Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines1,152 reviews
Salary / Benefits
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
Salary / Benefits
The management does not listen to the agents problem and on how to solve certain problems. Over overtime imagine having a mandatory ot everytime. And the salary is not enough for living.
October 17, 2019
Hello. We are troubled by the experience you have described and thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We will share your concerns with the appropriate team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Have a great day!
Salary / Benefits
Very nice management with good people around. Security is good except on parking lots. Good events and prizes for employees to lessen stress environment in work.
October 17, 2019
Hello! Thanks for leaving this positive review. At Sutherland, we aim to provide total rewards and recognition to our wonderful employees. We strive to provide a healthy work culture in a safe, comfortable and professional environment. Thank you again for your review. Have a great day!
Salary / Benefits
Low compensation Low Salary but too much workload Hard to file leaves Does not care about employees' health stayed there for more than 3 years because of colleagues which made work bearable
October 9, 2019
Hi there. We are disappointed that you did not have a more positive experience with us. We value all reviews and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, and we will use this as an opportunity to further improve. We wish you all the very best!
Salary / Benefits
Working in call center for almost 4 years i've learned a lost specially in Sutherland. Sutherland treat there employee as a family they will give you some tips if your having a difficulties to your scores they will give you second chances if you failed.
Pros
Free movie tickets
September 30, 2019
Hello, and thanks for this wonderful review of Sutherland! We are thrilled to know that you are pleased with us. We will continue to put our employees first and recognize our rock stars! Have an awesome day!
Salary / Benefits
Everything is good nothing to worries the salary is good and the benifits and also very recommended for all the young lady like me and also it helps me to improve my english skills
September 30, 2019
Hello! Thanks for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work with competitive total rewards and recognition. As a global company, we also provide a diverse and healthy work environment conducive to professional growth. Thank you for the positive review! Have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits
The salary with benefits is actually good including my experience with them for at least a couple of months they have taught me a lot in working with them as an agent. However, I have issues regarding my work experience with my co-agents and other staff.
September 20, 2019
Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star review! Sutherland is definitely a great place to work, whether you are starting or building a career, and we are pleased that you enjoyed your work environment. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have a terrific day!
Salary / Benefits
No work life balance, Low salary for office staff. Fun work place Good Packages for directly hired employees but not on the employees under agency. Long hours of work
September 20, 2019
Hi, and thanks for sharing this review! At Sutherland, we aim to maintain a competitive edge and to reward our employees whenever we can. We also aim to ensure that we provide a comfortable and professional work environment. Thank you again for sharing your experience. Have a wonderful day!
Salary / Benefits
Happy with people but not with pay The management was nit good but Sutherland itself is really meaningful Would always go back. The benefits are also nice
August 29, 2019
Hello there! Thank you for reviewing us! It is great to learn that you had an overall positive experience with us. We appreciate your input as this will allow us to meet our employees’ evolving needs. Thanks again for the high rating! Have a superb day!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
I am thankful to my previous company because i learn a lot from them and it is productive and fun workplace. For me, changes is necessary for everyone.
Pros
Free lunch while training
Salary / Benefits
Its ok, i love my account but we have low salary that's the reason im planning to resign not enough for everyday expenses & bills. No complain regarding the management just the compensation were receiving.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Salary, benefits, training
Cons
Long hours, Sme, Workplace
Salary / Benefits
-I've learn how to handle customers under pressure -It has a 24 hours shift -It sets targets for you to accomplish -A lot of benefits where given specifically on health care -Hardest part is, I've worked for 16 straight hours
Salary / Benefits
They are paying you on time.Free accomodation for new commers and also free food.I enjoyed working in Clark Pampanga.One of the best company I worked with.
Salary / Benefits
I've been a customer service in Sutherland for only five months But I learned a lot especially on how to communicate properly with other people, be patience each of the calls that we are handling every day. I learned a lot!
Pros
Free accommodation and free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It is a healthy work place but the salary package is not competitive. The Account is stressful but quite challenging and actually taught me to analyze every situation carefully,meet every consumers expectation or go beyond the expectation.
Salary / Benefits
I only lasted for a few months in the company due to the following factors: salary, environment and job advancement. I would recommend the series of training that they have though.
Pros
Language Training
Cons
Salary, Job advancement
June 2, 2019
Hi there! Thank you for providing this feedback! We appreciate your input on opportunities to improve. Thank you again for sharing your concerns. Have a great day!
Salary / Benefits
I was offered good compensation. Benefits and insurance has been take advantage. Bosses are awesome to work with. Salaries was released on time. But sometimes still has a dispute.
Salary / Benefits
I'm happy to be there and learned a lot since this is my first BPO experience but they have a low salary, poor and lack of computer set. Before, we have this what we call set crunch because of that issue.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good way to earn work experience especially if you're aiming to work for a big time BPO company. It has free transportation that let's its employees travel safely from their homes to the workplace.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The usual toxic and stressful environment of a call center, but very well managed and employees gets to have salary increase annually. Percentage is depending on performance which is pretty fair.