Suy Sing Commercial Corporation

Suy Sing Commercial Corporation Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
You may learn a lot of things working in this company because you are swamped with work, so, it might be helpful to grow your skills and find a better job in the future if ever you decided to leave.
Salary / Benefits
A company that helps its employer when it comes to financial they gave us the best conpensation especially to our benefits and our salary depends on our performance...
Salary / Benefits
The company was good. I worked happy in the company in just 3 months, because they hired me for just 3 months contract. I will love to continue working on the company if they will hire me again.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefit, good communicate in costumers, more knowledge learn and experience make people more confident to communicated others and also easy to learn
Pros
free lunchs
Salary / Benefits
Working in the retail companies like Surplus Marketing Corporation is stressful and challenging one, but I’ve learned a lot of things as an individual and a professional. In this company I’m given a chance to achieve my career goal to become an Accounting Manager. I am very grateful for the opportunities, trust and confidence given to me by the management.
Salary / Benefits
Work with Suysing is a great opportunity to grow, i have learned a lot of good things when it comes to what will be the priority and how to taking care the customer.
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment. Good organization ang management strategy. Good Costumer service oriented company. I had a great time while working with surplus Iloilo
Pros
Near the City
Cons
Long hour travel from home
Salary / Benefits
the Company is great! benefits are ok, is just that i want to try new things! i want to learn a lot outside my comfort zone. I want to work abroad to learn and discover my potential as individual.
Pros
free lunch, healt care benefits
Salary / Benefits
this company is a large company in the Philippines. they help you to be matured and help you to be more efficient in your self development. you learn a lot of thing in order to be a good employee
Salary / Benefits
Working in that company makes me enhance my skills, very nice environment, friendly co- workers and salary is good also. We are all treat as a family.
Salary / Benefits
It was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I certainly very much enjoy working with others.