Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines1,137 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The people are approachable even the Supervisors. We a program almost every month. Enjoy the people and the food on the pantry. We have sleeping quarters and medical reimbursement.
Pros
Free food and freebies once you win the contest
Cons
Long hours and calls
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work.. competitive salary/compensation. Training is above average. Overall - nice and approacheable staff. Offers Great benefits too for employees
Salary / Benefits
Specially with friends. Also we are being paid on time, no salary delays. But the thing is salary is not that high. Also, it's good because everyone is given a chance to be promoted
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company when it comes with integrity, you will experience a lot of new things and also it depends to you if you want to grow inside the company you just need to help yourself to learn more regarding the process and product.
Pros
Events, free food if there's a occasion
Cons
Lack of fast transaction when it comes to benefits, politics inside the account
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace for fresh graduates. Good employee environment. good benefits. reasonable salary.environmental friendly company. good employee engagement.
Salary / Benefits
Based on my experience working there, Their staff especially the trainers are hands on and very friendly. Fun worplace, competitve salary and challenging
Salary / Benefits
This company thought me how to grew on this industry. This company is a kind of "i don't want to leave" full of enjoyment because of coworkers. But for the management there some issue.
Pros
salary, experience
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
With approachable management people, good salary offer, cozy workplace environment, accessible location, with high quality equipment for relaxation and always pro-employees.
Pros
Career growth-oriented company
Cons
Just beware of fake friends
Salary / Benefits
This company's sucks! They don't even care about their employees. They implemented a mandatory OT. They don't even bother to ask their employees if they want to render a freaking OT. The salary is very poor and the working hours is very long. The only thing that matters to them is money. Waste of time. I don't recommend this company. 👎
Salary / Benefits
Inbound customer service who handles UK Customers and serves for Ebay Account. We used to have a lot of customers to handle but there are such attainments that wasn't able to met and lot of disputes in terms of salary.
Salary / Benefits
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Salary / Benefits
Stress free company very approachable management i just need to resign because of proximity i live in las pinas and it took me 2 to 3 hours to commute
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first and making sure that all our benefits are being given. All the leaders are great and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Its Good that i Work at Sutherland But the thing is The salary is roo low and that why ill find another job .. I want to help my self my skills .. i want to work at the sutherland but the salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
Though the salary is too low but the people there are so friendly and i'm glad that I went to this company. learned a lot from them as well. I wanna commend them for giving me the opportunity to work with them!
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is with a good ambiance to work. The company continues to grow and in accordance to the needs of their employees. The compensation & benefits are superb.
Pros
Workplace is near where I live
Salary / Benefits
Not so cool company. The pay is not right and they don't value the people. All they think is money but the benefits of the employee and not guaranteed. Meaning some of the benefits were not paid fully.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun working with Sutherland, however, the only thing that I've noticed when it comes to salary dispute it might take a while to process and get reimbursement.
Salary / Benefits
After having worked in Sutherland, once I joined Quantrics a year later, it made me realize how horrible the former was. The pay was twice with Quantrics, and although the job itself is more than twice the difficulty, you can still argue that we were massively underpaid in Sutherland. The shuttle scenario is not one that I have a problem with. I always come on time, and the fact that I have no control over the shuttle schedule makes me want to come early, so that was, in a way, really good for my work ethics. Still, despite how easy and convenient the commute, the workplace, and the work itself is, the pay is still really really really low for the quality of service and work I put in.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great company and teaches you a lot of things with regard to the BPO Industry. Admin does secure employees and provides great benefits for you and your family.
Salary / Benefits
They have free coffee,gym and other recreational stuff for employee, big sleeping quarters, baggage counter, they have free food during typhoons etc. Very easy to reach from my location which is Makati.