Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good for starters. Well compensated and has paid leaves. You can build and start a career since they offer free trainings to move up and be successful.
Salary / Benefits
The experience that I earned with Sutherland is really helpful for me moving forward. The work hours in Sutherland mainly in my account there is really long. Most of the time we rendered 10 - hour shift and sometimes during peak seasons we render 11-hour shift and 6 working days. However, with everything that happened I learned how to manage my time properly and still maintain a good metrics.
Pros
Nap rooms
Cons
Long Hours
July 4, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Salary / Benefits
Its a company that has strong foundation. It follows standard policies and rules and has a good management staff. However the basic is too low and sometimes the salary is delay.
Pros
The building has amenities.
Cons
Low basic pay and dalayed salary.
July 4, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are a global process transformation company, and we employ thousands of professionals spanning 21 countries around the world. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
Leadership team does not follow Sutherland's values and does not have people skill. It was disappointing to work with the people and the company condones whatever senior management is doing.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Company values are for show only
June 13, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please know that we have made note of your comments and have shared them as appropriate with our leadership team. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves, and we're saddened if your experience was not that way. Thank you again.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment and provided training to help their employees to grow and improve.They recognize worker who excel and surpass their level of expectation and meet their standard.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
low incentives and benefits
June 12, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad that you found a friendly work environment. Our recognition philosophy is about recognizing high performance and value-based behavior.Thanks again.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland provides the excellent customer service. Motivates agents/ consultants to go to work everyday. Helps each agents to progress on the said position.
Pros
Free Shuttle and provides incentives
June 12, 2018
Hello, and thank so much for your positive review. We agree that we do indeed provide great customer service for our clients and their customers. Thanks again for taking the time to share.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sutherland has been an experience. There were ups and downs but that just depends on how the person handles it. Young people e.g. Fresh Grads are usually the ones call centers are looking for since their jobs are stressful given the constant need to change schedules based on how your manager sees you. I don't know how other people work there and why they stayed for 10 years or more but if you ask me. My answer would be: "I applied for the salary, but I stayed for the people"
Pros
People are accomodating
Cons
Shifting work schedules
June 12, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. We agree… we have GREAT people here at Sutherland. It is true that great colleagues and leaders can truly make or break a work experience. Thanks again for sharing.
Salary / Benefits
Pay is considerable goog at the start but when they decided to take out tech incentives and add workload that was the beginning of their downfall. Also location is a hassle for me who lives in Rizal
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Bad Location
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland global services is a very generous company. They provide a lot of things to their employees. things that Sutherland has to improve on would be the way they handle the timesheets for payrol as it is really complicated and has to undergo a lot of approvals. They also need to make sure that there is a system that can be followed without the intervention of the management team,
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Job Security
Salary / Benefits
Great company with great salary and Benefits. Nice Place to work and accessible to the location. Great mentors and have a great training provided. But somehow conflict in schedules.
Pros
location near
Cons
conflict schedules
June 13, 2018
Thanks so much for your feedback and positive review. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results. Thank you again.
Salary / Benefits
Management is taking care of their people. They give more attention to the welfare of their employees. Accessible workplace and friendly environment.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Shifting schedule
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
long hours of no sleep yet all OT are compensated. they have recreational room to rest unto so you will always feel at home. Sleeping area/rooms are very useful.
Pros
free vuchers
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Sutherland. Thanks again.
Salary / Benefits
The management is good. Their treatment towards the employees are equal. However there are no activities for the account like Christmas party or year end party. Also, there are no benefits being received aside from the health insurance.
Pros
Cons
Overtime
June 13, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
>>new job experience in technical issues >>caring bosses >>supportive trainers,team leads & colleagues >>provide high salary every month >>very considerate especially during emergency cases
Pros
high paying job
Cons
distant location
June 13, 2018
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to read your review and see that you had a positive experience at Sutherland. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.  And, we do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
Assures job security but compensated less in terms of salary. Have a lot of fun with the organization until a power-greed supervisor comes to picture.
Pros
OT is real
Cons
Work overload
June 13, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked as a customer service representative for this company. No questions asked regarding the salary, benefits, schedules and most important thing is the environment and people I work with.
Pros
We have teambuildings
Cons
Queing
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results. Thanks again.
Salary / Benefits
Every working day is a rush day. Learned lots of technical troubleshooting. Fare and just management. Modern and fast pacing workplace. Graveyard shift schedules. Freebies and giveaways.
Pros
lots of freebies and food for free
Cons
long time hours of meetings and huddles
June 13, 2018
Thanks so much for your feedback. We're glad you had a great experience working with Sutherland. Thanks again.
Salary / Benefits
Sleeping quarters provided, with billiard hall, gym and table tennis, the pantry area are great as well. Nice company benefits, like free meal whenever there's a typhoon or heavy rains and you were able to make it to work.
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience working for us… that is great to read. Thank you again.
Salary / Benefits
No career growth, as all the knowledge I have right now were learned from my previous job experiences. Also, no training were given to the new employee, as you have to learned what you see when you're shadowing your teammate.
Cons
Salary, Life Balance
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to read that your training experience was less than ideal. Please know that we have made note of your feedback. We are happy to have you on the Sutherland team. Thanks again.
Salary / Benefits
It was my first job and I learned a lot from here specially with my voice account. I did customer service, and selling products. I learned a lot from here specially in selling. People are fun to worked with. The management is okay. The benefits during the time was okay as well.
June 13, 2018
Thank you for your thoughts. We're glad you were able to learn and grow during your time with us. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
It was my second job and I've learned a lot from this company. The pay is good. And, there are lots of benefits that you will also enjoy. Incentives depend on the account you're supporting though.
June 13, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.