Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews: Technical Support

Technical Support43 reviews
Philippines43 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They are paying you on time.Free accomodation for new commers and also free food.I enjoyed working in Clark Pampanga.One of the best company I worked with.
Salary / Benefits
Management is taking care of their people. They give more attention to the welfare of their employees. Accessible workplace and friendly environment.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Shifting schedule
Official response from Sutherland
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
Assures job security but compensated less in terms of salary. Have a lot of fun with the organization until a power-greed supervisor comes to picture.
Pros
OT is real
Cons
Work overload
Official response from Sutherland
June 13, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
this company helped me alot to boost my self confidence because this is my first official Job and what i can say to this company its a very satisfied company in a way it will give you all of the benefits that you needs as an employee .
Salary / Benefits
Great management, great colleagues. Had fun all through my stay with the company. Made great friends and fun experiences. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers and the most enjoyable part are the parties and team building travels.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not so great salary
Salary / Benefits
My days in Sutherland was really awesome! I had a lot of friends and nice teammates. The only problem is I had a hard time with the transportation, however, the Sutherland company provides us a Shuttle Bus.
Pros
Free shuttle bus
Cons
Tired of travelling
Salary / Benefits
A typical work in Sutherland is going to last for about 9 hours including break schedules which were not really followed on time because there's too much volume of calls. Needs to render OT's, sometimes mandatory, sometimes not. Very toxic during peak seasons.
Pros
Good people around
Cons
long hours for work; less pay
Salary / Benefits
I had fun and enjoyed the work but incentives are one to two months delay. Though the pay is good and the managers are good. One problem is that if we get a holiday off they take off one of our day off as if it was our fault that it was a holiday.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is an "ok" company. You will have the stomach to stay in the company but will leave because of the lack of rewards. The only rewards you will receive will be a piece of paper in certificate form and bragging rights. Monetary incentives are close to none.
Pros
Sutherland doesn't have a salary ceiling and they give you a salary based on you past experience.
Cons
Too much selling, no incentives.
Salary / Benefits
It like I going in to time in and then time out

I learn about how antivirus software works and how to remove virus manually.

I hate the management team.

no workplace culture at all.

Dealing with the management team.

Salary
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Bad management
Salary / Benefits
* We are not treated as robots- we have our own way of taking in calls as long as we do it effectively
* compensation is good
* its just that, its hard to file a vacation leave.
Salary / Benefits
good working ambiance and facilities. movie tickets and prices like gadgets provided to top performers. however hr sometimes responded lame to employees
Pros
movie tickets and prices like gadgets
Cons
Rdot, long hours
Salary / Benefits
I have worked with Sutherland Global Services back in the Philippines as a Technical Support for Microsoft Windows. Though I have just worked there for 3 month due to unexpected family issue, I could say that I had a really good experience. I has a really good working environment and the compensation is attractive.
Pros
smoking area, canteen
Cons
No free coffee
Salary / Benefits
The job description was to help out entrepreneurs with their accounting software and files. The good thing about it is I didn't have problems coping because I've learned most of the troubleshooting when I studied. The downside of it is the troubleshooting takes a lot of time and careful thinking. Since we are handling with important files and delicate information about a customers business, one mistake is unacceptable. The environment is okay and we occasionally have fun when we feel being burned out. Although I'm not very satisfied with the security of the office it didn't bother me that much. What bothers me is how the management handles things like complaints and salary disputes.
Pros
lively environment.
Cons
bad management.
Salary / Benefits
This is really good company and perfect to work with specially when you are first timer. They will build GOOD FOUNDATION in yourself to make you the best!
Salary / Benefits
Going to work if fun at the same time, stressful. It's fun because every now and then we meet new friends. However, when it comes to work, then it comes the stress. The most painful part is that some one is yelling at you even though it's not your fault. But we have to get used to it. It made me also realize that customer service is delivering service whatever and whoever your customer is.
Pros
Free gadgets, free lunch, free sleeping quarters
Cons
log hours, time to manage just to go to work.
Salary / Benefits
It is a company where challenge is anticipated and the environment is really nice.
Pros
good working hours.
Salary / Benefits
I learn things everyday, on how to communicate with the customers thru phone and as well on how to operate a blackberry smart phone and other features of it. Management works good but they dont have a good rate because of late salary every month. I had friendly co workers we work as a team and we help each other. The hardest part is being in a graveyard in a cold room temperature and were just sitting down waiting for a phone call from customers. Most enjoyable is when we were still under training because we learn things that we dont know and we always surprise but what the trainer teach us.
Pros
Free clothing allowance.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is good and enjoyable and the job is just easy but has less opportunity for advancements.
Pros
Good working environment
Salary / Benefits
The job and commitment required by Norton was great, Assisting customer's needs was a very satisfying experience for me. However, since I have more responsibilities to fulfill, the salary was not enough. The overtime pay was not that big and they deducted a big amount whenever you were absent or late. I just figured out there were better opportunities out there.
Pros
Great account
Cons
Low Salary