Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative81 reviews
Philippines81 reviews
Salary / Benefits
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
Salary / Benefits
As an agent , i answering the calls for oders and I've learned was be patient and be transparent all the time because some of our customer was not so good to talk with. Sutherland helps me to be a responsible and I gained a lot of knowledge as a trinee and as an agent I've enjoy the days and months when I take may on the job trainee in Sutherland, and it helps me to be better person.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day for me is to take calls more than 40.

What I learned is to stay professional during calls and assist the customer accordingly.

The workplace culture is very competitive.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you talk to sellers and they were able to teach you how to list their item in ebay and how they become so successful.
Salary / Benefits
Different time schedule, good working place, a lot of activities to do when vacant, there is nap room, friendly co-workers, friendly team managers and good sample
Salary / Benefits
I love dealing with other people because I believe that I am interpersonal person, that was also the drive that made me apply in call center. My stay in Sutherland was totally fun and great because I able to talk with other people and resolved their issues about the products. But I pulled out my self from BPO not because of the nature of work but because of my circadian rhythm.
Salary / Benefits
This company is good to start your career with a nice management and salary. They have the best training to start and you will learn a lot. This a safe workplace to start for those who don't have experience.
Salary / Benefits
Work was knowledgable. I’ve learned new training grounds, learn how to handle customer service thru phone calls (inbound calls, outbound calls, and telemarketing). Telemarketing and irate customers was challenging for me, trying my best to sell products (AT&T account, products like XBox, Nexus, and TV with Homephone plans), billing department, and taking orders (FTD account, seasonal).
Salary / Benefits
Working in a call center is quite stressful but I learned how to handle different kinds of customers. It also taught me more about customer service. Tge experience is also grear
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
The management does not listen to the agents problem and on how to solve certain problems. Over overtime imagine having a mandatory ot everytime. And the salary is not enough for living.
October 17, 2019
Hello. We are troubled by the experience you have described and thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We will share your concerns with the appropriate team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Have a great day!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
your company it has a good quality in performance , that i interested to apply, my previous job is working in a fast food in saudi arabia for 2 year,
October 14, 2019
Hi there! Thanks for this high rating! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with us. At Sutherland, we provide our employees with a positive work environment in which they can gain invaluable experience and grow professionally. Thank you again for this 5-star review! Have a terrific day!
Salary / Benefits
Everything is good nothing to worries the salary is good and the benifits and also very recommended for all the young lady like me and also it helps me to improve my english skills
September 30, 2019
Hello! Thanks for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work with competitive total rewards and recognition. As a global company, we also provide a diverse and healthy work environment conducive to professional growth. Thank you for the positive review! Have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits
I am thankful to my previous company because i learn a lot from them and it is productive and fun workplace. For me, changes is necessary for everyone.
Pros
Free lunch while training
Salary / Benefits
It's a fun and nice company and it's my first BPO company and I can say may first experience as a call center agent here is really awesome specially I had great supervisors and trainers who really gave me a good and high quality of training to prepare me enough.
Pros
Breaks on time
Cons
alot of over time
Salary / Benefits
It is an honor to be an intern of sutherland because I have learned so much from them. They gave all their best to trained us for what we should learned.
Pros
Free lunches during our first training phase
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
Typical work day includes accepting the order entries being asked by the customers through the phone. Workplace culture is different due to an open LGBT presence but that's alright. Enjoyable workplace which can boost productivity.
Cons
Shifting
Salary / Benefits
I learmed a lot of things working in fast food chain, one example is on how to adjust on every person i met. On how to treat different people well. And also on how to be responsible for all the task that were given to me. I learned how to manage my time (time management) and to adhere with my everyday schedules. I really missed working in a fasfood chain but i need to spread my wings and look for a better opportunity because as time goes by everything on market is getting high(prices), and also as of the moment i am the bread winner of the family.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours a day
Salary / Benefits
I had so much fun working in this company and i learn a lot at this company with is why i stay there long enough to improve myself and now i'm willing to share my learning to the other company
Salary / Benefits
Being a call center representative was not very easy. It was very stressful as you have to reach your sales quota, however that depends on what account you were assigned.
Benefits
Cons
You have to reach the sales quota
Salary / Benefits
Good enough place to work. Work load is not equal to the amount of money you can earn. Team leaders are not helpful. Nevertheless, the work itself is challenging and fun.
Salary / Benefits
This place is Hard but in the End you will learn everything, such as strenghtening your vitality at work, focus on to something, multitasking, teamplay, and such more
Pros
Rapidly increase your way of working
Cons
Too bad for lazies
June 25, 2018
Hello, and thank you so much for your review. We agree that work can indeed be challenging at times. But, we really appreciate your positive perspective and your ability to turn a challenge into a learning opportunity. Thank you so much for your time with us.
Salary / Benefits
long hours of no sleep yet all OT are compensated. they have recreational room to rest unto so you will always feel at home. Sleeping area/rooms are very useful.
Pros
free vuchers
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Sutherland. Thanks again.