Suy Sing Commercial Corporation

Suy Sing Commercial Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Be competetive. Everyone is watching your moves. No overtime pay, but your work will always needs you to extend hours. Downgraded their events' budgets.
Pros
Free lunch-buffet
Salary / Benefits
A company that helps its employer when it comes to financial they gave us the best conpensation especially to our benefits and our salary depends on our performance...
Salary / Benefits
Good benefit, good communicate in costumers, more knowledge learn and experience make people more confident to communicated others and also easy to learn
Pros
free lunchs
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment. Good organization ang management strategy. Good Costumer service oriented company. I had a great time while working with surplus Iloilo
Pros
Near the City
Cons
Long hour travel from home
Salary / Benefits
the Company is great! benefits are ok, is just that i want to try new things! i want to learn a lot outside my comfort zone. I want to work abroad to learn and discover my potential as individual.
Pros
free lunch, healt care benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working in that company makes me enhance my skills, very nice environment, friendly co- workers and salary is good also. We are all treat as a family.
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun filled experience because I learn a lot especially in rendering your customer service like assisting them and giving what they asked and looking for...
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Long hour standing
Salary / Benefits
Benefits for staff is good. i learned about cashiering, how to use the BDO or any kind of payment procedure. But if you have a fever and you are in duty specially if its sale,you need to stay at work.
Salary / Benefits
do training of new hired people, assist the store manager job in his/ her absence of store, i learned alot thing to do, improve my personality, knowledge how handle people especially customer complaint, and costumer service, management they give benefits to their staff, co - workers we works as 1 teams, hardest part my job when they assigned me another branch that take me weeks to adjust even thought i have long experiences to that work, also wen i failed not hit the sales target per month. enjoyable part job, we target/ quota there is incentives or bonuses especially month of December.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
We work long hours of shift. Being in the sales is not easy because when you do sales lot's of strategy you need to know to sale your product. More sales..... more income!
Cons
long hours of duty
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Suy Sing Commercial Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
suy sing is a very good company, we treat each other as family. the management are very low profile. i love serving the customers. the hardest part, different types of customers with different demands and moods.
Pros
free lunch, free uniform
Cons
overtime at the end of the month