Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Updates from Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated:

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Philippines707 reviews
You matter with them.
It was nice working with them. They will let you feel that they valued you as an employee. In terms of security, salary, work place, culture, inclusivity and many more were there.
its alright
It's alright over all. Learning depends on the person. Actually you can learn things anywhere, just be positive and look on the bright side. You always know what you want for yourself so, experience depends on the person's perspective, Personally, im okay with them but i still want more growth
Great!
I love working on Sykes,
It was a wonderful start for a 1st timer in BPO industry.

I've learned a lot. Thanks to SYKES.

Managers are helpful.

Their hiring process was quick, and easy, the interviewer was straightforward.

Late and absenteeism was an enormous deal. Salary and incentives were fair enough depends on your performance I hope I can go back in Sykes.
Fun place
Sykes is good place to build your career as a fresh graduate. I enjoyed working here as a back office support for US Recruitment for two years. The workplace is great, friendly and supportive. This is also a good place to harness your skills as a fresh graduate.
fun
career growth is really there if you strive to be the best and have a good standing on the management's perception on yourself. pay is a bit low for an agent though. incentive is big though for some accounts but will have to exert effort to achieve it.
Sykes enterprises
As a long time ago i work properly in sykes enterprises they are different kinds of teamwork to do their job. We are as one family together my team leaders and supervisor on that time of my past work i recieved many kinds of incentives and it is good for my daily needs. I thankful this kind of opportunity.
Salary / Benefits
fine place to work nd competitive
Stressful environment because of the account handled
Colleagues are the best

Teamwork is observed as well

I've learned to be patient while doing background check for credit scores
Excellent first employer
I am so blessed to have Sykes as my first-ever employer. They made me feel that I was valued, my work was valued, and I got paid very well even though I was a fresh graduate.
Salary / Benefits
There are better call centers out there.
Their Recruitment and Training team are very nice, but once you get to the floor, that's where you'll have to navigate the politics of a call center. Some of the Team Leaders are nice, but some are sketchy, like they seem to have gotten promoted based on how close they are to the Operations Manager. One TL was lazy, always absent, and a credit-grabber. Another TL was predatory towards women. Another upper management would embarrass you in front of co-workers.
a typical day at work.
everthing is great. healthy working invironment. the area is accessable for publict transportation. has free meal and welcomming invironment. free drinks.
Very good
It is a previlege to under this company, it taught a lot of new things in daily basis, the people are great, the management is in full force to support their employees.
It was Good.
This is my first job and actually I enjoyed working at this company though there's a lot of stress but it's fine because i learned a lot and it helps me to grow and improve my skills.
Salary / Benefits
productive fun workplace with free coffee
Provided solutions for tech issues for internet and cable tv for customers in Australia. Australian nationals are fun to converse with because they are not rude and they are very much polite.
Wonderful
My experience working with Sykes in general was a
Challenge. It was difficult for me to take the everyday routine of doing my task and achieving them to be in the right track in a specific amount or

Length of time. Though, it was hard. I was able to meet good friends. Learned new things. That will help me apply to my everyday life. Thank u Sykes.
Productive and Fun Workplace, Wonderful Leaders
The people in Sykes most especially the leaders (managers, team leaders etc.) they were all nice, kind, supportive and they will treat you like a real family. Even if you have a heavy workload, having a well supported people around you, you'll feel lighter. I'm so happy I've been part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
Great company but co-workers is a little bit un-healthy to work with.
Great company but co-workers is a little bit un-healthy to work with.
the site was too far from our home

some managers does not apply compassion towards struggling employees.
nice

1. Helped you enhance your skills and talents
2. Develop your verbal and non verbal communication skills

3. Build camaraderie to the employees and aspiring applicants
Challenging but FUN
It was a challenging and fun experience working with Sykes in terms of campaign and people. Salary is not as competitive as other small companies but the back pay is good. Stay, get regularized and then resign, you will get what I meant.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and memorable.
My first job was at Sykes, I am satisfied with how they treated their employees. I learned a lot and they make sure that everyone is comfortable working with Sykes.
Pros
Monthly incentives
Cons
Prefer not to answer
First Job
First Call-Center in Cebu.

Worked as a Technical Support Agent - for one of the leading Canadian Internet-Service Provider Companies in their country.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K