Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines1,150 reviews
Salary / Benefits
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
Great Team mates and Team Leads
Comfortable work space

Great Management

Good Compensation and Benefits
Good nature and Environment
Very Accommodating
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Even though the shift schedules are mostly graveyards health benefits are being compensated so that each employees can still work proficiently and also motivated
Pros
Incentive programs, facilities health care
Cons
Short breaks, shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
I was able to land a DREAM JOB,good salary compensation but I was not that ready to take the job,there are still some learnings to undertake for me to become a reliable employee and agent to the company. But Ineeded more help to be better in my job,intensive training perhaps could help me
and other agents like me NEEDDED that, I do not mean to be demanding though
Pros
Free shuttle ride when you are done in your working hours
Cons
Sometimes the pay is not exact as stated
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland policy was really great when it comes to security, and they provide incentives/free meals to those people who are performing well and they gave accommodation to those employee that far from there home.
Salary / Benefits
I’m sharing my application experience here so you guys would know what to expect. In May, I received an invitation from this company for a CSR post. They have put me to several sets of interviews, only to not hear from them after.

I felt really bad at that time not bcs I was not considered for the position but bcs I was not given the same amount of respect. You called me (note: they initiated the call) to apply in your company and I agreed to invest my time and effort in attending your interviews. If I was not considered, I would’ve appreciated a copy-pasted rejection email than nothing.

I also work in recruitment and it’s time we realize that interviews are two-way streets. If you can’t keep up as a Recruiter, I think, maybe it’s time to hire some help or find yourself another job.

Ironically, without even giving me proper feedback from what happened in my first application, they still have the audacity to text today and ask If I would want to apply again. I’ve learned my lesson so I politely declined. What annoyed me most was when I received a call from one of their recruiters at 12 mn asking again if I would still be interested to apply. It’s just so unprofessional and rude to received a call from recruiters out of business hours.

I will not recommend applying here since this is not the kind of employer I want to work with.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Unprofessional and rude hr/recruiters, multiple rounds of interviews, low salary offer
Salary / Benefits
The account was Stressful and competitive. The management of the company is too strict on their rules and regulations that they are implementing to their employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Strictly manager
Salary / Benefits
The people are approachable even the Supervisors. We a program almost every month. Enjoy the people and the food on the pantry. We have sleeping quarters and medical reimbursement.
Pros
Free food and freebies once you win the contest
Cons
Long hours and calls
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work.. competitive salary/compensation. Training is above average. Overall - nice and approacheable staff. Offers Great benefits too for employees
Salary / Benefits
Specially with friends. Also we are being paid on time, no salary delays. But the thing is salary is not that high. Also, it's good because everyone is given a chance to be promoted
Salary / Benefits
At first I really enjoyed working in Sutherland tarlac because it was my very first job after I graduated college back in 2014. I didn't have any sort of interview experience ever when I applied there as an agent. but as time goes by I just realized that I needed a better place to work to grow and to earn more than what I was earning before to support my family.
Pros
free meal stub while on training
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company when it comes with integrity, you will experience a lot of new things and also it depends to you if you want to grow inside the company you just need to help yourself to learn more regarding the process and product.
Pros
Events, free food if there's a occasion
Cons
Lack of fast transaction when it comes to benefits, politics inside the account
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace for fresh graduates. Good employee environment. good benefits. reasonable salary.environmental friendly company. good employee engagement.
Salary / Benefits
Based on my experience working there, Their staff especially the trainers are hands on and very friendly. Fun worplace, competitve salary and challenging
Salary / Benefits
This company thought me how to grew on this industry. This company is a kind of "i don't want to leave" full of enjoyment because of coworkers. But for the management there some issue.
Pros
salary, experience
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
With approachable management people, good salary offer, cozy workplace environment, accessible location, with high quality equipment for relaxation and always pro-employees.
Pros
Career growth-oriented company
Cons
Just beware of fake friends
Salary / Benefits
This company's sucks! They don't even care about their employees. They implemented a mandatory OT. They don't even bother to ask their employees if they want to render a freaking OT. The salary is very poor and the working hours is very long. The only thing that matters to them is money. Waste of time. I don't recommend this company. 👎
Salary / Benefits
Inbound customer service who handles UK Customers and serves for Ebay Account. We used to have a lot of customers to handle but there are such attainments that wasn't able to met and lot of disputes in terms of salary.
Salary / Benefits
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Salary / Benefits
Stress free company very approachable management i just need to resign because of proximity i live in las pinas and it took me 2 to 3 hours to commute
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first and making sure that all our benefits are being given. All the leaders are great and friendly.