Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Salary / Benefits
Working at Sutherland is a great experience and opportunity for me to learn how deal with different people, different which means dealing with different emotions, different way of kindness of people or customers. Sutherland is one of my recommended company because if I am talking about training programs, Sutherland so far is the company where I saw training is good before working on the actual product that you're gonna be representing to.
Salary / Benefits
A very productive and enjoyable workplace that you can surely recommend to your friends. The staff and the management really know how to handle their employees correctly.
Salary / Benefits
I am required to provide quality technicals upport to customers overseas especially in UK. We usually do the basic troubleshooting for computers and other devices that is usually offered by the company.
September 10, 2019
Hello, and thanks for the high rating! We are quite pleased to hear that you enjoy working with us. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for being a part of our One Sutherland team. Have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits
They are paying you on time.Free accomodation for new commers and also free food.I enjoyed working in Clark Pampanga.One of the best company I worked with.
Salary / Benefits
near the house, great people and management, working in a company like this is recommended. I had a great time working with the company since it was near our house.
Salary / Benefits
Your confidence do matter on this company, so they build your confidence for your improvement. Workplace is good and co employees are amazing. I enjoyed working on this company.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
August 17, 2018
Thank you so much for your positive feedback… we are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We really do work hard to create a great work environment for our employees. And, it is our goal to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.  Thanks again... we like Sutherland too!
Salary / Benefits
You get to see the friendliest people. It's a Work-Life balanced Environment. If I have given the chance to work again in this awesome company I'll grab it 3x.
Salary / Benefits
technical calls were harder when during my first time, but little by little one developed the skills needed to overcome obstacles such as sup calls and tricky calls that required multiple troubleshooting steps which was the hardest part of the job. Friends made my life easier working for Sutherland.
July 30, 2018
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We hope that these challenging situations you experienced, contributed to your learnings and resulted to growth in your professional career. It’s great to know you found friends at Sutherland.
Salary / Benefits
Management is taking care of their people. They give more attention to the welfare of their employees. Accessible workplace and friendly environment.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Shifting schedule
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
Assures job security but compensated less in terms of salary. Have a lot of fun with the organization until a power-greed supervisor comes to picture.
Pros
OT is real
Cons
Work overload
June 13, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.
Salary / Benefits
this company helped me alot to boost my self confidence because this is my first official Job and what i can say to this company its a very satisfied company in a way it will give you all of the benefits that you needs as an employee .
Salary / Benefits
Great management, great colleagues. Had fun all through my stay with the company. Made great friends and fun experiences. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers and the most enjoyable part are the parties and team building travels.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not so great salary
Salary / Benefits
My days in Sutherland was really awesome! I had a lot of friends and nice teammates. The only problem is I had a hard time with the transportation, however, the Sutherland company provides us a Shuttle Bus.
Pros
Free shuttle bus
Cons
Tired of travelling
Salary / Benefits
Fun and exciting every day because every employee are energetic. I learned a lot of sutherland just like how to fix a computer failure. how to fix a confidential error.
Salary / Benefits
A typical work in Sutherland is going to last for about 9 hours including break schedules which were not really followed on time because there's too much volume of calls. Needs to render OT's, sometimes mandatory, sometimes not. Very toxic during peak seasons.
Pros
Good people around
Cons
long hours for work; less pay
Salary / Benefits
I had fun and enjoyed the work but incentives are one to two months delay. Though the pay is good and the managers are good. One problem is that if we get a holiday off they take off one of our day off as if it was our fault that it was a holiday.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is an "ok" company. You will have the stomach to stay in the company but will leave because of the lack of rewards. The only rewards you will receive will be a piece of paper in certificate form and bragging rights. Monetary incentives are close to none.
Pros
Sutherland doesn't have a salary ceiling and they give you a salary based on you past experience.
Cons
Too much selling, no incentives.
Salary / Benefits
It like I going in to time in and then time out I learn about how antivirus software works and how to remove virus manually. I hate the management team. no workplace culture at all. Dealing with the management team. Salary
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Bad management
Salary / Benefits
The night shifts and queuing are killing me and sometimes the pay will be delayed. The company doesn't reach out for the needs of the employees. asdfasd
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was my first company. I have learned a lot of things here. This company gives a lot of opportunities to their employees. The environment was friendly and comfy and the people were great!
Salary / Benefits
This was my first job as a customer service representative in a BPO Industry so I really appreciate and admire this company very much. It was an unforgettable experience working in SGS Davao.
Pros
Training was fun
Cons
nothing