Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Taguig

Taguig85 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A typical day for me is to take calls more than 40. What I learned is to stay professional during calls and assist the customer accordingly. The workplace culture is very competitive. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you talk to sellers and they were able to teach you how to list their item in ebay and how they become so successful.
Salary / Benefits
Great Team mates and Team LeadsComfortable work spaceGreat Management Good Compensation and Benefits Good nature and Environment Very Accommodating
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Even though the shift schedules are mostly graveyards health benefits are being compensated so that each employees can still work proficiently and also motivated
Pros
Incentive programs, facilities health care
Cons
Short breaks, shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
I’m sharing my application experience here so you guys would know what to expect. In May, I received an invitation from this company for a CSR post. They have put me to several sets of interviews, only to not hear from them after. I felt really bad at that time not bcs I was not considered for the position but bcs I was not given the same amount of respect. You called me (note: they initiated the call) to apply in your company and I agreed to invest my time and effort in attending your interviews. If I was not considered, I would’ve appreciated a copy-pasted rejection email than nothing. I also work in recruitment and it’s time we realize that interviews are two-way streets. If you can’t keep up as a Recruiter, I think, maybe it’s time to hire some help or find yourself another job. Ironically, without even giving me proper feedback from what happened in my first application, they still have the audacity to text today and ask If I would want to apply again. I’ve learned my lesson so I politely declined. What annoyed me most was when I received a call from one of their recruiters at 12 mn asking again if I would still be interested to apply. It’s just so unprofessional and rude to received a call from recruiters out of business hours. I will not recommend applying here since this is not the kind of employer I want to work with.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Unprofessional and rude hr/recruiters, multiple rounds of interviews, low salary offer
Salary / Benefits
It was indeed a fun place to work and people are so welcoming and cooperative. learned a lot too in my almost 3 year job. Learned to maintain customer accounts by recording account information Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Pros
working place is near at my apartment
Cons
high volume of incoming calls
Salary / Benefits
- shifting schedule - i learned a lot to this company specially about INTUIT. - Management, i can say that they based by the book. Hardest part is when everybody are busy and no one can answer your question. - its fun sometimes when we have an event, they pay attention and value to it.
Salary / Benefits
With approachable management people, good salary offer, cozy workplace environment, accessible location, with high quality equipment for relaxation and always pro-employees.
Pros
Career growth-oriented company
Cons
Just beware of fake friends
Salary / Benefits
Good. I had a good time in Sutherland, a lot of office politics and scandal but overall I had a nice experience with my Colleagues and fun memories. MY MAnager is Strict and moody but I loved him, like a Father figure but wouldn't hesitate to give me a written warning if I'm a bad employee.
Salary / Benefits
Inbound customer service who handles UK Customers and serves for Ebay Account. We used to have a lot of customers to handle but there are such attainments that wasn't able to met and lot of disputes in terms of salary.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first and making sure that all our benefits are being given. All the leaders are great and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is with a good ambiance to work. The company continues to grow and in accordance to the needs of their employees. The compensation & benefits are superb.
Pros
Workplace is near where I live
Salary / Benefits
They have free coffee,gym and other recreational stuff for employee, big sleeping quarters, baggage counter, they have free food during typhoons etc. Very easy to reach from my location which is Makati.
Salary / Benefits
I have stayed with the company for 3 months since I was offered for a project base contract. Even if I just stayed with the company for 3 months company was still recommendable.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a call center is quite stressful but I learned how to handle different kinds of customers. It also taught me more about customer service. Tge experience is also grear
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
No work life balance, Low salary for office staff. Fun work place Good Packages for directly hired employees but not on the employees under agency. Long hours of work
Official response from Sutherland
September 20, 2019
Hi, and thanks for sharing this review! At Sutherland, we aim to maintain a competitive edge and to reward our employees whenever we can. We also aim to ensure that we provide a comfortable and professional work environment. Thank you again for sharing your experience. Have a wonderful day!
Salary / Benefits
I learmed a lot of things working in fast food chain, one example is on how to adjust on every person i met. On how to treat different people well. And also on how to be responsible for all the task that were given to me. I learned how to manage my time (time management) and to adhere with my everyday schedules. I really missed working in a fasfood chain but i need to spread my wings and look for a better opportunity because as time goes by everything on market is getting high(prices), and also as of the moment i am the bread winner of the family.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours a day
Salary / Benefits
The usual toxic and stressful environment of a call center, but very well managed and employees gets to have salary increase annually. Percentage is depending on performance which is pretty fair.
Salary / Benefits
As the workplace is about being the desktop support engineer for multiple BPO accounts, you are required to talk to multiple people that are having problems with their desktop or IP phones. Along the way, you will meet different personalities.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Even though its a fun environment, the account was somehow toxic. Fun Management but they are kinda strict when it comes to some policies for the compay.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
I handled fraudulent account of the customers and answering their emails in a timely manner. Make sure of the first time resolution in every email.Carefully read and answer their concern.
Official response from Sutherland
July 2, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear you were able to handle and perform your work well during your employment at Sutherland. It is our goal to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.