Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good for starters. Well compensated and has paid leaves. You can build and start a career since they offer free trainings to move up and be successful.
Salary / Benefits
The company is great when it comes to opportunities. Giving people chances to learn and to earn. Good environment. Good people around. Generally, this company has a nice image. However, there are conflicts between bosses and agents, agents and their salaries, benefits and incentives. There should be a collaboration when it comes to management and hr prsonnels. They were able to decide an employee's termination without them knowing the tools by heart. They are not even knowledgeable about the system. They only know THEIR sytem. Team leaders cannot reach out with their agents. Bosses or managers cannot justify their agent's acts. Agents were not given the right incentives and ot's were not paid as what promised.
Official response from Sutherland
June 13, 2018
Thank you for your review and for sharing your thoughts. We're sorry to read about the conflicts that you experienced. Please feel free to reach out to us at comments@sutherlandglobal.com to share your feedback more directly. We are always looking to improve our employee experience.
Salary / Benefits
Making sure that you fix the customers problems when it comes to their bills and also at the same time, lower down their bills by offering oackages and bundles.
Salary / Benefits
supportive management, admin, operations management. offer good training, competitive salary, motivates agents..offer good HMO program. good shifting schedules, offer good compensation to tenured representatives.
Salary / Benefits
Nice workplace and one of the best workplace that you can work with and also, people there are very professional and also friendly. We can learn a lot in Sutherland.
Pros
Approved OT
Salary / Benefits
Good news , salary is never late .. Bad news , long hours and mandatory OT .. Good news , free shuttle from SM shuttle area to workplace and vise-versa Bad news , that shuttle is super late and hard to catch when you are going home ..
Salary / Benefits
competitive salary awaits to those who will passed.. incentive and bonuses awaits to those agents that will be picked.. also a ftiendly thoug a challenging environment
Pros
good incentives and bonuses
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
It is not paying your hardwork. And it also give false hopes to there employees. They gave a sudden problem so your rank will not up. It so sad to feel that you expect for that but it wont happen
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours, small overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
A good breeding ground for starters. Minimum Salary. great Office Facility, but not the health benefit. Great Training Facility and Techniques. Recommended for Begginers
Pros
Amenable Shift Schedules
Cons
Health Benefit will be given upon regularization.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
Though this company not that to good for me to rate due to the latency of salary and unpaid hours of work, i say that this was the first company who trusted my skills and my professionalism when it comes to job itself .
Salary / Benefits
my experienced on my first job is quite excited because of new environment, new people, and expectation as a fresh graduate. Excelling in your class is a plus.
Pros
benefits, bonuses
Cons
Salary, Long Hours, Graveyard
Salary / Benefits
It's really fun working in this company. However, as I grow older, I also need to to go outside my comfort zone. This will allow me to grow as a person.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
None really, Salary is enough for the job title
Salary / Benefits
this company helped me alot to boost my self confidence because this is my first official Job and what i can say to this company its a very satisfied company in a way it will give you all of the benefits that you needs as an employee .
Salary / Benefits
The company is good They give a lot of benefits such as medical, vication leave, sick leave. The company also gives all a training fir us to know the product (account).
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Let us start with their hiring process which takes a lot of tine because you need to go through their 7 steps. Their basic salary is very low and unfair to employees especially during Christmas. They did not pay my SSS, HDMF and Philhealth. Their training is awesome though because your soft skill will really improve becausw of their 3 weeks soft skill training.
Pros
Awesome Training
Cons
Not paying our benefits
Salary / Benefits
Good Company to Start with Good Pay Range Great Sales Incentive Good Benefits People are kept well informed through Town Halls Great Employee Engagement Activities Apprentices tend to stay at current position too long and is usually due to budget constraints
Pros
Great Employee Engagement Activities
Cons
Promotions are too slow
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is is one of my training ground. it was a great influence to me and to many others.But there's only one thing affects the company's name is the salary.
Salary / Benefits
the company is good. the programs are great. however the compensations for the employees are low. they don't value even if your working for their company for almost 5 years
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
I am not a hater of Sutherland since this is the first company in BPO trusted me. I just did not like the way they compensate people with a low salary then the new comers has the higher amount than those who stayed in their company.
Pros
free dinner during holidays and special events
Cons
low salary rate
Salary / Benefits
not so good environment. low salary and compensation. slow career development. managed very poorly. there is room for improvement. should give more benefits to its employees. not good for first timers
Salary / Benefits
Working mostly night shifts. Shift could start at any time of day. Security of account you work for isn't always there. My previous account got pulled out therefore reassigned to account with less pay.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch with occasion
Cons
low pay