Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Information from Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated:

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Philippines718 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It's really good to work here but they dont have any work from job option that is in demand right now. The atmosphere is really good, managers are really working hard to improve the good vibes inside the production floor and they always encourage everyone to work hard to earn a better position to have a better earnings. I'm really happy that I experience a good company that really care for us.
Salary / Benefits
It was an ok experience as it was my 1st in the BPO industry. Former Team Leads were not that effective as they were mostly busy with reports instead of leading their teams. I actually learned more thru my colleagues who were mostly a few months before me. aks was a struggle.incentives & pay was low, equipment available are old & slow system

Pros
No dress code
Cons
Breaks & lunch sched, Low pay
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed my time working in sykes and im really having fun with my job it's just so happened that i need more stability when it comes to postion and financial aspect
Pros
Free lunches and ir has lots of perks
Cons
Salary disputes
Salary / Benefits
The account managers and co-employees are very supportive. The training is great and tools are user friendly. The working atmosphere is conducive and busy business focused. The only unfortunate experience is the recruitment interviewers are very tricky and dishonest in terms of the outcome of the account training and the salary is not that good enough to match employee needs.
Pros
free gift for birthday celebrants
Cons
exhaustive long working hours
Salary / Benefits
It took me four years to stay with Sykes. Though there were no salary increase but still a friendly environment would make you stay. On the other hand, there are some struggles when it comes to management.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
The tasks were easy to fulfill however, the work environment is toxic. Your chances of getting promoted are high if you're friends with a manager. Sykes has it's own way of evaluating things that are not required by the vendors. For example, the notions system that assesses your "world-class customer support" skills which they make a big deal of when it's not required by the vendor.
Pros
Free food, shuttle service.
Cons
Politics
Salary / Benefits
Just a typical workplace. The training sometimes take 2 weeks -3 months depending on the account. I like my workplace. I love the people around me. They encouraged me and push me towards my limits.
Pros
Free lunches, sleeping lounge
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
I don't have problem with Sykes. But the account its self needs a lot of improvements particularly with the team leaders. This is the opposite of my previous account. We don't get the support that we need. If you need sup calls even though they are not busy they will tell you what to say until your customer hung up. The account is fairly easy because its collection but it became harder when they ask for second voice which is difficult to get. The most enjoyable part is during training where you meet new friends at work.
Salary / Benefits
Very bad, all work work work and no activities for their employee except for themselves. They wanted people to extend for longer period of hours. Low salary pay, no yearly increase. Not a fun and exciting environment.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Mismanagement
Salary / Benefits
A great place for learning. You will learn a lot from the people who you work with. The management gives you what you need. They're very considerate. It's fun and amazing working at this company!
Salary / Benefits
This company will provide you with a lot of experience and the people you work with ,old you to be the best that you can be. Although I am not with this company anymore. I am very thankful.
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working with them. They will let you feel that they valued you as an employee. In terms of security, salary, work place, culture, inclusivity and many more were there.
Salary / Benefits
It's alright over all. Learning depends on the person. Actually you can learn things anywhere, just be positive and look on the bright side. You always know what you want for yourself so, experience depends on the person's perspective, Personally, im okay with them but i still want more growth
I love working on Sykes,
It was a wonderful start for a 1st timer in BPO industry.

I've learned a lot. Thanks to SYKES.

Managers are helpful.

Their hiring process was quick, and easy, the interviewer was straightforward.

Late and absenteeism was an enormous deal. Salary and incentives were fair enough depends on your performance I hope I can go back in Sykes.
Salary / Benefits
Sykes is good place to build your career as a fresh graduate. I enjoyed working here as a back office support for US Recruitment for two years. The workplace is great, friendly and supportive. This is also a good place to harness your skills as a fresh graduate.
Salary / Benefits
career growth is really there if you strive to be the best and have a good standing on the management's perception on yourself. pay is a bit low for an agent though. incentive is big though for some accounts but will have to exert effort to achieve it.
Salary / Benefits
As a long time ago i work properly in sykes enterprises they are different kinds of teamwork to do their job. We are as one family together my team leaders and supervisor on that time of my past work i recieved many kinds of incentives and it is good for my daily needs. I thankful this kind of opportunity.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful environment because of the account handled
Colleagues are the best

Teamwork is observed as well

I've learned to be patient while doing background check for credit scores
Salary / Benefits
I am so blessed to have Sykes as my first-ever employer. They made me feel that I was valued, my work was valued, and I got paid very well even though I was a fresh graduate.
Salary / Benefits
Their Recruitment and Training team are very nice, but once you get to the floor, that's where you'll have to navigate the politics of a call center. Some of the Team Leaders are nice, but some are sketchy, like they seem to have gotten promoted based on how close they are to the Operations Manager. One TL was lazy, always absent, and a credit-grabber. Another TL was predatory towards women. Another upper management would embarrass you in front of co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
everthing is great. healthy working invironment. the area is accessable for publict transportation. has free meal and welcomming invironment. free drinks.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K