Suy Sing Commercial Corporation

Suy Sing Commercial Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
*8to5 work hours but still depends on orders to finish average out is 6pm *i learned many things especially in warehousing, safety, logistics, inventory *mngt is good but still differs on the people they talk to especially agency people. *no recreaction activity to us agency ppl *no ppe to agency ppl 😔
Pros
On time pay, pay leaves and holidays
Cons
Long hours, heavy work for agency people
Salary / Benefits
You may learn a lot of things working in this company because you are swamped with work, so, it might be helpful to grow your skills and find a better job in the future if ever you decided to leave.
Salary / Benefits
This is company and it's services are good. Unfortunately, the hiring process is descriminatory and favors chinese. How are you going to negotiate if the company is the one who adjusts to chinese vendors. The mancom should undergo 7 habits seminar and observe dole manual.
Salary / Benefits
In suysing, I've met different peoples in different places. I'd like more being push by my boss to enhance my selling skills. I'd like also that they do have incentive schemes if we met our targets
Salary / Benefits
A company that helps its employer when it comes to financial they gave us the best conpensation especially to our benefits and our salary depends on our performance...
Salary / Benefits
Be competetive. Everyone is watching your moves. No overtime pay, but your work will always needs you to extend hours. Downgraded their events' budgets.
Pros
Free lunch-buffet
Salary / Benefits
The company was good. I worked happy in the company in just 3 months, because they hired me for just 3 months contract. I will love to continue working on the company if they will hire me again.
Salary / Benefits
It was a learning and fun experience. I have able to meet new people and applied my skills when it comes to customer service. I learned to be more patience when dealing to customers needs and inquires,our team were the best. The hardest part sometimes was we tend to have work during holiday season but that was a part of it.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
They treated me as one of the family . Fun work place . I learn to develop my ability to tackle problems using my critical thinking skills . The hardest part of the job is when you're hungry :P
Salary / Benefits
Good benefit, good communicate in costumers, more knowledge learn and experience make people more confident to communicated others and also easy to learn
Pros
free lunchs
Salary / Benefits
Working in the retail companies like Surplus Marketing Corporation is stressful and challenging one, but I’ve learned a lot of things as an individual and a professional. In this company I’m given a chance to achieve my career goal to become an Accounting Manager. I am very grateful for the opportunities, trust and confidence given to me by the management.
Salary / Benefits
Work with Suysing is a great opportunity to grow, i have learned a lot of good things when it comes to what will be the priority and how to taking care the customer.
Salary / Benefits
i love to work in surplus marketing corporation but the problem is sometimes the overtime will have no pay. That s way im not able to renew my work yet
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment. Good organization ang management strategy. Good Costumer service oriented company. I had a great time while working with surplus Iloilo
Pros
Near the City
Cons
Long hour travel from home
Salary / Benefits
I am a supervisor that oversee the store in its daily routine. I managed manpower, inventory, finances, returns and most likely everything related to it.
Salary / Benefits
Working with the staff was enjoyable plus you get to meet different kinds of people. The only thing that was not good about this company was working with your bosses who feels like they own the company. They feel so proud of themselves that they forget they're just working for the company. They treat their staffs as their slaves. I will not forget this marketing manager who mistreated me harshly as well as this area manager who obviously does not know what she's doing. I hope they get the bad karma they deserve.
Cons
Overworked but underpaid
Salary / Benefits
the Company is great! benefits are ok, is just that i want to try new things! i want to learn a lot outside my comfort zone. I want to work abroad to learn and discover my potential as individual.
Pros
free lunch, healt care benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working in Surplus marketing corporation was a great experience especially when you are not knowledgeable in communicating to other people or customer. This is the place where you can build yourself.
Pros
N/a
Salary / Benefits
just show what you are and do all the best for your work goals.stay positive to your work and give honesty and loyalty to your work stay focuse and smile and greet to everyone people around you.
Salary / Benefits
this company is a large company in the Philippines. they help you to be matured and help you to be more efficient in your self development. you learn a lot of thing in order to be a good employee
Salary / Benefits
Working in that company makes me enhance my skills, very nice environment, friendly co- workers and salary is good also. We are all treat as a family.