Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant165 reviews
Philippines165 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The account was Stressful and competitive. The management of the company is too strict on their rules and regulations that they are implementing to their employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Strictly manager
Salary / Benefits
Great Team mates and Team LeadsComfortable work spaceGreat Management Good Compensation and Benefits Good nature and Environment Very Accommodating
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work especially for those who wanted a work and life balance. The site is just small so there are only a number of people around and it is good because it brought us great relationships within our small environment.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is well-known and has a good manpower towards handling their employees. Co-workers work professionally and with respect to individuals. And company valued their employee.
March 30, 2020
Good day! Sutherland definitely aims to create meaningful experiences and positively impact the lives of all our people around the world. Thank you for reviewing us. Have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits
- shifting schedule - i learned a lot to this company specially about INTUIT. - Management, i can say that they based by the book. Hardest part is when everybody are busy and no one can answer your question. - its fun sometimes when we have an event, they pay attention and value to it.
Salary / Benefits
This company thought me how to grew on this industry. This company is a kind of "i don't want to leave" full of enjoyment because of coworkers. But for the management there some issue.
Pros
salary, experience
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and challenging working at sutherland. I experince answering calls and talking to diff.costumers acknowledging and helping them with their orders. I am in feb.ramp.
Salary / Benefits
They have free coffee,gym and other recreational stuff for employee, big sleeping quarters, baggage counter, they have free food during typhoons etc. Very easy to reach from my location which is Makati.
Salary / Benefits
The company were very professional in terms of commitment and good service to the client. Producing quality output even though the work environment is fast paced and stressful.
Salary / Benefits
It's not for everyone, however, not knowing what kind of customer you'll be handling gives the excitement and diversity everyday. Everyone is competitive especially for incentives, which are truly generous.
Salary / Benefits
in every job, there is surely be stress but good thing there is teamwork. the manager always making sure that each and everyone is driving performance in a great way.
Salary / Benefits
It' the company here your coemployee really treat you a their family. The management i ell communicated and the facilitie are really great. I hope to ork ith thi company again.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing workplace, we have our own pantry, own gameroom and beach seats. Management at the time is great, supportive mentors and accessible work location where there are lots of food choices around.
October 9, 2019
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review. At Sutherland, we put our employees first and aim to provide a comfortable and professional environment in which our employees can feel supported, engaged and appreciated. Thank you again for this stellar review! Have a terrific day!
Salary / Benefits
A Good place to start your career. They give chances for those who just graduated or looking for a long term commitment. They give me opportunity to enhance my skills.
September 10, 2019
Hello! Thank you for this great review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to start and build a career. As a global company, we provide opportunities for our employees to grow professionally while gaining invaluable experience. Thank you again for the positive feedback! Have an awesome day!
Salary / Benefits
Good company, I learned it this company is being confident people to, talk other person during the day I meet, the most enjoyable is the part of taking a calls.
Pros
free Lunches
Cons
long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is little bit exciting since my first time to have this kind of job being a consultant of a well-known American company. By the help of trainings an coaches you will grow a lot and you'll exceed beyond your limitation for you to succeed.
Pros
Salary Increase
Cons
Corruption
Salary / Benefits
Our team is only occasional, I learned to work under pressured buyers and florist but still I enjoyed every calls I get in our team. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get incentives and being acknowledge by our boss.
Pros
game room
Cons
long hours, low salary
Salary / Benefits
I can't review this company at all. I stayed with the company because of my friends and stress free job. However, once you got regularize you're not entitled to have 5 VL credits and 5 SL credits. You need to earn each credit month after month.Low annual merit increase as well.
Pros
Job security
Cons
not entitled to have 5 VL credits and 5 SL credits once you got regularize, Low annual merit increase.
Salary / Benefits
My scheduled is graveyard shift, but I do enjoy my work in Kaspersky Account because it is technical support and I'm use on how to assist client in their anti-virus security on their computer. There were bad languages because of some customers frustration but the best part their is that I still have my complete salary at the end of the day and I still wear my long patience at work.
Salary / Benefits
There are great people and team leader who guided and impart us the knowledge and skills that we need in the workplace. The experience is great as well as the accommodation that the company provided us.
Pros
free accomodations
Salary / Benefits
Well of course every BPO industry is kinda strict and of course pressure however what makes us go to work everyday is that there are still a lot of people who motivates us for this job. I really miss my supervisor, aside that he is handsome, he is very well mannered and very good to his teammates. I like Sutherland because they value family too, like for examples free movie tickets for family. I really miss my friends they are so fun to be with. I am hoping that I could come back. Sometime we dislike how the management treats their staff but what else can we do? We are just an employee anyway. And wait for starters their salary is way better than to work in mall as a saleslady. By the way, keep up guys.
Pros
Privileges
Cons
salary