Suy Sing Commercial Corporation

Suy Sing Commercial Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
*8to5 work hours but still depends on orders to finish average out is 6pm *i learned many things especially in warehousing, safety, logistics, inventory *mngt is good but still differs on the people they talk to especially agency people. *no recreaction activity to us agency ppl *no ppe to agency ppl 😔
Pros
On time pay, pay leaves and holidays
Cons
Long hours, heavy work for agency people
Salary / Benefits
In suysing, I've met different peoples in different places. I'd like more being push by my boss to enhance my selling skills. I'd like also that they do have incentive schemes if we met our targets
Salary / Benefits
A company that helps its employer when it comes to financial they gave us the best conpensation especially to our benefits and our salary depends on our performance...
Salary / Benefits
The company was good. I worked happy in the company in just 3 months, because they hired me for just 3 months contract. I will love to continue working on the company if they will hire me again.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefit, good communicate in costumers, more knowledge learn and experience make people more confident to communicated others and also easy to learn
Pros
free lunchs
Salary / Benefits
i love to work in surplus marketing corporation but the problem is sometimes the overtime will have no pay. That s way im not able to renew my work yet
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment. Good organization ang management strategy. Good Costumer service oriented company. I had a great time while working with surplus Iloilo
Pros
Near the City
Cons
Long hour travel from home
Salary / Benefits
Working with the staff was enjoyable plus you get to meet different kinds of people. The only thing that was not good about this company was working with your bosses who feels like they own the company. They feel so proud of themselves that they forget they're just working for the company. They treat their staffs as their slaves. I will not forget this marketing manager who mistreated me harshly as well as this area manager who obviously does not know what she's doing. I hope they get the bad karma they deserve.
Cons
Overworked but underpaid
Salary / Benefits
the Company is great! benefits are ok, is just that i want to try new things! i want to learn a lot outside my comfort zone. I want to work abroad to learn and discover my potential as individual.
Pros
free lunch, healt care benefits
Salary / Benefits
just show what you are and do all the best for your work goals.stay positive to your work and give honesty and loyalty to your work stay focuse and smile and greet to everyone people around you.
Salary / Benefits
this company is a large company in the Philippines. they help you to be matured and help you to be more efficient in your self development. you learn a lot of thing in order to be a good employee
Salary / Benefits
Working in that company makes me enhance my skills, very nice environment, friendly co- workers and salary is good also. We are all treat as a family.
Salary / Benefits
I always remember when im in this company so many customer (Thats why were happy) but we do need more to push the product to reach the qouta. But more folded shirt to do before we go home thats why more stress too.
Pros
Free music
Cons
We always have our Over time and 1hr charity work
Salary / Benefits
Benefits for staff is good. i learned about cashiering, how to use the BDO or any kind of payment procedure. But if you have a fever and you are in duty specially if its sale,you need to stay at work.
Salary / Benefits
We work long hours of shift. Being in the sales is not easy because when you do sales lot's of strategy you need to know to sale your product. More sales..... more income!
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
time management,making friends,hardest time was during the sale season.