Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines1,152 reviews
Salary / Benefits
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
Salary / Benefits
very low salary specially for bracket for those with experience and very minimum benefit for HMO, only the eldest is for free and you need to pay more for additional dependent HR people are not professional also . does not know anything about government benefits. they need to train good people for the job that who knows there job specially if your job is graveyard shift they need to be more considerate of the schedules of their employees
Salary / Benefits
Good company but not salary / benefits seem not enough. Management is also not open to all. Sutherland is good for those who just started their career. Good to recommend but there are still better Call center out there.
Pros
Lots of activities
Cons
Salary and Compensation for Support, Home is somehow far
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is little bit exciting since my first time to have this kind of job being a consultant of a well-known American company. By the help of trainings an coaches you will grow a lot and you'll exceed beyond your limitation for you to succeed.
Pros
Salary Increase
Cons
Corruption
Salary / Benefits
Our team is only occasional, I learned to work under pressured buyers and florist but still I enjoyed every calls I get in our team. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get incentives and being acknowledge by our boss.
Pros
game room
Cons
long hours, low salary
Salary / Benefits
1st job i ever got a discent salary. the management on my account is very toxic. environment is not a problem. i highly recommend this company to all newbies becuase its the best training ground for callcenter babies.
Salary / Benefits
The job is very challenging since we receive 3 contacts and documenting at the same time. Since it is a chat support typing skills is highly required.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
work place is good plus the friendly security guards. Excellent benifits and other freebies. Open overtime for the Agents. Friendly supervisors, managers and directors. Free shuttle.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
my experience being a call center agent is hard but fun because with all my work mate are good and friendly specially our trainer that make us true person
Pros
12hrs
Cons
fun hrs
Salary / Benefits
training was great, you get to get a full information of the company and with the product, transition from training to the floor is not a shock, they give you time to get used to the environment
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I can't review this company at all. I stayed with the company because of my friends and stress free job. However, once you got regularize you're not entitled to have 5 VL credits and 5 SL credits. You need to earn each credit month after month.Low annual merit increase as well.
Pros
Job security
Cons
not entitled to have 5 VL credits and 5 SL credits once you got regularize, Low annual merit increase.
Salary / Benefits
Being a call center representative was not very easy. It was very stressful as you have to reach your sales quota, however that depends on what account you were assigned.
Benefits
Cons
You have to reach the sales quota
Salary / Benefits
Worked 1 year as a tech support graveyard shift offered Windows upgrade, basic office email troubleshooting of the customer and offered add on sales as a form incentives. Receiving real time survey of the customer as additional incentives given monthly pay out salary. Having great environment such as having other recreational activities for employees to relax every break time. Hardest part of the job repeat caller with unresolved issues of the customer. Enjoyable part of the job giving values to their employees
Pros
Free lunches on special occasion and scheduled training
Cons
System downtime
Salary / Benefits
It was a good company that offers what employees really needs. the salary and benefits are given to them. Although it's kinda stressful to be in graveyard shift but it gave us easier life because the environment is friendly.
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
My scheduled is graveyard shift, but I do enjoy my work in Kaspersky Account because it is technical support and I'm use on how to assist client in their anti-virus security on their computer. There were bad languages because of some customers frustration but the best part their is that I still have my complete salary at the end of the day and I still wear my long patience at work.
Salary / Benefits
This company is great in the training process, but when you get on the production floor, the whole process falls apart. Leadership has favoritism. Some of the supervisors always doing things in favor of someone/some groups. They are not transparent when it comes to metrics. Supervisors don't really care about your situatuon at all. Some of them will mock you out. There are employees that are leeching to their leadership just to get a favor from them. Less compensation for longer mandatory working hours. Less night differential. HMO is not offered upon contract signing and only for regularization.company policies aren't suitable in employee's needs. Core values are for display only and some of the leadership people don't follow it at all. Disgusting workforce. Disgusting leadership and quality team.
Pros
Training Environment is great
Cons
Mandarory overtime, bad leadership, not so great compensation
Salary / Benefits
little growth work intensive benefits difficult schedule adherence - life in the company has been a difficult struggle, aside from the generic pay for a single person, the work is very intense and you only get a very rare scheduled off day from the management.
Pros
good people
Cons
bad salary management
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work in a place that you will feel comfortable. Good office environment and all the bosses are good to their employees encouraging them to rech their dreams.
Pros
Free food stub
Cons
Overtime but doesn't matter
Salary / Benefits
Good company . But lower compensation. Good enviroment . Management wise good co workers. Better opportunities to other company. And higher compensation .
Salary / Benefits
Good enough place to work. Work load is not equal to the amount of money you can earn. Team leaders are not helpful. Nevertheless, the work itself is challenging and fun.
Salary / Benefits
This company is a non-direct employment company that caters US company as call center. They provide assistance to clients who needs update, repairs and even catered payment assistance. They have customer service, IT, and sales department for all companies that they catered. The company gives benifits on employees depending on the clients agreement.
Pros
Challenging account
Cons
Discrimination