Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Cubao

Salary / Benefits
My experienced in sutherland was awesome. My career growth was twoo fast. I was promoted as SME on my third month, as they see the potential in me as a performing leader.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good place to work with especially with the people around you. But the stressful thing here is the management. They want change as soon as possible and operations management always putting the blame in our department
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to be at. Great compensation for the work they require you to do. The site isn't great but it's not that bad. They have decent facilities and very tight security. Food served in the pantry was also cheap. Plus it's just located in Cubao.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are having fun at work, less stress. meaningful work experience. The work there is quite challenging and there are more things to learn. aside from that they offer good benefits to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Happy with people but not with pay The management was nit good but Sutherland itself is really meaningful Would always go back. The benefits are also nice
August 29, 2019
Hello there! Thank you for reviewing us! It is great to learn that you had an overall positive experience with us. We appreciate your input as this will allow us to meet our employees’ evolving needs. Thanks again for the high rating! Have a superb day!
Salary / Benefits
The environment was not toxic The people around me where good and welcoming. Management were nice with all of us. The workplace is self is okay. The hardest part of the job is the job itself, handling calls and all. The most enjoyable part is the colleagues around me.
Salary / Benefits
Loved working with the account most specially with the people. Had a great 2 years working with the company. Leaves are properly provided to the agents.
Pros
Free Lunch and a lot of activities
Cons
Over OT
Salary / Benefits
little growth work intensive benefits difficult schedule adherence - life in the company has been a difficult struggle, aside from the generic pay for a single person, the work is very intense and you only get a very rare scheduled off day from the management.
Pros
good people
Cons
bad salary management
Salary / Benefits
near the house, great people and management, working in a company like this is recommended. I had a great time working with the company since it was near our house.
Salary / Benefits
Management is taking care of their people. They give more attention to the welfare of their employees. Accessible workplace and friendly environment.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Shifting schedule
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves.
Salary / Benefits
it;s ok. they are the first call center company who hired me. so basically it's my first ever call center experience. nice management as well, it's just that the work location of the company i was assigned is too far from my place and i just had my son that time who needs attention from time to time.
Pros
newbie friendly
Cons
transportation
June 13, 2018
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience with us, especially so early in your career. We hope you will be able to leverage your new skills wherever you may go.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy my intern in sutherland, it feels like im not working. Everybody in our department is very generous on their knowledge about the field and they are very welcoming.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot in this company when I was an intern. The GTI team is very good at accommodating OJT's even though we don't have a salary but I did my best to learn in industry.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good company to work too. I learned in the company to be dependent always on time for the time of my shift there is no problem with me the work time schedule is.a quite good place to be work on
Pros
no free lunch ang coffrre
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
Eveything is great in sutherland but the management. The people who are in charge does not have enough professionalism to go around. I would have stayed much longer, but no thanks to them.
Salary / Benefits
* We are not treated as robots- we have our own way of taking in calls as long as we do it effectively * compensation is good * its just that, its hard to file a vacation leave.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work but poor management. Fair salary and fair hours work. Very good place to gain experience and knowledge.
Pros
Fair Salary
Cons
Poor Management
Salary / Benefits
During my term, I have not felt the support of my stakeholders. We've had tantamount of challenges raised to my department's stakeholders but have not received support at all. Instead, we are being put on the line to answer all issues and solve all challenges with the limited resources my team can use. However, at the end of the day integrity are being questioned as to our course of action.
Pros
VPP and other incentives
Cons
Low regard to work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
the people are nice but the management its not we dont get our salaes incentive. the higher people stressess their agents, compensation are very low . poor management of the account.
Salary / Benefits
Not good review in terms of how they manage their middle management. A lot of bosses. A lot of changes going on. Employees are not appreciated for a job well done. Leadership is not employee centered. They always think of Money, money and forgot to value their people.
Pros
As a manager you will be reporting to so many Bosses in the office.
Cons
No work life balance
Salary / Benefits
this account is really an awesome one. Big Bosses are approachable,it has a friendly environment and very supportive staffs. Hitting metrics is easy as long as you know how to handle and manage the call. Product Knowledge is an important key to give a quality customer service.
Pros
Free Dietary shakes
Cons
system updates