Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Philippines780 reviews

Found 780 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,686 reviews

Good company to gain experience from but growth is really slow

Had awesome colleagues and bosses. Also the best place to start your career (especially for fresh grads) since you'll gain lots of insights and experience. Overall culture is okay.No annual increase and workload is so heavy. It takes a long time before they find replacement for attrition.

Exciting place to work with.

I may not work onsite but when I stepped in this company, Everything feels good to be part of it. The people and the team that I’m in, makes me feel very welcome and happy at the same time. Sykes is my first ever working place and still can’t believe it that I am one of the Sykes employees. I’m Very grateful to be part of this place.

Good Work Environment but NO Salary Increase

-Train you from the ground and up-High-volume of calls-Has HMO and will pay for your government dues-Lots of career opportunities, but getting a salary increase is nearly impossible

Best BPO to start your career.

BPO Starters/Freshers like me Sykes is the ideal Company to choose with. Sykes offers great culture, Work environment, training and development. I definitely recommend Sykes for all of aspiring Call Center Agents.

Very collaborative and welcoming team

So far, the team that I am part of in this company is the best. The management is very collaborative and easy to talk to. They also help you be great at what you do. The only downside is that the benefits and salary are not as competitive as other companies.

Fun workplace to be with. No toxic environment

Being paid fairly, providing allowance also. Not required to render long hours, just when needed especially during month end only. Moderate workload being given.

Pros

Allowances, Paid overtime, Free month end meal

Cons

Long time of travel from home to office

Fun workplace

a good training ground for newbies. the management was good and generous. the culture is good and you'll not be out of place. i miss working here. the benefits and incentives were good

Pros

free meal

Cons

management

Sweat and experience

Everything is hard, but that's life. Improve it, have self compassion as it is a way to success and the betterment in life, encourage yourself, and always remember that company does not baby sits you.

Collaborative and Kind Coworkers

My internship had been amazing. Superiors and teammates were kind and helpful. Good company if you want to learn about IT Operations and technical support.

Pros

Many things to learn

Cons

fast paced

Fun but stressful

Night shift experience is very stressful. Clients can be rude, and every call escalates to lead representative. No ahifting schedules and no opportunity for career growth

Pros

Free coffee and sleeping quarters

Cons

Night shift

Good company for starters

Spent more than a decade with their telco account, depending on the LOB, you should be able to finish most tasks assigned to you. Management likes to micro-manage their employees. Workplace culture is fun though stressful at times. The hardest part of the job was not having management support during escalations, they just bounce off the issues back to the agents. The most enjoyable part of the job was having life-long friends and acquiring much knowledge about the account being supported.

I wish I could work to them again. The experience was so great.I could say that the account is not difficult like other. I enjoyed the account and the people as well.

Pros

The amenities

Cons

Long call

Good teammates and effective supervisor

This is the most ideal management I've ever had. If not for the low pay, I wouldn't need to look for another job. My skills improved. I gained friends. And all bosses are effective and easy to work with.

Pros

Effective management

Cons

Low salary

A very competitive but relaxed environment in the work place

Sykes/Sitel is a good company. You will be handled by a professional group of people and will definitely encourage their employees to bring out the best in them.

Good company for people who is just starting their BPO career.

This company is the very first BPO I joined so at first, I was very ecstatic and pleased that I finally landed a job, not to mention it took me only 3-4 days to get the initial interview.

A stressful place to work at but has high salary and also has good work/life balance.

Job is very stressful. It looks like when you make calls and make a mistake, it's a big deal. On the other hand, salary is high and work/life balance is good. They don't force you to do overtime.

Experience depends on the manager

I have been lucky enough to find a very good and knowledgeable manager that is willing to teach me all that he knows so that I can perform my job better. But I did interact with managers who are not good at their role and were arrogant in their attitude.Overall the team that I was part of was great, but don't expect other teams will be the same once you collaborate.

Pros

Work life balance, good culture

Cons

Leaders have left, Identity not the same

Good Starter Company

This is my 1st BPO company I have no prior bpo experience but still got accepted the management and hr are approachable and willing to help you with your pre employment requirement

Pros

1 day Processing

Cons

Long Hours

good work place to start a career

though its quite stressful just like any other jobs but the salary is good.you are well compensated given the fact that i dont have any work experience prior. And the hiring process was fast since i work from home they just ask ask to send it through email which was less hassle on our part.

Pros

salary

Cons

mandatory ot's.and less support from our tl who is inconsiderate ;) sometimes

It's been a pretty chill journey with them.

Do not expect a relatively high basic salary from them especially when you are a newbie. What I like is their management, the guards are interactive as well. When it came to processing my clearance, it went smoothly even though it was processed online. I can say they are a highly professional company. Just had to cut my journey short with them due to personal reasons.

Pros

Approachable management, workplace specially the lobby is hotel-like. They are considerate in terms of attendance.

Cons

Average salary offer

Fun workplace yet stressful but fun.

Great team to have, since this is a BPO industry, it is fast paced and should make sure that you can hit your KPIs or your goals but if you are that person who wanted a fast paced industry, highly recommended.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated in popular locations

• Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?