Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines1,151 reviews
Salary / Benefits
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
Salary / Benefits
Good enough place to work. Work load is not equal to the amount of money you can earn. Team leaders are not helpful. Nevertheless, the work itself is challenging and fun.
Salary / Benefits
This company is a non-direct employment company that caters US company as call center. They provide assistance to clients who needs update, repairs and even catered payment assistance. They have customer service, IT, and sales department for all companies that they catered. The company gives benifits on employees depending on the clients agreement.
Pros
Challenging account
Cons
Discrimination
Salary / Benefits
Well of course every BPO industry is kinda strict and of course pressure however what makes us go to work everyday is that there are still a lot of people who motivates us for this job. I really miss my supervisor, aside that he is handsome, he is very well mannered and very good to his teammates. I like Sutherland because they value family too, like for examples free movie tickets for family. I really miss my friends they are so fun to be with. I am hoping that I could come back. Sometime we dislike how the management treats their staff but what else can we do? We are just an employee anyway. And wait for starters their salary is way better than to work in mall as a saleslady. By the way, keep up guys.
Pros
Privileges
Cons
salary
Great trainers/ Subject Matter Experts
Exposure to people from all walks of life

Fun working environment

Overtime
Unsupportive team leader
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Shifting schedule, long hours
Salary / Benefits
It offers new grads with salary grade same as farmer or as a maid. The salary is little. You can't live a live with their meager salary. The management only gets rich. The hard workers are left with crumbs
Pros
Quarterly outing
Cons
Managers and supervisors get big salary only
Salary / Benefits
I'm performer on our Team. I laways commend every month on our production floor. Then I always getting incentives and load cards because of my good performance
Pros
Free parking
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation and management recognizes deserving employees for promotion. Employee is conducted through awarding events and friendly competition.
Pros
Good compensation and practices meritocracy
Cons
Unavoidable overtime
Salary / Benefits
Job and colleauges are great but the manangement and salary is a bit off. Salary is delayed and some of the management staffs are not approachable. But overall is okay
Salary / Benefits
Even though its a fun environment, the account was somehow toxic. Fun Management but they are kinda strict when it comes to some policies for the compay.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
This is my first BPO company and I can say that I really enjoyed my stay in Sutherland for more than 4 years. It has a friendly environment.It is not only focus with the work but there is also a time for fun.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
8 working hours
September 7, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your work with Sutherland. At Sutherland, our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
Salary low, no salary increase. very toxic environment
I got my hypertension on this kind of work, very tight bosses.

salary is not much if you are stressed.
Salary / Benefits
Ive enjoyed working here,a lot of good people to be with.The salary and benefits is also good.A lot of opportunity to have a long time career and be with the company for a long period of time.
Pros
free lunches
August 15, 2018
Hi, and thanks so much for the feedback. We are so happy to read that you had the opportunity to work with a lot of good people, and that you also found the salary and benefits to be good. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Thanks again, and good luck to you in your career.
Salary / Benefits
A company that fully support employee’s potential and provides satisfactory compensation. Provides a working environment that is suitable on providing the company’s, client, and employee’s needs.
August 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Really glad to hear your feedback about Sutherland. At Sutherland, our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.

Our recognition philosophy is about recognizing high performance and value-based behavior. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
Good Benefits and i enjoy staying at sutherland for 5 years.The most enjoyable part of the job is when i recieved my incentive since im a retention agent.I like the old management for our dept.
Pros
great trainor
Cons
mandatory overtime
July 18, 2018
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. As an organization, it is our goal to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
The work require's your full commitment. Every Agent is Happy to their work! Every single employee respect each other and treat each other fair enough.
Pros
Free accomodations
Cons
short breaks
July 13, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Happy to learn that you find working at Sutherland a pleasant experience. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great place or company to work with. I have learned a lot from this company. Bosses and management are great. They ensure that all employees are happy and all benefits are given on time.
July 12, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Good to know you had a pleasant and enriching experience working at Sutherland. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
The experience that I earned with Sutherland is really helpful for me moving forward. The work hours in Sutherland mainly in my account there is really long. Most of the time we rendered 10 - hour shift and sometimes during peak seasons we render 11-hour shift and 6 working days. However, with everything that happened I learned how to manage my time properly and still maintain a good metrics.
Pros
Nap rooms
Cons
Long Hours
July 4, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Salary / Benefits
Its a company that has strong foundation. It follows standard policies and rules and has a good management staff. However the basic is too low and sometimes the salary is delay.
Pros
The building has amenities.
Cons
Low basic pay and dalayed salary.
July 4, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are a global process transformation company, and we employ thousands of professionals spanning 21 countries around the world. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
Leadership team does not follow Sutherland's values and does not have people skill. It was disappointing to work with the people and the company condones whatever senior management is doing.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Company values are for show only
June 13, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please know that we have made note of your comments and have shared them as appropriate with our leadership team. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves, and we're saddened if your experience was not that way. Thank you again.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment and provided training to help their employees to grow and improve.They recognize worker who excel and surpass their level of expectation and meet their standard.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
low incentives and benefits
June 12, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad that you found a friendly work environment. Our recognition philosophy is about recognizing high performance and value-based behavior.
Thanks again.