Sutherland

Sutherland Management reviews

Philippines1,141 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The account was Stressful and competitive. The management of the company is too strict on their rules and regulations that they are implementing to their employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Strictly manager
Salary / Benefits
Nothing to say for now. HughesNet Account has one of the best people on the floor though the service sucks tbh, FiServ Trainers do not deserve their position.
Salary / Benefits
A very productive and enjoyable workplace that you can surely recommend to your friends. The staff and the management really know how to handle their employees correctly.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good place to work with especially with the people around you. But the stressful thing here is the management. They want change as soon as possible and operations management always putting the blame in our department
Salary / Benefits
My experience with Sutherland was truly amazing, starting from the management up until the bosses and colleagues. We had a team work and we're making fun memories while working.i will always be grateful and beyond for being part of this organization who gave me home.
- shifting schedule
- i learned a lot to this company specially about INTUIT.

- Management, i can say that they based by the book.
Hardest part is when everybody are busy and no one can answer your question.

- its fun sometimes when we have an event, they pay attention and value to it.
Salary / Benefits
This company thought me how to grew on this industry. This company is a kind of "i don't want to leave" full of enjoyment because of coworkers. But for the management there some issue.
Pros
salary, experience
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
With approachable management people, good salary offer, cozy workplace environment, accessible location, with high quality equipment for relaxation and always pro-employees.
Pros
Career growth-oriented company
Cons
Just beware of fake friends
Salary / Benefits
This company's sucks! They don't even care about their employees. They implemented a mandatory OT. They don't even bother to ask their employees if they want to render a freaking OT. The salary is very poor and the working hours is very long. The only thing that matters to them is money. Waste of time. I don't recommend this company. 👎
Salary / Benefits
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
Higher ups are friendly. Team Managers/leaders are another story most of them are nice but there are some who carries the title but does not do the work.Agents are tasks to do supervisor chats which the agents do half-heartedly at times.Getting a bad survey is a no-no even if you followed the process IT IS STILL YOUR FAULT. Once, a TM was so angry the keyboard sufferred!
Salary / Benefits
Stress free company very approachable management i just need to resign because of proximity i live in las pinas and it took me 2 to 3 hours to commute
Salary / Benefits
Easy Career growth, Learn to manage irate clients, Build confidence. The company culture is great. Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company which is great to start off your career! Management is there for you every step of the way in coaching and helping you with anything you need.
Salary / Benefits
Every day is a new day and it's a good day! That's what I always reiterate to myself so I can always composed myself despite and in spite of the work demands and changes on the floor.
Stress is so real when you are handling financial accounts driven by numbers.

It's very important that as a leader, you do not bring the stress level you get from the management down to your team. Since they are the front liners, you need to really genuinely take care of your people. Don't look to them as numbers but treat them as family and maintain discipline so they will value working w/ the company.
Salary / Benefits
have a toxic environment in the working place and higher staff management are pressuring the agents about their target task , and last no consideration
Salary / Benefits
Low salary for back office
No support from superiors

No proper training

Bad working environment
No boundaries on work and personal life
Good as a training ground since you need to work on your own
Salary / Benefits
it's my first job, i have learned so many things. I would love to stay but the program that i am in. I believe i don't belong there. i think it's to much for me to handle the stress from the customer and the management.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company, the management were all helpful and supportive. Each day is fun because of the people/workmates that are easy to deal with and very helpful especially to newbies. The hardest part for me is tha shifting schedules and long extended hours of shifts, I have no much time to spend taking care of my kids at home.
Salary / Benefits
This company is good to start your career with a nice management and salary. They have the best training to start and you will learn a lot. This a safe workplace to start for those who don't have experience.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great company. It is not always about work. The management always have events to put-up that will lessen the employee's stressed. That's why I loved working there.
Salary / Benefits
It' the company here your coemployee really treat you a their family.

The management i ell communicated and the facilitie are really great. I hope to ork ith thi company again.