Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Tarlac City

Tarlac City140 reviews
Salary / Benefits
At first I really enjoyed working in Sutherland tarlac because it was my very first job after I graduated college back in 2014. I didn't have any sort of interview experience ever when I applied there as an agent. but as time goes by I just realized that I needed a better place to work to grow and to earn more than what I was earning before to support my family.
Pros
free meal stub while on training
Salary / Benefits
I've enjoyed my training days and also my actual working assisting the customer in sutherland. Wish I could have last longer, But due to personal problem, I've voluntary resign to my job.
Salary / Benefits
My previous company thoughts me many things to enhance my skills in different kind of aspects, in terms of communicating to different people which my company provides services.
Salary / Benefits
This company's sucks! They don't even care about their employees. They implemented a mandatory OT. They don't even bother to ask their employees if they want to render a freaking OT. The salary is very poor and the working hours is very long. The only thing that matters to them is money. Waste of time. I don't recommend this company. 👎
Salary / Benefits
Its Good that i Work at Sutherland But the thing is The salary is roo low and that why ill find another job .. I want to help my self my skills .. i want to work at the sutherland but the salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was my first BPO company and I would say working there brought a big impact to me, working with them is a bliss I have had enjoyed my three years of service.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Slow career growth
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Because ti learned all the skills that i need so that i can help my client with all my strength and knowledge. They helped me to reached my potential.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great company. It is not always about work. The management always have events to put-up that will lessen the employee's stressed. That's why I loved working there.
Salary / Benefits
They pay really good money but a lot of times your work becomes your life. This is especially if you are a shared resource. A lot of times you will work on a task that is not in your scope and job description Work schedule in Sutherland is the most challenging for me. But as the days go by you will really adjust. The most important thing I have learned in sutherland is communication skills and to work under pressure.ou log in and out from your work station. you get 2 15-min breaks and 1-hour lunch break. Limited choices of food vendor. I learned that you need to be self-reliant and train yourself even if you already got the post. Management is only looking at numbers and has no consideration for the personal stuff. The hardest part was coaching and developing people when they are not really ready step up. the most enjoyable part is the extracurricular events and of course the friends you gained.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sutherland has not been easy due to the high demands to hire 4-5K employees on a yearly basis yet with an excellent working environment, great team and leaders to support you, I felt that nothing was impossible and we accomplished above and beyond what was expected hence brought additional volume and 8 new logos in the past 5 years.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good for starters. This will give you a gateway to be part of other big BPO companies. Bad thing is the account I've been with was really toxic. Non-stop calls and exhausting environment that the sup will require you to render OT. Worst part, no SSS benefit has been credited to my account. I knew as my sister who is working at SSS was constantly checking on it. Appears that my colleagues haven't got theirs too.
Pros
Trainers are innovative and excellent.
Cons
Schedule is not for me. They weren't able to comply having our insurances updated.
Salary / Benefits
The management is cared enough t o its employees as always to be in consideration for the needs reasonably and effectively. Compensation for the salary is fairly commensurate with the workload. Facilities are excellent and well furnish.
November 27, 2019
Hello! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland operates in multiple locations around the world and as such, we have a diverse workforce and an inclusive work culture which values our employees' uniqueness. Thanks for sharing your experience. Have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits
A Good place to start your career. They give chances for those who just graduated or looking for a long term commitment. They give me opportunity to enhance my skills.
September 10, 2019
Hello! Thank you for this great review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to start and build a career. As a global company, we provide opportunities for our employees to grow professionally while gaining invaluable experience. Thank you again for the positive feedback! Have an awesome day!
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland Global Services is a Business Process Outsourcing Company, this company is a good to enhance my speaking in English language and communicate to other people in different way to provide their needs for the company.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Business Process Outsourcing
September 10, 2019
Hello, and thanks for reviewing us! Sutherland is indeed a digital transformation company, operating in multiple countries around the world. As a global company, our employees are able to gain invaluable experience that can lead to professional growth. Thank you again for leaving us this feedback. Have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits
I am thankful to my previous company because i learn a lot from them and it is productive and fun workplace. For me, changes is necessary for everyone.
Pros
Free lunch while training
Salary / Benefits
The first company that I've worked with. The HR Management is not professional at all if you have a position in the company it means you always have the right. Less than minimum wage. LOCATION IS SUTHERLAND TARLAC!!
Salary / Benefits
It is an honor to be an intern of sutherland because I have learned so much from them. They gave all their best to trained us for what we should learned.
Pros
Free lunches during our first training phase
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
Good company, I learned it this company is being confident people to, talk other person during the day I meet, the most enjoyable is the part of taking a calls.
Pros
free Lunches
Cons
long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Good company but not salary / benefits seem not enough. Management is also not open to all. Sutherland is good for those who just started their career. Good to recommend but there are still better Call center out there.
Pros
Lots of activities
Cons
Salary and Compensation for Support, Home is somehow far
Salary / Benefits
Our team is only occasional, I learned to work under pressured buyers and florist but still I enjoyed every calls I get in our team. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get incentives and being acknowledge by our boss.
Pros
game room
Cons
long hours, low salary
Salary / Benefits
The management is great, I've learned that being a call center is never easy. The hardest part was I cannot see and be with my family due to shifting sched. Enjoyable part was new faces and friendship.
Pros
Secured premises