Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative17 reviews
Philippines17 reviews
Salary / Benefits
At first I really enjoyed working in Sutherland tarlac because it was my very first job after I graduated college back in 2014. I didn't have any sort of interview experience ever when I applied there as an agent. but as time goes by I just realized that I needed a better place to work to grow and to earn more than what I was earning before to support my family.
Pros
free meal stub while on training
Salary / Benefits
Approachable staffs and good production. It was really nice for me to work in this company because aside from the high salary it offers as well a good comissions especially my work is on sales part,
Pros
High Salary
Cons
N/A. well organized.
Salary / Benefits
We had shifting schedules just like what other BPO companies have too. I learned to adapt with the environment and cope up with my coworkers. I find it kind of fun too with what they have on the table for their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, designing educational strategies, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Salary / Benefits
The company is great when it comes to opportunities. Giving people chances to learn and to earn. Good environment. Good people around. Generally, this company has a nice image. However, there are conflicts between bosses and agents, agents and their salaries, benefits and incentives. There should be a collaboration when it comes to management and hr prsonnels. They were able to decide an employee's termination without them knowing the tools by heart. They are not even knowledgeable about the system. They only know THEIR sytem. Team leaders cannot reach out with their agents. Bosses or managers cannot justify their agent's acts. Agents were not given the right incentives and ot's were not paid as what promised.
Official response from Sutherland
June 13, 2018
Thank you for your review and for sharing your thoughts. We're sorry to read about the conflicts that you experienced. Please feel free to reach out to us at comments@sutherlandglobal.com to share your feedback more directly. We are always looking to improve our employee experience.
Salary / Benefits
Good Company to Start with Good Pay Range Great Sales Incentive Good Benefits People are kept well informed through Town Halls Great Employee Engagement Activities Apprentices tend to stay at current position too long and is usually due to budget constraints
Pros
Great Employee Engagement Activities
Cons
Promotions are too slow
Salary / Benefits
The place is awesome. I learned a lot specially in terms of sales. My account do hard selling and i can say that with the help of my trainers I was able to achieve my goals, became one of the top employees globally. The difficult part is the stress, it gets frustrating if you haven't got any sales. This really puts me to my limit.
Pros
Incentives were great, free meals, company activities, spiffs.
Cons
Stressful and challenging work.
Salary / Benefits
In sutherland the salary is very good and I never experience that my salary is not on time. But the work is very stressfull and competative. We need to get our sales because my account is sales and billing. Regarding to our trainors they are good and very friendly to their employee and always have a bond after work.
Pros
free lunches while in training
Cons
pressure
Salary / Benefits
You can find a lot of fun things to do there. There is nap room, play area, movie and internet room. You can also play ping pong and billiards. There is also a big canteen.
Pros
Good Slary
Cons
Stressing job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. Doing multi tasking tasks, coordinating with different kind of nationality with their cultures prospective in life. Having a nice environment in our work place, coz all the people around you was a positive and a happy person.
Salary / Benefits
It has been a great experience with Sutherland. Working and learning at the same time was my experience and it was amazing working with my energetic teams.
Salary / Benefits
Privilege to be part of this company. It helped me developed my skills and learned to much. I enjoyed converting every call into sales. I also appreciate how the management especially the HR department handle every escalated issues.
Pros
food allowance, clothing allowance and transportation
Cons
long drive from home
Salary / Benefits
its was a hard selling account so its was difficult to sell the service of our technicians.I enjoyed working with my friends.I have learned that patience and understanding the situation will help you to be a successful customer service.
Salary / Benefits
A dynamic company that has different people. With different cultures. This company taught me to embrace individuality. This company also knows how to mold its people to become efficient in their roles.
Salary / Benefits
working in that company help us to develop y skills specialy communication skills and help me to improve my personality in handeling presure going to work on time and reaching sales quota for our company.
Salary / Benefits
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and revise my previous documentations from my customers, so i can follow up just incase its unsolved yet. On a typical day we must reached or almost hit our sales target. our team was once on a bottom box. our team leader as well our supervisor were very disappointed.we had several meetings,training and sales coaching. our team was very eager to be atleast on top 5..so we strived harder to meet our goal.believe it or not after 2 weeks of motivation our team made it not on top 6 nor on 5..but 3.our supervisor was very surprized he decided to took us for a celebration as a team building in Zambales.and thats the most enjoyable part of our job to have a holiday with my team to unwind
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
the day at work has a lot of fun, and i learned to be more sensitive in the environment.
Pros
free snacks