with sykes

great indeed. salary good. working area good. relaxing working area. best people around you. support needed being given. training is very informative.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place.

Working with Sykes made my skills improve more than I ever imagined. I learned how to communicate with other people, learned how to be more helpful and most especially they made me more patient more than I ever imagined. Sykes made me appreciate my job and my colleagues. I'm always excited to go to work, not even thought about of taking absences. I always reach out to people whom I think can help me with all my questions regarding the tasks that I'm working on. The hardest thing about my job is when I'm working under pressure which I know I can work on. The most enjoyable part of the job is no matter how hard your tasks are your workmates are always there to help.

Pros

It helps me develop my interpersonal communication, fun and encourages innovation

Cons

Home office costs
Salary / Benefits

Work place where you can have fun and be productive!

I was referred by one of my close friends who's working here and it was the best decision that I made. I easily adjusted with the new people in the team that I was a part of.I was also able to learn a lot of new things and experience things that I thought I don't have the ability to do. What made me like and respect this company even more is when our national government ordered a lock down due to Covid, we were able to transition smoothly from working to an office to working comfortably at home. They provided our equipment and peripherals that we need (even office chairs!) to make sure we can do our jobs efficiently.

Pros

Allowances, Benefits, Equipment Delivered at Home, Commendations

Cons

Short breaks

Poor leadership culture

poor people culture, toxic competition culture, should always say yes to the VP, overlapping initiatives, powerless HR, no care for their ppl if you are not favored.

Good for first timer's

Sykes was great. They provide good training, good facilities, and they take care of the well being of all the employees. It was a great workplace but the pay was low and there are no retirement benefits,

Pros

Free lunch, Great facilities, Video games, Free internet, Has a fitness gym, Great yearly events, great training

Cons

Low pay, no retirement benefit.

Productive and fun workplace

Sykes is a good company to build your career. It helps everyone to see bettee opportunities. This organization helps aspiring future individuals to maximize their talents.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and i have learn a lot from sykes verizon account

Initiative to find resources to turn around the scenarios and situation for resolving technical issues coming from the client / customer to be able to work under pressure and having flexibility with schedules during grave yard shift.

Pros

Bonus and incentives.

Cons

Health card and benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K