Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines1,152 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good for starters. Well compensated and has paid leaves. You can build and start a career since they offer free trainings to move up and be successful.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first and making sure that all our benefits are being given. All the leaders are great and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Its Good that i Work at Sutherland But the thing is The salary is roo low and that why ill find another job .. I want to help my self my skills .. i want to work at the sutherland but the salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
Though the salary is too low but the people there are so friendly and i'm glad that I went to this company. learned a lot from them as well. I wanna commend them for giving me the opportunity to work with them!
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is with a good ambiance to work. The company continues to grow and in accordance to the needs of their employees. The compensation & benefits are superb.
Pros
Workplace is near where I live
Salary / Benefits
Not so cool company. The pay is not right and they don't value the people. All they think is money but the benefits of the employee and not guaranteed. Meaning some of the benefits were not paid fully.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun working with Sutherland, however, the only thing that I've noticed when it comes to salary dispute it might take a while to process and get reimbursement.
Salary / Benefits
After having worked in Sutherland, once I joined Quantrics a year later, it made me realize how horrible the former was. The pay was twice with Quantrics, and although the job itself is more than twice the difficulty, you can still argue that we were massively underpaid in Sutherland. The shuttle scenario is not one that I have a problem with. I always come on time, and the fact that I have no control over the shuttle schedule makes me want to come early, so that was, in a way, really good for my work ethics. Still, despite how easy and convenient the commute, the workplace, and the work itself is, the pay is still really really really low for the quality of service and work I put in.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great company and teaches you a lot of things with regard to the BPO Industry. Admin does secure employees and provides great benefits for you and your family.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
They have free coffee,gym and other recreational stuff for employee, big sleeping quarters, baggage counter, they have free food during typhoons etc. Very easy to reach from my location which is Makati.
Salary / Benefits
You should atleast do good on your interview to be endorsed on a more high paying salary account. Though the account is just easy, still the salary is not enough
Salary / Benefits
good workplace environment, friendly trainers, disciplined co workers, professional supervisors, low salary, rude admin and HR staff, WITH BENEFITS, overtime work hours
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, nice people, excellent trainors, excellent job, high salary and non toxic workplace.The work is competitive and easy and not stressful. Incentives is reachable.
Salary / Benefits
Low salary for back office No support from superiors No proper training Bad working environment No boundaries on work and personal life Good as a training ground since you need to work on your own
Salary / Benefits
Good people, Good culture.. They have their own videoke room and a private Gym oh yeah! They're growing and promoting managers from within. Sad to leave the company sooo early due to a way better opportunity. But who knows in the future given a bigger role and Salary...i would never think twice to work with Sutherland Global Services.
Salary / Benefits
Its good working at sutherland because in my short time i learned a lot and the salary. Incentives and benefits are awesome. Before ibwas not totally speak the english language but after working at sutherland its become easy.
Salary / Benefits
Approachable staffs and good production. It was really nice for me to work in this company because aside from the high salary it offers as well a good comissions especially my work is on sales part,
Pros
High Salary
Cons
N/A. well organized.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to be at. Great compensation for the work they require you to do. The site isn't great but it's not that bad. They have decent facilities and very tight security. Food served in the pantry was also cheap. Plus it's just located in Cubao.
Salary / Benefits
This company is good to start your career with a nice management and salary. They have the best training to start and you will learn a lot. This a safe workplace to start for those who don't have experience.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are having fun at work, less stress. meaningful work experience. The work there is quite challenging and there are more things to learn. aside from that they offer good benefits to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
The management is cared enough t o its employees as always to be in consideration for the needs reasonably and effectively. Compensation for the salary is fairly commensurate with the workload. Facilities are excellent and well furnish.
Official response from Sutherland
November 27, 2019
Hello! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland operates in multiple locations around the world and as such, we have a diverse workforce and an inclusive work culture which values our employees' uniqueness. Thanks for sharing your experience. Have a fantastic day!