Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative103 reviews
Philippines103 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Nothing to say for now. HughesNet Account has one of the best people on the floor though the service sucks tbh, FiServ Trainers do not deserve their position.
Salary / Benefits
Honestly, I had some good memories in Sutherland.. I coached the basketball team of Hughesnet. I stayed there for almost three and half years.. The management are biased, if they dont like you..they fired you even for petty mistakes,, but given the chance to work again,, i’ll probably consider working again in Sutherland
Pros
Activities are great
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
I've enjoyed my training days and also my actual working assisting the customer in sutherland. Wish I could have last longer, But due to personal problem, I've voluntary resign to my job.
Salary / Benefits
I've worked @ Sutherland as traineee.. unluckily i wasn't able to make it to get endorse as A ProB emp. The instructions were confusing with a minimal supervision.
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace for fresh graduates. Good employee environment. good benefits. reasonable salary.environmental friendly company. good employee engagement.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was my first BPO company and I would say working there brought a big impact to me, working with them is a bliss I have had enjoyed my three years of service.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Slow career growth
Salary / Benefits
Bad experience on this company. They are not doing what they promise to all of the agents. They force agents to work more than the usual hours and it is mandatory for the agents to work 6 days a week sometimes 7
Salary / Benefits
They pay really good money but a lot of times your work becomes your life. This is especially if you are a shared resource. A lot of times you will work on a task that is not in your scope and job description Work schedule in Sutherland is the most challenging for me. But as the days go by you will really adjust. The most important thing I have learned in sutherland is communication skills and to work under pressure.ou log in and out from your work station. you get 2 15-min breaks and 1-hour lunch break. Limited choices of food vendor. I learned that you need to be self-reliant and train yourself even if you already got the post. Management is only looking at numbers and has no consideration for the personal stuff. The hardest part was coaching and developing people when they are not really ready step up. the most enjoyable part is the extracurricular events and of course the friends you gained.
Responsibilities:

• Supporting Microsoft windows Issue

• Sales

• Any technical issue in software of Microsoft computer

the company is good working enviroment
Salary / Benefits
Company is good for starters. This will give you a gateway to be part of other big BPO companies.

Bad thing is the account I've been with was really toxic. Non-stop calls and exhausting environment that the sup will require you to render OT.

Worst part, no SSS benefit has been credited to my account. I knew as my sister who is working at SSS was constantly checking on it. Appears that my colleagues haven't got theirs too.
Pros
Trainers are innovative and excellent.
Cons
Schedule is not for me. They weren't able to comply having our insurances updated.
Salary / Benefits
My experience in Sutherland was good. Even though I had a hard time in the beginning, still Sutherland and specially 8x8 gave me the chance to prove myself to improve more. I was able to learn new and many things everyday in work. I gained knowledge and also friends in Sutherland.
November 27, 2019
Good day. We are pleased to learn of your positive experience with us. Sutherland is indeed a great place to learn and grow professionally in a challenging and rewarding environment. Thanks for this stellar review! Have a great day!
Salary / Benefits
If you wish to train your communication skills then working in sutherland as your first job is good.

Low compensation but training and experience is good.
October 28, 2019
Hi there! Sutherland is indeed a great place to start and build a career. We encourage and empower our employees to thrive in our diverse and inclusive work environment. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Have a wonderful day!
Salary / Benefits
Working in call center for almost 4 years i've learned a lost specially in Sutherland. Sutherland treat there employee as a family they will give you some tips if your having a difficulties to your scores they will give you second chances if you failed.
Pros
Free movie tickets
September 30, 2019
Hello, and thanks for this wonderful review of Sutherland! We are thrilled to know that you are pleased with us. We will continue to put our employees first and recognize our rock stars! Have an awesome day!
Salary / Benefits
Good for summer job. Supervisor are nice to interns. Can be absorbed in the company after. Although grave yard shift is hard, draining work hours.....
September 12, 2019
Hello, and thanks for your feedback. We are aware that this environment can sometimes be demanding, and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a great day!
Salary / Benefits
The first company that I've worked with. The HR Management is not professional at all if you have a position in the company it means you always have the right. Less than minimum wage.

LOCATION IS SUTHERLAND TARLAC!!
Salary / Benefits
Loved working with the account most specially with the people. Had a great 2 years working with the company. Leaves are properly provided to the agents.
Pros
Free Lunch and a lot of activities
Cons
Over OT
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good way to earn work experience especially if you're aiming to work for a big time BPO company. It has free transportation that let's its employees travel safely from their homes to the workplace.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The job is very challenging since we receive 3 contacts and documenting at the same time. Since it is a chat support typing skills is highly required.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Great place with good people. Sutherland is a company that offers equal opportunity to everyone. Recognize and value performance. And, those who deserves gets the reward
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was a good training ground for starting employees. They are good at developing one's character in the BPO industry. I was able to learn a lot and develop my communication skills.
Great trainers/ Subject Matter Experts
Exposure to people from all walks of life

Fun working environment

Overtime

Unsupportive team leader
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Shifting schedule, long hours