Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Very nice management with good people around. Security is good except on parking lots. Good events and prizes for employees to lessen stress environment in work.
Official response from Sutherland
October 17, 2019
Hello! Thanks for leaving this positive review. At Sutherland, we aim to provide total rewards and recognition to our wonderful employees. We strive to provide a healthy work culture in a safe, comfortable and professional environment. Thank you again for your review. Have a great day!
Salary / Benefits
The usual toxic and stressful environment of a call center, but very well managed and employees gets to have salary increase annually. Percentage is depending on performance which is pretty fair.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland had provided me knowledge and growth in the career I had chosen and had guided me to achieve them. It centers around improvement of not just one self in the chosen career but also aim to provide the best service to its clients. coming to work never felt like dragging your feet every day but it more felt like coming home.
Pros
Enjoyable work place, professional staff and drives challenge to grow.
Cons
Bigger facilities.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good workplace also for the starters in the industry of Call Center. They will help you to improve your communication skills and team management skills.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good company especially when it comes to people management, they are friendly and fun to work with. Salary is in average category. Overall the company is good.
Salary / Benefits
• Responsible for monitoring the queue. • Sending interval reports, shrinkage updates and EOD and weekly reports. • Changing consultants split skills based on the queue needs. • Suggesting OT recommendations when needed • Managing consultants breaks
Pros
Freebies
Cons
long hours at work.
Salary / Benefits
Satisfied with the environment though salary needs a lot for improvement
Pros
Cons
Overtime