Suy Sing Commercial Corporation

Suy Sing Commercial Corporation Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in the retail companies like Surplus Marketing Corporation is stressful and challenging one, but I’ve learned a lot of things as an individual and a professional. In this company I’m given a chance to achieve my career goal to become an Accounting Manager. I am very grateful for the opportunities, trust and confidence given to me by the management.
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment. Good organization ang management strategy. Good Costumer service oriented company. I had a great time while working with surplus Iloilo
Pros
Near the City
Cons
Long hour travel from home
Salary / Benefits
Working with the staff was enjoyable plus you get to meet different kinds of people. The only thing that was not good about this company was working with your bosses who feels like they own the company. They feel so proud of themselves that they forget they're just working for the company. They treat their staffs as their slaves. I will not forget this marketing manager who mistreated me harshly as well as this area manager who obviously does not know what she's doing. I hope they get the bad karma they deserve.
Cons
Overworked but underpaid
Salary / Benefits
replenishing area by area. i learned how to handle and trained staff. Good management staff are all nice hardest part is when u lost some items and during inventory
Cons
long hrs
Salary / Benefits
do training of new hired people, assist the store manager job in his/ her absence of store, i learned alot thing to do, improve my personality, knowledge how handle people especially customer complaint, and costumer service, management they give benefits to their staff, co - workers we works as 1 teams, hardest part my job when they assigned me another branch that take me weeks to adjust even thought i have long experiences to that work, also wen i failed not hit the sales target per month. enjoyable part job, we target/ quota there is incentives or bonuses especially month of December.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
suy sing is a very good company, we treat each other as family. the management are very low profile. i love serving the customers. the hardest part, different types of customers with different demands and moods.
Pros
free lunch, free uniform
Cons
overtime at the end of the month
Salary / Benefits
time management,making friends,hardest time was during the sale season.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Suy Sing Commercial Corporation?