Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Davao City

Davao City194 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great place and has a great people to work with. Sutherland Davao helped me to be more productive to be more responsible as an individual.
Salary / Benefits
I love my job at Sutherland Global Services. Equality was in there regardless of what's your religion, gender and social status. It developed my flexibility, competitiveness and working under pressure.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Graveyardship
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work.. competitive salary/compensation. Training is above average. Overall - nice and approacheable staff. Offers Great benefits too for employees
Salary / Benefits
The company offers extra curricular activities to employees such as different club groups and activity area (e.g. game room, karaoke room). There are various outreach activities too within the city.
Salary / Benefits
A very productive and enjoyable workplace that you can surely recommend to your friends. The staff and the management really know how to handle their employees correctly.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good place to have your first job. Although I was under an agency they still provide incentives and good work environment and a lot of experience.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is well-known and has a good manpower towards handling their employees. Co-workers work professionally and with respect to individuals. And company valued their employee.
Official response from Sutherland
March 30, 2020
Good day! Sutherland definitely aims to create meaningful experiences and positively impact the lives of all our people around the world. Thank you for reviewing us. Have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job as a customer service representative on phone calls transaction. We are dealing with US based clients calling about their prepaid accounts, checking balance, transaction, card activation etc. and my juty is to help them through with the process. I worked also at the back office where in we do the verification of clients identification from the doccuments sent to us via email
Salary / Benefits
though we are only an OJT for 3 months but the experience i acquire during my stay their is good enough to pass our OJT examination in our University.
Salary / Benefits
Not so cool company. The pay is not right and they don't value the people. All they think is money but the benefits of the employee and not guaranteed. Meaning some of the benefits were not paid fully.
Salary / Benefits
If I were given a chance to redeem myself again, I would love to work with you guys again. The thing is sutherland is not just a workplace it is a group of professional people that I can call a family. :)
Official response from Sutherland
February 5, 2020
Hello, and thank you for this review! At Sutherland, we put our employees first and aim to provide an environment which is safe, comfortable and professional. We definitely are One Sutherland team, playing to win! Thanks again, and hope you have an amazing day!
Salary / Benefits
Every day is a new day and it's a good day! That's what I always reiterate to myself so I can always composed myself despite and in spite of the work demands and changes on the floor. Stress is so real when you are handling financial accounts driven by numbers. It's very important that as a leader, you do not bring the stress level you get from the management down to your team. Since they are the front liners, you need to really genuinely take care of your people. Don't look to them as numbers but treat them as family and maintain discipline so they will value working w/ the company.
Salary / Benefits
The human reaource needs improvement. Issues in payroll normally takes time to resolve. In short, filing dispute in payroll issues takes time to get it done.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great company and teaches you a lot of things with regard to the BPO Industry. Admin does secure employees and provides great benefits for you and your family.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, nice people, excellent trainors, excellent job, high salary and non toxic workplace.The work is competitive and easy and not stressful. Incentives is reachable.
Salary / Benefits
It's not for everyone, however, not knowing what kind of customer you'll be handling gives the excitement and diversity everyday. Everyone is competitive especially for incentives, which are truly generous.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in Sutherland Company, to be more critical thinking, helping the team, and providing your own ideal knowledge, your skills and talent.
Salary / Benefits
it's my first job, i have learned so many things. I would love to stay but the program that i am in. I believe i don't belong there. i think it's to much for me to handle the stress from the customer and the management.
Salary / Benefits
I love dealing with other people because I believe that I am interpersonal person, that was also the drive that made me apply in call center. My stay in Sutherland was totally fun and great because I able to talk with other people and resolved their issues about the products. But I pulled out my self from BPO not because of the nature of work but because of my circadian rhythm.
Salary / Benefits
This company is good to start your career with a nice management and salary. They have the best training to start and you will learn a lot. This a safe workplace to start for those who don't have experience.
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned in the HR office, wherein our typical day begins with arranging and updating 201 files. I learned a lot from our supervisor as well as with my co interns to accept whatever challenges would come in our way.