Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative385 reviews
Philippines385 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I was able to land a DREAM JOB,good salary compensation but I was not that ready to take the job,there are still some learnings to undertake for me to become a reliable employee and agent to the company. But Ineeded more help to be better in my job,intensive training perhaps could help me and other agents like me NEEDDED that, I do not mean to be demanding though
Pros
Free shuttle ride when you are done in your working hours
Cons
Sometimes the pay is not exact as stated
Salary / Benefits
Even though the shift schedules are mostly graveyards health benefits are being compensated so that each employees can still work proficiently and also motivated
Pros
Incentive programs, facilities health care
Cons
Short breaks, shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland policy was really great when it comes to security, and they provide incentives/free meals to those people who are performing well and they gave accommodation to those employee that far from there home.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great place and has a great people to work with. Sutherland Davao helped me to be more productive to be more responsible as an individual.
Salary / Benefits
I'm looking for career advancement and opportunities to have in my professional career. I am willing to be trained in other company and start from the scratch
Salary / Benefits
I’m sharing my application experience here so you guys would know what to expect. In May, I received an invitation from this company for a CSR post. They have put me to several sets of interviews, only to not hear from them after. I felt really bad at that time not bcs I was not considered for the position but bcs I was not given the same amount of respect. You called me (note: they initiated the call) to apply in your company and I agreed to invest my time and effort in attending your interviews. If I was not considered, I would’ve appreciated a copy-pasted rejection email than nothing. I also work in recruitment and it’s time we realize that interviews are two-way streets. If you can’t keep up as a Recruiter, I think, maybe it’s time to hire some help or find yourself another job. Ironically, without even giving me proper feedback from what happened in my first application, they still have the audacity to text today and ask If I would want to apply again. I’ve learned my lesson so I politely declined. What annoyed me most was when I received a call from one of their recruiters at 12 mn asking again if I would still be interested to apply. It’s just so unprofessional and rude to received a call from recruiters out of business hours. I will not recommend applying here since this is not the kind of employer I want to work with.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Unprofessional and rude hr/recruiters, multiple rounds of interviews, low salary offer
Salary / Benefits
I love my job at Sutherland Global Services. Equality was in there regardless of what's your religion, gender and social status. It developed my flexibility, competitiveness and working under pressure.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Graveyardship
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sutherland is indeed a good working experience for me. They created a friendly environment for everyone.A real training ground for all aspiring call center associates..They will trained you well.
Pros
Working skills will be trained well
Cons
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Based on my experience working there, Their staff especially the trainers are hands on and very friendly. Fun worplace, competitve salary and challenging
Salary / Benefits
It was indeed a fun place to work and people are so welcoming and cooperative. learned a lot too in my almost 3 year job. Learned to maintain customer accounts by recording account information Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Pros
working place is near at my apartment
Cons
high volume of incoming calls
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance. The place isn't accessible to any convenience stores. The facilities are obsolete and even the system. The admin was very un-organized.
Official response from Sutherland
April 23, 2020
Hello, and thanks for candid feedback. It is most unfortunate that you did not have a more positive experience with us. We appreciate all reviews and will use yours as an opportunity to improve by sharing with the appropriate team. Best wishes!
Salary / Benefits
This company's sucks! They don't even care about their employees. They implemented a mandatory OT. They don't even bother to ask their employees if they want to render a freaking OT. The salary is very poor and the working hours is very long. The only thing that matters to them is money. Waste of time. I don't recommend this company. 👎
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job as a customer service representative on phone calls transaction. We are dealing with US based clients calling about their prepaid accounts, checking balance, transaction, card activation etc. and my juty is to help them through with the process. I worked also at the back office where in we do the verification of clients identification from the doccuments sent to us via email
Salary / Benefits
Inbound customer service who handles UK Customers and serves for Ebay Account. We used to have a lot of customers to handle but there are such attainments that wasn't able to met and lot of disputes in terms of salary.
Salary / Benefits
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Salary / Benefits
Its Good that i Work at Sutherland But the thing is The salary is roo low and that why ill find another job .. I want to help my self my skills .. i want to work at the sutherland but the salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
Working at SUTERLAND was my first step towards employment. I know the feeling of having a job and getting paid off. Getting yeses from my irate customers are my favorites because they called but but they end up the call with a satisfying mood. But sometimes not all customers a like that, some are bad where you did everything just to make them satisfied bit they did call for a supervisor. But that was normal. Stressful because you are up all night answering calls and asleep all day to gain energy for another taking calls but it is good because you are paid properly.
Salary / Benefits
Not so cool company. The pay is not right and they don't value the people. All they think is money but the benefits of the employee and not guaranteed. Meaning some of the benefits were not paid fully.
Salary / Benefits
Easy Career growth, Learn to manage irate clients, Build confidence. The company culture is great. Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company which is great to start off your career! Management is there for you every step of the way in coaching and helping you with anything you need.
Salary / Benefits
You should atleast do good on your interview to be endorsed on a more high paying salary account. Though the account is just easy, still the salary is not enough
Salary / Benefits
The work ambience is nice and the people surrounds are very friendly to work with. You can easily share ideas along with workmates and can ask easily if you have doubt with your work. Company is nice.