Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Pili

Pili61 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I was able to land a DREAM JOB,good salary compensation but I was not that ready to take the job,there are still some learnings to undertake for me to become a reliable employee and agent to the company. But Ineeded more help to be better in my job,intensive training perhaps could help me
and other agents like me NEEDDED that, I do not mean to be demanding though
Pros
Free shuttle ride when you are done in your working hours
Cons
Sometimes the pay is not exact as stated
Salary / Benefits
As an agent , i answering the calls for oders and I've learned was be patient and be transparent all the time because some of our customer was not so good to talk with. Sutherland helps me to be a responsible and I gained a lot of knowledge as a trinee and as an agent I've enjoy the days and months when I take may on the job trainee in Sutherland, and it helps me to be better person.
Salary / Benefits
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Salary / Benefits
Working at SUTERLAND was my first step towards employment. I know the feeling of having a job and getting paid off. Getting yeses from my irate customers are my favorites because they called but but they end up the call with a satisfying mood. But sometimes not all customers a like that, some are bad where you did everything just to make them satisfied bit they did call for a supervisor. But that was normal. Stressful because you are up all night answering calls and asleep all day to gain energy for another taking calls but it is good because you are paid properly.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company, the management were all helpful and supportive. Each day is fun because of the people/workmates that are easy to deal with and very helpful especially to newbies. The hardest part for me is tha shifting schedules and long extended hours of shifts, I have no much time to spend taking care of my kids at home.
Salary / Benefits
Work schedule in Sutherland is the most challenging for me. But as the days go by you will really adjust. The most important thing I have learned in sutherland is communication skills and to work under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
The trainers/team managers are so comfortable. They let us learn by their simple strategies for us not to feel nervous during mock calls/first time to take calls.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a call center company. I worked here for 5 mos.and I handled Amazon Account.As a customer service representative. I usually handle calls and giving solutions to customers concern.
Pros
incentives
Cons
overtimes
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good way to earn work experience especially if you're aiming to work for a big time BPO company. It has free transportation that let's its employees travel safely from their homes to the workplace.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The job is very challenging since we receive 3 contacts and documenting at the same time. Since it is a chat support typing skills is highly required.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I start the day of checking company updates that needs to be disclosed to out to team members. Ensuring as well that client goals are met without compromising customers satisfaction while balancing our front liner's needs. They mold you thru different upskilling ang trainings.
Pros
out of town trips paid by the company
Cons
shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
Salary low, no salary increase. very toxic environment
I got my hypertension on this kind of work, very tight bosses.

salary is not much if you are stressed.
Salary / Benefits
This was my first bpo company where I learned most of the skills I have now. I was here 3 years though did not arrive or given any opportunity to rise up in ranks. Politics is mainly the factor.
Official response from Sutherland
July 31, 2018
Thanks so much for your comments. As you know, we are a global process transformation company, and we employ thousands of professionals spanning 21 countries around the world. That said, we're sorry to read that you felt you did not have the opportunity to be promoted during your time with us. We do strive to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
Call Center Agents is not easy but it was challenging especially if the customer is irate and very frustrated if what was happened. To be honest I'm not good in grammar but finally I developed my skills on how to speak English.
Pros
Cons
9-12 hours
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is is one of my training ground. it was a great influence to me and to many others.But there's only one thing affects the company's name is the salary.
Salary / Benefits
A detailed oriented company, I mean every detail that related to my performance are documented so I got the chance to improve my Data Entry skill. The coaching happened weekly, however, on the one needs improvement, it was daily so I managed to improved quickly and exceed their metrics then maintained it.
Pros
No stress, Free shuttle ride from Naga to Pili
Salary / Benefits
My days in Sutherland was really awesome! I had a lot of friends and nice teammates. The only problem is I had a hard time with the transportation, however, the Sutherland company provides us a Shuttle Bus.
Pros
Free shuttle bus
Cons
Tired of travelling
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to speak in english, make new friends, learn how to type fast and communicate to customers. While most rest days differ from one account to another, being a part of a call center assures that you will never have to bring your workload at home. Vhal, one of our team managers, shares that she “appreciates having more time to herself and her family”. We also make sure that we get a chance to explore our passions through the clubs and programs that we have in the company and more inspired to do better at work.” We also have different activities that cater to the interests such as halloween cosplay and christmas celbration, engaging them and providing an avenue to relax and unwind from the busy work days.
Pros
More incentives and commission
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at Sutherland Global Services Philippines as the leading Business Processes Outsourcing (BPO) Company and have fun during my tenure meet a lot of people from other places.
Pros
Co workers are friendly
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland Global Services Inc is a company wherein you can see a lot of people from different accounts and can also be your friends. The company's rules and regulations should be observed all the time to avoid suspension and termination for the're strict which is good for their employees to be disciplined and respectful
Pros
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
Salary is too low even though there are a lot of BPO competitions and not once raising starting salary. Doesn't give payslip, you can only see it in the company's computer.
Pros
OT is open
Cons
Too many parties