Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Fort Bonifacio

Fort Bonifacio22 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The people are approachable even the Supervisors. We a program almost every month. Enjoy the people and the food on the pantry. We have sleeping quarters and medical reimbursement.
Pros
Free food and freebies once you win the contest
Cons
Long hours and calls
Salary / Benefits
I've worked @ Sutherland as traineee.. unluckily i wasn't able to make it to get endorse as A ProB emp. The instructions were confusing with a minimal supervision.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Competitive Work Environment.
Fun workplace where you can nourish your skills.

Excellent Leadership Training.

what i learned from this company is working with integrity.
Salary / Benefits
Good people, Good culture.. They have their own videoke room and a private Gym oh yeah! They're growing and promoting managers from within. Sad to leave the company sooo early due to a way better opportunity. But who knows in the future given a bigger role and Salary...i would never think twice to work with Sutherland Global Services.
Salary / Benefits
When the employee has potentials the company helps improve the employee's skills through trainings. Fair change of work shifts. Constant coachjng of employees to address possible issues.
Salary / Benefits
good workplace, good environment, best colleagues, ideal workplace for everyone. Enjoyable OJT and I learn a lot in this company. Pantry should add more menu items.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland global services is a very generous company. They provide a lot of things to their employees. things that Sutherland has to improve on would be the way they handle the timesheets for payrol as it is really complicated and has to undergo a lot of approvals. They also need to make sure that there is a system that can be followed without the intervention of the management team,
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Job Security
Salary / Benefits
Great company with great salary and Benefits. Nice Place to work and accessible to the location. Great mentors and have a great training provided. But somehow conflict in schedules.
Pros
location near
Cons
conflict schedules
June 13, 2018
Thanks so much for your feedback and positive review. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results. Thank you again.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience working with Sutherland. The people are all amazing and approachable. Incentives are overflowing. Working with them is one of the best ever.
June 13, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. We absolutely agree with you - we have amazing people here at Sutherland. We're so glad you had a great experience… thanks again.
Salary / Benefits
Sleeping quarters provided, with billiard hall, gym and table tennis, the pantry area are great as well. Nice company benefits, like free meal whenever there's a typhoon or heavy rains and you were able to make it to work.
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience working for us… that is great to read. Thank you again.
Salary / Benefits
It's good to be agent in sutherland and I gain a lot of experience with this company and how to manage customers for the technical Support Specialist and deal with them
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
long hours queuing
Salary / Benefits
The management were encouraging promotions which is good. What they lack is training and development of leaders during my time. They just pull you out and whala! You are now a support. I also encountered a couple of disputes because of Kronos biometrics.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so many things with my 3 years of stay with Sutherland. It's indeed a memorable one, I've learned so many technical works and jobs which an IT is doing, and it gave me confidence in dealing customer in and out of the UK.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is an "ok" company. You will have the stomach to stay in the company but will leave because of the lack of rewards. The only rewards you will receive will be a piece of paper in certificate form and bragging rights. Monetary incentives are close to none.
Pros
Sutherland doesn't have a salary ceiling and they give you a salary based on you past experience.
Cons
Too much selling, no incentives.
Salary / Benefits
Log in, check emails and orders, Log in to phone as a time in stamper. We usually use outlook and taskbucket as our main applications at work. Have team meeting and consultation with our team manager. Log out and head home. (Back office work)
Pros
Great work environment
Leave Management - hard due to business demand
Stress Level (1-10 would be at 8) its a stressful job but its quite manageable because the company provided amusement sections for its employees.
Pros
Healthcare, Billiards, Karaoke Room, Game Room, Movie Room, Gym
Salary / Benefits
Common CSR processes throughout the day.

Learned a lot in dealing with different types of people and their personalities. Learned a lot in time management because of work location

Management was absolutely great! I had the change to finish my college degree as they management supported me by givving me the schedule I need for school.

Great people to work with and most amazing people I know.

Hardest part for me is complying with the client needs as client expectations are increasing each time the target is reached.

Most enjoyable part is the experience dealing with co-workers for interpersonal skills development.
Pros
free coffee, sleeping quarters, education support
Cons
very low salary
Salary / Benefits
It's an okay work place, the training room and the trainer was good and you get to meet new people from all over the working place. And the salary is good. However, the management needs some training.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
Regular days we handle more or less 40 callers depend on the queue. Mostly irate person calling in and complaining about the problem they encounter using the system. Almost the same issue's that we are receiving from day to day. The challenging part is to deal with different attitude and moods of eBay members.

Management are focusing in metrics so they always set high perspective in terms of targets that teammates need to exceed to get program incentives.

The happy community of eBay is very encouraging to work with. Part of a Bonus is have more friends that you are comfortable to work with. Co-workers that became friends and you can consider them as part of your family in time.
Pros
Free meals sometime
Salary / Benefits
I was happy with the company it's just sad that the account was pulled out in Manila and was transferred in Davao. I was unable to be transferred to other account of the company due to that time the open positions of the company was a technical support representative that is why my option is to apply to other company. Sad.
Pros
free lunch and incentives and annual/every six months appraisals
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
All supervisors were approachable and are really assisting their team to have an excellent work and be productive as that was their main goal.